Zak

Developer Diary, Part 95 - Discussion

Hi Everybody!

Thanks to the community testers, version 1.011 will be released a few days later than planned :) So, let's wait just for the next week to bring Ju 52, Velikie Luki map and many improvements and fixes to the game.

Also we're currently working on a whole new feature that would allow everyone who purchased the game during Early access and Pre-order periods to transfer their licenses to Steam, if they want. So those who bought the game until October 22nd, 2014 will be able to transfer IL2BOS to Steam saving their game progress. We'll make an announcement when this option is publically available.

And today - another glipse at what is coming next in our project. This time it's Bf 110 which will be included into the planeset for Battle of Moscow. the screenshots below show the plane's 3D model.

IL2_Bf110_01.jpg       IL2_Bf110_02.jpg

IL2_Bf110_03.jpg       IL2_Bf110_04.jpg

Full news

You're very welcome to subscribe for new videos here

You can ask new questions in this thread

• Upvote 12

Thank you for the update Zak. :o:

Edited by bzc3lk

Dear Lord. Love the 110. Probably the plane I'm most excited to fly in BoM!

Good stuff a bit of a chilled out one, would like to have heard a bit more about BoS but o well, thanks

Good stuff a bit of a chilled out one, would like to have heard a bit more about BoS but o well, thanks

AeroAce, if everything goes well you'll learn about 3 dozens of new facts about BOS from the change log on April 22nd - that's when the new version should be released :)

• Upvote 14

Thanks for the update.

can't wait to get into the me110 for a flight

AeroAce, if everything goes well you'll learn about 3 dozens of new facts about BOS from the change log on April 22nd - that's when the new version should be released :)

5 Days! Great! :biggrin:

Looking good.

Thanks  :)

Niceeeee.... Especially the news about the update. I didn't even know there had been a delay. The last ETA I'd heard was end of April, so in my view it's actually here a bit early :)

So like Wednesday? Too kool or school!

Thanks for the update Zak, good news and well done to the Team :salute:

Also we're currently working on a whole new feature that would allow everyone who purchased the game during Early access and Pre-order periods to transfer their licenses to Steam, if they want. So those who bought the game until October 22nd, 2014 will be able to transfer IL2BOS to Steam saving their game progress. We'll make an announcement when this option is publically available.

Yay thanks!

The 110 looks great as well. 

Cant wait to see the 110 on fire from the cockpit of my P40.

Indeed.

The next update so soon? Good stuff. It's good to hear that community testers have been involved; it sounds like they've made a useful contribution. :-)

If we buy Battle of Moscow.... How long until we actually get to play it? (Early access /alpha included)

If we buy Battle of Moscow.... How long until we actually get to play it? (Early access /alpha included)

Start July 2015.

• Upvote 1

What CAD system do you use to create the models, I`m a long term Autodesk Inventor user but i`d love to have a go at modelling aircraft ..is it Autodesk 3dMax??

Thanks!

Is this an E2 version? Doesn't seem to have the extended fuselage... :huh:

Edited by PA-Sniv