If you create an App, Tool, Utility or other content please let Jason know.

Jason_Williams

• 1CGS
Jason_Williams

Pilots,

Community created items that enhance the Sturmovik experience is very much welcomed and encouraged by the team. If you created something helpful please post a thread about it in this forum and let me know and I will pin your thread so users can easily find it and ask questions about it and post bug reports.

Jason

• 5 years later...

Hi Jason:

I just posted a Thrustmaster Warthog Profile SYSTEM that includes fully documented profiles for each of the WW2 aircraft as of 4.501.  Working on the Hurricane once it becomes available.

Not sure if this is the place to put it, but maybe it will help someone out ;)

Diz

• 4 months later...
On 4/9/2015 at 7:36 PM, Jason_Williams said:

Pilots,

Community created items that enhance the Sturmovik experience is very much welcomed and encouraged by the team. If you created something helpful please post a thread about it in this forum and let me know and I will pin your thread so users can easily find it and ask questions about it and post bug reports.

Jason

if its not working anymore, or link is broken, please then remove it from the pinned, it does have not any use and gives confusion.

BTW I have use the "report" function about those not working apps, but still no action, thats why I went directly to the Boss himself. 

Edited by Dutch2