Sign in to follow this  
352ndPersecutor

352nd Virtual Fighter Group

The 352nd Virtual Fighter Group has been flying together since 2000 and in IL-2 since 2002.  We fly organized campaigns and scenarios with friendly squadrons and enjoy comraderie humor while honoring the veterans who have gone before us.  We welcome guest pilots and prospective members.

We are currently flying 4.11.1 with HSFX 6.  For further information please contact me via PM.

• Upvote 1

hi 352nd blue nosed fighters! 

i've flow with u guys as a guest pilot with callsign nexus. Good to hear from you :)

Now I'm with 69Giap. currently flying Clod mostly.

If this turns out anything like the recent announcement trailer, then I'm going to have to come out of retirement!

• Upvote 1

Blacksheep Squadron, (BSS). BSS214.com. Been an operating squadron since March 1999. 10 years in IL2 currently focused on Rise of Flight and DCS: P-51D anxiously awaiting BoS.

Vidar

As CO of the 352ndFG, at this time we are actively investigating a switch to BOS, BOK, BOM AND BOB when it is released. We would be switching from the old stand by, IL2, or possibly incorporating it into our regular flying schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Looking from a good time?  Looking for some competition?  Looking for a family?  Come check us out!  Hard to believe, but come March 2020 we will be 20 years old as an online fighter squadron.  We’ve seen it all.  We welcome all homeless pilots......