BlackSix

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow Pre-Order Program

Don't forget to activate the key under your store account :)

thanks for the reminder......I am worse than a child for such things.... :)

should be OK now

:salute:

Edited by Spacesheep
  • Upvote 1

Damn. I'm away with my family for some days. Will pre-order asap when I'm back at home! :)

Edited by Blooddawn1942

More planes and maps don't interest me, looking for content beyond that. I'll pass again. Good luck though.

• Upvote 1

give me Rof-like career for bos and bom with historical medals and promotions and you have my money

• Upvote 2

thanks but for now no thanks, first need a turning point for the better mp experience in the present BoS (48 slot in  end change political for MP pilot)

Edited by mb339pan
  • Upvote 1

Nope i not pay for BoS copy.

RoF shop is more flexible for us. For me BoM is a jump on the money, bos ofer nothing in MP gameplay, and SP is a boring and schematic.

People are hype on BoM now, and they be disappointed after release. Without me.

GL and HF

Edited by Zaknafein
  • Upvote 6

And what they do to support us? :biggrin:

Give us more great content to enjoy and help keep the flightsim genre alive? 

• Upvote 2

oh i forget BoM is a DLC if only add map and plane, so nope no money from me.

Pre ordered the premium game.

I only regret that early founders (I mean those that have pre ordered the Premium BOS in its time) don't have a special fidelity discount.

I'm now eager to get the early releases !

And now to save up :(  Cant wait to take some of these aircraft up!!!  :salute:

I'm feeling some reservations investing further in a flight sim that isn't going to be utilising tech that will be available in Q1 2016 when BOM launches. DX12 plus Oculus CV1 and Steam Vive VR will all be full fledged availability and you're asking me to spend money on a DX9 game that won't properly utilise my hardware. Some assurances to the contrary would ease these. 

The P40 is tempting  :P

Edited by driftaholic

More planes, new map, no new real content as in gameplay or SP campaigns that are actually interesting? You can now be bored in a different plane? No thanks. Pass.

• Upvote 6

Nice !

Wow 80 bucks for preorder, holy macaroni batman !

EDIT: After looking at some comments, i don't understand why some are buying so early, they don't even know the full details, and yet they're ready to give 80 dollars for it.

They must really be true fans  :) 

Edited by SYN_Belmont
  • Upvote 1

With such high quality on IL2 BOS
I see no reason not to buy IL2 BOM too.
Enjoying my new tag 

:biggrin:

EDIT: After looking at some comments, i don't understand why some are buying so early, they don't even know the full details, and yet they're ready to give 80 dollars for it.

All the details I need are the aircraft that will be available and the new map.  I don't care whether my robot wingmen will have names if I decide to play SP.

• Upvote 2

All the details I need are the aircraft that will be available and the new map.  I don't care whether my robot wingmen will have names if I decide to play SP.

If that's enough to satisfy you, go ahead :)

Are there any news about the BoM Starter Edition for 499 Rubel same like BoS had?  :lol:

yea especialy when i must pay 80 x 3.8 :P nope

i buy the witcher 3

Edited by Zaknafein
  • Upvote 1

Nice !

Wow 80 bucks for preorder, holy macaroni batman !

They must really be true fans  :) 

Simply put I have enjoyed BoS and played its campaign a lot with pleasure despite its faults.

When you go to the bar, 80 euros is spent easily in one night. I have been playing BoS for more than a year and still flying. So not very expensive IMO.

Thats why ;)

• Upvote 3

Adding models and the same map with buildings arranged differently ...

Not ordered! The same soup in a pot ... will IL2 Clod and it's free:-)

Thx!

:biggrin: Added my contribution to the Dev Team and pre ordered, haven't played BoS much but feel honour bound to support...still trying to master RoF, LoL :)

Just curious, will it be possible to buy just some planes from BOM for us that already own BOS? I'd like couple of planes and will gladly pay for them to use them online in the future, but not interested in BOM content if it will be anything like BOS.

To those that share my opinion, BOS singleplayer consist of quite boring and not immerse campaign. When I preordered BOS, I hoped for at least ROF alike SP content (hoped for better of course), mods on, custom settings, etc...

Then I have witnessed so much moaning (that I refrain myself from doing mostly) on these forums. And now those same people preorder again while old content is not fixed and improved - why do you people expect anything different then? I am curious to see again how many will complain once more for same issues BOS has and are not addressed to this day. Some people are very odd and that is why we have new trend where people pay money to test = do work (not so long ago was other way around in gaming industry). I don't mind actually, just find it somewhat strange.

Edited by EAF19_Cyclops
  • Upvote 4

Ah what the heck.

I'll trust you guys to make this sim (or should we call it series now? :D ) even better. :salute:

And I sincerely hope that I can one day enjoy an IL-2 ß-career similar to what we have in RoF.  :pilot: 

• Upvote 3

I can one day enjoy an IL-2 ß-career similar to what we have in RoF.
    A career mode would  be fantastic for SP, I hope one day it happens too :salute:
  • Upvote 3