BlackSix

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow Pre-Order Program

Ok,

I preordered BOM today because Blacksix promised improvements for the campaign.

I hope that it will be worth it :huh:

In any case we'll get a reworked version of PWCG for BoS/BoM somewhere down the road. Even for someone who's exclusively a single player, BoS/BoM will be guaranteed to increase in value over the coming months and years.

Edited by Finkeren
  • Upvote 1

In any case we'll get a reworked version of PWCG for BoS/BoM somewhere down the road. Even for someone who's exclusively a single player, BoS/BoM will be guaranteed to increase in value over the coming months and years.

I hope you are right, I need some good SP action to motivate me once again... keeping an eye on the progress for sure.

I preordered because I cant get that much entertainment for that cheap any other way.  I really enjoy BoS and I hardly play online.  It provides me with HOURS of entertainment for less than a good concert ticket. 

Rule One, Entertainment costs money.

Rule Two, Value for money is great in il2. 

Rule Three, If we don't support the community, there will be no more sims like this.

See you over the Kremlin. 

• Upvote 1

I preordered because I cant get that much entertainment for that cheap any other way.  I really enjoy BoS and I hardly play online.  It provides me with HOURS of entertainment for less than a good concert ticket. 

Rule One, Entertainment costs money.

Rule Two, Value for money is great in il2. 

Rule Three, If we don't support the community, there will be no more sims like this.

See you over the Kremlin. 

Welcome to the club  :bye:

Im very frustrated now.  I got the news that the I-16 was released.  I could not wait for the update to dl.  I think I watched the bar for about 5 minutes non stop.  Then Disaster!   No Rata!?!  I preordered BoS and I preordered BoM a while back.  What is the deal?

Rata is available as a enemy or second flight but not as flyable. 

I think this is a problem with my account.  When I got BoM preordered, I had to ask for second gold bar to be added to my avatar. 

Can someone please help me?  I wanted to be the first kid on my block to fly the I-16 sniff, sniff  :(

Im very frustrated now.  I got the news that the I-16 was released.  I could not wait for the update to dl.  I think I watched the bar for about 5 minutes non stop.  Then Disaster!   No Rata!?!  I preordered BoS and I preordered BoM a while back.  What is the deal?

Rata is available as a enemy or second flight but not as flyable. 

I think this is a problem with my account.  When I got BoM preordered, I had to ask for second gold bar to be added to my avatar. 

Can someone please help me?  I wanted to be the first kid on my block to fly the I-16 sniff, sniff  :(

If the I-16 don`t show as flyable in QMB, then the only thing you can do is contact support I`m afraid.

Edited by Zami

I preordered BoS and I preordered BoM a while back.  What is the deal?

Did you remember to go activate your key on the IL-2 website?  (Or perhaps on Steam... depending on where you bought it, IIRC).  Sounds like that might be your problem.

Been away a while but finally got my BOM key today.  Looking forward to some Rata time this weekend, and to checking out all the latest updates!  Fantastic job so far, Devs - thank you again!

Hey Blue,

I think you got the right answer!  I think I forgot to activate my key for BoM.....  I try this. 

THANKS!

Yeah, I needed to activate.  Surely it will be there this time when I get home. 

Thank You for putting up with my incompetence.

Shamed...

Yeah, I needed to activate. Surely it will be there this time when I get home.

Thank You for putting up with my incompetence.

Shamed...

Trust me, you are not alone.

I think I've reminded like 10 people myself so far.

BOM preordered the I-16 Rata flying to fantastic! Thanks again to the support team for quick and good help further so thank you!
Greeting Ballermann! :)

Hardly guaranteed, it is still a leap of faith. After all, even if it can be ported, PWCG has never managed to deal with a moving front properly, which is fairly crucial for WW2 scenarios. I cannot help wondering if DCG would not have been a better model since that gives users the ability to make their own campaigns in which the land (or sea!) action is a crucial component. But perhaps it is incompatible with BoS in other fundamental ways.

We shall see: fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Hardly guaranteed, it is still a leap of faith. After all, even if it can be ported, PWCG has never managed to deal with a moving front properly, which is fairly crucial for WW2 scenarios. I cannot help wondering if DCG would not have been a better model since that gives users the ability to make their own campaigns in which the land (or sea!) action is a crucial component. But perhaps it is incompatible with BoS in other fundamental ways.

Moving front is not easy to do on RoF, because dynamical icon don't exist. For Rof you have to specify influence area for having a moving front. It should be easier (easier, but not easy) with BoS

True. I had forgotten about the static frontline.

Still, a PWCG-like tool with a static frontline (or perhaps a series of 'chapters', each with their own fixed frontline, would be a great improvement over what we currently have.

Got home and jumped in the I-16.

Thank You all for the Support!

Its so OP!

i'm in!

can't wait for Macchi :salute:

BoM need his Champion. What is BoM without SuperGhostBoy :friends:
h1xjkuteg8lv.jpg

unfortunately, because of my economical situation (and in my country) I will need to wait for some super sale of BOM. Its frustrating but thanks to guys who are posting BOM vids at least I can have some joy.

Edited by blackram_

Its been a while since last time I visited il2 forum but I found you guys are so lovely and put so much effort on both upcoming BOM sims and previous BOS patches including merge keys into steam platform which is a plus. I am so grateful because devs knew between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little 'extra'.

Here I just pre ordered BOM to support what they have brought to us and please keep the good work rolling.

• Upvote 1

Hi All, Am I Missing something I pre purchased the premium edition of BoM back in April but I have had no invite to take part in the early access - How do i install it to play it or is it part of BoS of which I have the standard edition on steam - Any help much appreciated.

Hi All, Am I Missing something I pre purchased the premium edition of BoM back in April but I have had no invite to take part in the early access - How do i install it to play it or is it part of BoS of which I have the standard edition on steam - Any help much appreciated.

It appears you have it and it is activated.

If you have activated your license key, then you're already part of Early Access. There is nothing to install, for the time being, Early Access is happening inside the framework of BoS. So far all it means is, that you can can fly the I-16 in quick missions and multiplayer. This month the MC.202 will be released as well, and so on it goes one plane at a time. Only later (my guess is January) will we see BoM materialise as a seperate entity within the sim. It most likely still won't require a seperate install, because BoS and BoM are parts of the same sim and all parts of both sims can be interchanged.

Yeah the sim is just called Il-2 Sturmovik. BoS BoM BoX are just packs with maps and planes.

S!

ATM, buying BoM early access will allow me fly only the BoS maps, right?

Thanks

S!

Thanks

That`s right.

S!

Thanks

At least until the Moscow map is released, which will happen in early 2016, then ofc you can fly on that map.

Bought it... and immediately try the I-16 and MC202. It works fine :cool:

Yep, went ahead and picked it up. Even though I'm more active in another sim these days, I still enjoy this one so what the heck I'll grab it.

Just sold my TrackIR 4 for $40.  Guess I'll put that toward a pre-purchase of BoM now...  :D