BFsSmurfy

Battle-Fields/UK Dedicated server

With the current lack of multiplayer servers that have player-controllable tanks, in the hope that any tankers read this, I'd like to point out that this server, which shows up on the list as

battle fields com UK1

or similar, DOES have player controllable tanks. Every so often I check the list, and I get the impression that most of the tank-playing users haven't realised that there are tanks on this map.

If we could get a number of tankers on there, this might help shed light on the question whether the server crashes are tank related.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, stupor-mundi said:

With the current lack of multiplayer servers that have player-controllable tanks, in the hope that any tankers read this, I'd like to point out that this server, which shows up on the list as

battle fields com UK1

or similar, DOES have player controllable tanks. Every so often I check the list, and I get the impression that most of the tank-playing users haven't realised that there are tanks on this map.

If we could get a number of tankers on there, this might help shed light on the question whether the server crashes are tank related.

We've had some very good tank action with yourself and others when we "[DBS]" piles in on our Friday and/or Sunday outings. Server crashes are sporactic in nature and I don't believe anyone "(Server Admins)" have been able to nail down the exact issue. Since the resaver hotfix Server has been running steady for the last several days without hiccups and folks running tanks. Albeit not the large number 30 or so players on the server when the Tiger and KV-1 were first included in the Kuban DF mission. Perhaps time for a FNBF to check out all the new additions.

Tip

Server Practice mission Kuban DF updated to include Me262A, latest FC and TC participants.

Navigation and Spectator enabled...

Enjoy,

Tip

Server Practice mission Kuban DF updated to 3.102. All WWII aircraft along with latest FC and TC participants.

Navigation and Spectator enabled...

Enjoy,

Tip