[DBS]Tx_Tip

Unable To Choose Base In Mp

Hey All,

I had fashioned a MP mission using the fakefields as Home Bases however an unable to choose them.

With the exception of 2 bases each has unlimited planes. So player should be able to join.

Ideas?

No_Entry%20on%20Airfields.jpg

You have to add plane you want that player use.

Put Airfield => Creat Entity => Button Add plane.

Good to go on that aspect. Thanks Habu

What I hadn't done was name them though. Something I didn't think I had to do but after looking through several posts found that naming them is a prerequisite for having players fly them within MP.

Will do some changes in the mission and give it another shot.

Edited by [DBS]Tx_Tip

Hi Tip,

Maybe you already fixed this but...when adding the planes to the airfield be sure to use set the "set index" to 0 if you want them to be from the start. If you want to change that later on you should use "command Behaviour" to change the Set index and that way have differents planes sets on a same airfield.

Hi Tip,

Maybe you already fixed this but...when adding the planes to the airfield be sure to use set the "set index" to 0 if you want them to be from the start. If you want to change that later on you should use "command Behaviour" to change the Set index and that way have differents planes sets on a same airfield.

That was it along with not naming them. :)

So to sum up this round of learning. Unless you wish to create a much more complicated spawning routine for your bases.

MP Bases must have the player spawned aircraft named and their Index must be also be set to 0.

Thanks Haash