Game and DLC activation guide.
- To activate a game key you need an account at il2sturmovik.com;
- In most cases if you already got an account, you don't have to create a new one (except the case when you want to activate an extra copy of the game);
- You will not be able to play the game until you activate the key in your account at il2sturmovik.com;
1.1 It is possible to activate only one game key and one key of each premium planes per account;
1.2 It is impossible to "improve" a standard edition by purchasing and activating a premium edition;
1.3 It is impossible to activate a key that has already been activated on another account;
1.4 It is only possible to activate keys for premium planes after activating the game itself.
1. Buying game and premium planes in our Store
The activation process has been described in details in the Activation FAQ
Note: if you buy the game on our site your premium planes must be bought there as well. You cannot buy the planes as DLCs on Steam separately if you don't own the Steam version of the very game.
2. Buying game and premium planes on Steam
The activation process has been described in details in the Steam version guide
Note: Deluxe version gives you 3 game keys that need to be activated on our site (the game itself plus 2 premium planes)
3. Buying the DVD edition
3.1 The 15 digit key that you'll find inside of the DVD package needs to be activated on Steam, and there are two ways to do that:
a. put the key into the form that appears during the installation process