Amazing work!

I think that the orientation of the airfields should be in the base game by design. 

They should at least turn the plane icon in line with the runway.

It wouldnt take that much work, since you did it all, and it would be extremely helpful.

I hardly ever post but lurk a lot.

Anyway just like to say, Thank You.

That is an enormously useful document for me as I now have headings and lengths

FANTASTIC

awesome job man, i was just thinking of making a similar guide, glad that i found this and saved myself the work :D THANKS

I was overseas when this thread was started and have only just found it. Absolutely brilliant, many thanks for sharing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3emIgfIMJ_mY2E5WkZrNmhjemc/view?usp=sharing

Here is a document of my squadron were you can find all the information I have been able to collect from every single airfield in Stalingrad winter map. It includes a situational map and the layout of the parking areas and taxi ways of each airfield, together with three different indexes: alphabetical, quadrant number, and map based.

Some numbers, links or figures may be incorrect, so feel free to communicate any bug you find.

That is nice....

Thanks again, really appreciate the effort :) This and your work for the Stalingrad map should become part of the official manual!

Cheers Dakpilot

Thanks Zal.

Your work is appreciated. Got them all printed out, 4 airfields per A4 page and it works great as a quick reference.

:salute:

Thank you! Just downloaded the Velikie Luki airfields, great reference!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3emIgfIMJ_mY2E5WkZrNmhjemc/view?usp=sharing

Here is a document of my squadron were you can find all the information I have been able to collect from every single airfield in Stalingrad winter map. It includes a situational map and the layout of the parking areas and taxi ways of each airfield, together with three different indexes: alphabetical, quadrant number, and map based.

Some numbers, links or figures may be incorrect, so feel free to communicate any bug you find.

Amazing job mate! Thanks a bunch!

Airfield navigation on expert has given me lots of frustration with BoS, to such a degree I walked away from the game and went back to IL2 for a while. This looks like it will be a big help.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone.

Thank you for this.  No more guessing when approaching a new airfield!

Very helpful. It`s a nightmare working your way around the aifield on full real even with tir. Now to get them printed.

p.s. Is there a BOM one?

Edited by seafireliv