Sign in to follow this  
216th_Pod

A Couple Of Questions

Hi guys,

A couple of questions with regards to the ME that I hope you can answer:

1) In RoF it was good practice to restrict the number of objects used on the map to improve performance. Is that also the case for BoS? For example when making a mission around Stalingrad you could leave out towns on the other side of the map, but I'm not sure this is needed or even desirable.

2) In light of the above question I tried to just load the Stalingrad City template in the mission, but doing so the integration check fails for each object in that template saying that it misses the script files in WorldObjects. I can delete the link to the missing file and thus making the integrity check succesfull, but for Stalingrad alone there are 360 objects.

Thanks for any help.

Hi pod,

1) I still do the same as RoF in here, don't really know if needed but is playing safe and highly recommended.

2) Do not worry for that problem, missions run well and the team is aware of that integrity fail.

Hi Haasjashin,

Thanks for the answers!

Do you also know if there is a template maker available like the one for RoF?

Someone made a tool in which you gave in the coordinates of the piece of the map that you want to use. The tool then automatically filled that square (or rectangle) with all objects in that area.