Hello

I have problem with moving vehicles.

When I did missions I do every thing according

this instructions: 

But only column's first vehicle start to move.

I check SYN_Haashashin's mission and I think that column's commands

are similar but in my mission only first vehicle start to move.

Hi Vellu,

The easiest way for us is if you post your mission or send it to my of us by PM, that way we can take a look a it and tr to find out whats happening.

Hi

This is my mission first mission where I tried BoS's ME

and compare it to IL2's, CloD's and DCS*s mission editors.

I don't understand why only columns first vehicle started to move.

Single 1.zip

Are the vehicles that are supposed to follow the leader set as linked entities ("create linked entity" button) and are they targeted (linked red lines) to the leader as well?

A simple formula for moving vehicles MCUs is "Activate, Waypoint, Command", meaning:  make sure they're active first (spawned or otherwise), give them a place to go and lastly tell them how they should go about getting there (column, off road, etc.).  All of these MCUs should be separated by a short duration timer (about .25 sec should be fine)

To clarify:  Trains are moving vehicles too, but they don't need a formation command after a waypoint is specified, so you can skip that step for them. 

Edited by Gustang

Hi

I have did "linked entities" and following vehicle has been targeted (red lines show).

There is two problem i see.

The second car have a problem in it's advanced properties. it must have 1 in formation information, and you have 0 which mean, it's the leader. Delete that second car and create a new one.

The second problem, is that the check integrity report a problem i don't understand.

Object(38:Vehicle entity) >> Entity can't have this target since this target already has its own target! target id:6

Ok, it seem that you have a problem with you vehicle (but i can't say what is it, because all seems good). I delete both of them, and recreate the links and i didn't have the integrity error. I run the mission, and it works as it does.

If you don't activated the integrity check, do it. It's a good helper. You'll find it in tool.

Edited by Habu
  • Upvote 1