FlatSpinMan

It's October!!!

Two weeks seems to be quite possible... :biggrin:

It´s a old joke NICE :biggrin:  

Its tomorrow, i have reliable sources..

:dry:  ....... :o:

Edited by Mustang

Crivins!

If it's released in two weeks my holidays will be over and I'll be back at work! 

Surely they could have arranged it better!

Still actually spending time with my wife and children on the holidays may add to the domestic bliss of my household!

[Whats that honey? No I'm not on the Internet again! ......]

Damn! have to go......

• Upvote 1

It will come out whatever day I have to work late and have plans with the family after...AND I have to get up extra early for work the next day.  Guarantee.

Edited by tn_prvteye

It looks like there's 15324 members on this enroled today Oct. 2. I guess there's no way to unless you go through the whole list to see how many founders there are.

Edited by II./JG27Richie

One of the local saloons has a "Free Beer Tomorrow" sign that is starting to feel like it could be applied here with a little paraphrasing.

Thanks FSM! Surgery went well,new valve ticking away nicely it seems, and she is out of icu now.Just have to sort out my pre order (again!) which is proving a bit 'challenging' on this ruddy phone!

That's great news Uther.  Hope she's home and making severe inroads to your sim-time again soon!  ;)

So what is the release date. As we "Founders" have paid up, I do not think it is to much to ask when.... 

Ach, right during the start of my son's offseason workout.  Means three more days sitting and watching my son practice instead of flying.  I don't think it will play very well on the laptop.  Might have to try though.

And know comes the tension. When I put the funds into paypal will the money clear through in time and will my new awesome trackir 5 get hear in time for BOS. WIll I buy the CH hotas soon after BOS is out or torture myself longer wth this stiff old Logitech forever :joy::cray: NO! I can blow 480 dollars for more fun. Butt-Head is with me all the way. Yes we're both single.

post-187-0-72259300-1380990802_thumb.jpg

Edited by II./JG27Richie

I hope we in my clan did not make the same mistake we did with arma3 with this.. When is a date we can look at?  Do they plan to release anything or just sit on it? Don't take it wrong, I have played ALL IL2 for YEARS and YEARS. No problem at with oleg's sim. But this new style is a bit of a worry. Esp at 90$ .. I would expect more of a plan than just pre order and sit.

It'll be out soon. The team are showing it off at a big Russian games expo this weekend, saying they've had good responses from visiting editors, so it seems to be all on track.

Remember that we who bought the early-access editions will be getting a Beta version, not a final version.

Ah right on then. And yes I know about beta etc.  Thanks for info spin!  Just got thru a bad exp with the new Arma3 and its nonsense so lol... Leary right now after that craziness.

FSM beat me to it. :)

Please remember the early release will have a limited plane and feature set that will improve as they are finished and added up to the full release in the spring next year.

Edited by =BKHZ=Furbs

Maybe about 3500 are founders

It`s easy you got to the members page, set the search options to before 1/11/12 and select founders and write it down, and the more search options and select the second founders tab and write it down, add together and hey presto job done, or you could just view the 1410 members post. It stands at just over 3000 now 2650 gold and 350 silver.

It`s easy you got to the members page, set the search options to before 1/11/12 and select founders and write it down, and the more search options and select the second founders tab and write it down, add together and hey presto job done, or you could just view the 1410 members post. It stands at just over 3000 now 2650 gold and 350 silver.

Thanks Smurfy. :salute:

Edited by II./JG27Richie

mmm that's about the same number of backers for DCS WWII, wow this all we have left from the days of CF1, Aces High, IL2 Sturmovik? more or less 3,000 simmers, no wonder the industry is failing. It will only survive by us backers now.

mmm that's about the same number of backers for DCS WWII, wow this all we have left from the days of CF1, Aces High, IL2 Sturmovik? more or less 3,000 simmers, no wonder the industry is failing. It will only survive by us backers now.

No, i think there is plenty more around, you have to remember a large number are the more casual simmer, and they don't like to pre-order as much.

And after the CoD fiasco a lot of people have a more wait and see approach.

Edited by CWMV

No, i think there is plenty more around, you have to remember a large number are the more casual simmer, and they don't like to pre-order as much.

Added to that, there are undoubtedly people who have pre-ordered but not registered at the forum.

Surely not much more than that. I would not bet on any number over 6 thousands simmers around the world (excluding the piltos htat use  MSFS or other civilian focused sims  more like a work tool  than a game).

The DCS 1944 I had backed but dropped when the changed the page expalinign  what  each one wiould get. Because ga-ve me the imrpesison that the 40$ woudl nto get the FW190, so I got confused ans decided to not back a  project that cannot even be clear on what they are offering.

Edited by VeryOldMan

LOL ^  And at some point asks for refunds will hit. The die hards will stay with it but the rest will start to jump ship at some point. A lot of games / sims are going down this pre pay for beta access and dieing because of it. Arma 3 died just recently due to completely dropping the ball. And it was a shame the arma series was a good mil sim, a soon lost genre to the console COD Battle Barbie games.

@very old.  Well so far it is a shamble. Been in the arma thing since opflash point etc way back. Right now it is unplayable on a $5000 gaming pc. And all they worry about is tweaking the little mission they made. It lack half the content still.  It's really an extended alpha right now. But in its defense arma 1 and 2 both took a year after release for the modders to fix it all. But the population for the sim is gone. Very few hard core arm guys play it, and some life mod kiddies. We bought s pec built server at my data center for it and its just junk right now. Total let down.

When we helped 777 and ROF when it was in alpha and coming to the usa, we hosted their alfa servers for a while and it was much better. From step one with ROF its was ok. A few normal opp's or what ever but much better. Hopefully 777 and oleg's boys have this set up right. But this waiting around with little teasers will get old here and they will end up loosing out. Again that would be a shame, IL2 has dominated for so long and I have always liked Il2 and it's off chutes like pac fighters .

Ah A Bi moderator probably. Here ya go, read away decide for yourself.

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?112-ARMA-3

When the population is back to the numbers of arma 1 and 2 after they were fixed you can talk. As of right now even long time community mod makers are out.

Inform yourself before you post up. Opinions will vary of course. "BS" shows you are uninformed.

Ah A Bi moderator probably. Here ya go, read away decide for yourself.

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?112-ARMA-3

When the population is back to the numbers of arma 1 and 2 after they were fixed you can talk. As of right now even long time community mod makers are out.

Inform yourself before you post up. Opinions will vary of course. "BS" shows you are uninformed.

LOL BI MOD? stay off the crack friend I play with a group who coop, that's about all I can put my experiences down too, no offence intended, if you have different issues fine sure its not perfect I know that.

The thread is about the beta release of BOS not who is doing what in X / Y game. Lets not turn it into a flame thread. 

Oh and thank you for taking to PM's  :salute:

Edited by Blackwolf