71st_AH_Hooves

90 Mb Patch?

oh no. dcs to much, i am cruel, true, but not evil. spend year for one plane to read tons of negativity after open-closed-beta. no, just little punishment. My riding bear need some innocent developers tears to boost speed, nothing more.

LOFT, it is just like the newspapers: they don't write about all the people that happily cross the road, but about the poor fellow that was struck by a truck. Behind every whiner complaining on the forum are 100 happy customers playing silently with a stupid grin on their face. Unfortunately you only hear from the one unhappy guy.

You have enough madness to deal with over in your part of the world, riding the bear. Disregard the small dictators of the forums and (hopefully) put a smile on your face by looking at your sales figures...  :-)  

~S~,

Pretty glib to post an unannounced, undocumented, hotfix, on Saturday morning... and then to only make jokes about Wodka drinking.

Especially considering that we have been told to hold (wait) on Dserver Accounts, that were allegedly made available starting the 24th.

I've tried to be supportive, even criticizing the critics, but this Multiplayer Mission Building debacle is really getting on to grind my gears.

I have a Facebook Group, which now numbers 172 members. It's prime intention is to disseminate information about "Battle of Stalingrad".

My own preference as a consumer, player, and ?contributor? is exactly in Multiplayer Mission Building. It's why I bought this kit "day one".

Since this is a thread discussing the mysterious "90mb patch", my view of it, is one of consternation, &, you can take that word at it's very definition!

Not much more to discuss now is there?

-Jupp- :angry:

Sorry my Lord!

I will work more! Don't kill your slothful servant, please, no! Aaaa (the sound of the whip)... I will work better my Lord Aaaa (the sound of the whip)

http://coub.com/view/3lnsn

• Upvote 12

Thank you for the hot fix patch! Much appreciated. S~

Han, you are a comedian!!!

Thanks for the quick hotfix and for the laugh this morning.

Now, where did I hide that bottle of Stolichnaya and my TT33??

;)

Sorry my Lord!

I will work more! Don't kill your slothful servant, please, no! Aaaa (the sound of the whip)... I will work better my Lord Aaaa (the sound of the whip)

Han,

It's good to see your posts here again and to see some light hearted personality show through. We appreciate the effort.

• Upvote 1

~S~,

Not much more to discuss now is there?

-Jupp- :angry:

How about try and smile and dont take stuff too seriously for a change.....

Sorry my Lord!

Thats the spirit! :biggrin:

~S~ Han,

Ohhhhhh! :o: It was you in chat. :friends:

Well, truly, thanks for all you have done!     :drinks: 

Now get back to verk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :P    [Cracks Whip!]

~S~ -Jupp- :salute:

Bo_S_Loft_1_DED1.png

And punishing from commissars (thanks simhq, always reading with pleasure), if singing not enough good.   :)

You should read more forums then. At least you might see an unbiased look at the product from different points of view and not heavily moderated. Could be actually good for you.

You should read more forums then. At least you might see an unbiased look at the product from different points of view and not heavily moderated. Could be actually good for you.

more time to reading, less time for working  ;)

True, but still. Its good to see how other communities perceive the direction of the game, in order to improve work.

If you only read or hear from fans, and not critics, you will never grow, etc. etc.

I hope you can manage to do something about the microstutters so many people are experiencing since the latest patch.

Kepp up the good work. Awesome Sim! Getting  better and better. The TRUE successor to the original IL2!

True, but still. Its good to see how other communities perceive the direction of the game, in order to improve work.

If you only read or hear from fans, and not critics, you will never grow, etc. etc.

in modern times its much more hard to find something positive than negative

Hey LOFT.  Please just add back F11 so we can show off your game to the masses, forget those few Nay Sayers, they are going to hate no matter what.  one camera wont make a difference.  We want to help.  Give us the tools!!!  Patch related, I have no microstutters....  (didnt have any before though either...) :)

I get the "failed to upload" message...

Am I the only one? Any suggestion to solve it?

Before this last patch the sim worked well  :huh:

You need to just stop it. :huh:

This is an unbiased view that is found on these boards... I don't know why you want to continue to perpetuate that false idea that somehow these forums are moderated to the point of censoring out negative comments on this sim because that is just not true and it never was. All one has to do is read the posts that are here, even the old ones.

Only fans? Well then you must be talking about another forum. The only difference between this forum and others is that here the focus is not on the flaws.. but the entire product.. the bad as well as the good..

in modern times its much more hard to find something positive than negative

Yes but BoS always had somethings about it that were well done.. it was never a total mess full of nothing but negatives.. or even positives that you had to dig for. They were always there.. even when the negatives were more pronounced than they are now.. that never removed the positives it just made their impact less pronounced ... to some folks.

You need to just stop it. :huh:

This is an unbiased view that is found on these boards... I don't know why you want to continue to perpetuate that false idea that somehow these forums are moderated to the point of censoring out negative comments on this sim because that is just not true and it never was. All one has to do is read the posts that are here, even the old ones.

Its hard to read deleted posts. And yes, if you want to look at some negatives you sure do have to look far back due to the lock on them. I agree there. And no matter what you say I am not blind. These forums are very heavy moderated compared to many others I am a member of. Deny it until you are blue in the face, does not change my opinion.

I was speaking to Loft and its good to know he looks outside these forums sometimes. Very good to know.

I was speaking to Loft and its good to know he looks outside these forums sometimes. Very good to know.

You're happy that he's mocking the [Edited] at SimHQ?

Edited by Bearcat

Secret photo taken at 1CGS:

b354e6c1d644bb0b74e720012146df611b52970b

:biggrin:

Edited by LukeFF

Its hard to read deleted posts. And yes, if you want to look at some negatives you sure do have to look far back due to the lock on them. I agree there. And no matter what you say I am not blind. These forums are very heavy moderated compared to many others I am a member of. Deny it until you are blue in the face, does not change my opinion.

Well I am talking to you and you are not being truthful... These forums are moderated.. period. Not censored as you imply. They are not a wild west free for all like some other forums are nor should they be. If that is what you prefer then you have that option of course.. but here you cannot say what you want, how you want....

• Upvote 4

" Not censored as you imply."

"but here you cannot say what you want, how you want...."

Not censored??

By this, BC means you can express every opinion or critic about the game but without insults or agression and keeping a civil tone.

That's not censorship..... except of course if you consider that violence regulation is censorship.

OTOH it can prevent going

dopravni-znacka-slepa-ulice-90512.jpg

;)

Hey LOFT.  Please just add back F11 so we can show off your game to the masses, forget those few Nay Sayers, they are going to hate no matter what.  one camera wont make a difference.  We want to help.  Give us the tools!!!  Patch related, I have no microstutters....  (didnt have any before though either...) :)

+100 need that f11

Who got hit?

Do you mean that if a bunch of peoples insult you loudly and consistently, mock you and use you as a sarcasm target every time you post, you wont feel "hit".

Good for you then, you're strong skinned and can endure everything.

Do you think everybody is as strong-skinned as you are?... or worse, do you think there's no place on forums for soft-skinned peoples?

Have you ever been on the banana forum?

" Not censored as you imply."

"but here you cannot say what you want, how you want...."

Not censored??

Moderation and censorship or criticism of BoS or stifling of negative comments are two entirely  different things.

By this, BC means you can express every opinion or critic about the game but without insults or agression and keeping a civil tone.

That's not censorship..... except of course if you consider that violence regulation is censorship.

Exactly...