heinkill

U Day - unlocks working as advertised?

Yeah, same here. It's no biggie.

I'm over the moon with it, or will be if it happens to mine too. I stopped using the campaign when I got to level 10 as it was too frustrating.

I'm over the moon with it, or will be if it happens to mine too. I stopped using the campaign when I got to level 10 as it was too frustrating.

Blacksix confirmed the pilot level does influence difficulty in the campaign, so I have submitted a ticket. Hope they can leave yours at level 1 if you want! Of course, the ideal would be that a player could set their own level of difficulty.

H

No joy here. Did I say no joy? Well I clicked the RED button and went to see what, if any thing, had happened. Well none of the UNLOCKS appeared to be unlocked. However in campaign I selected rockets for my IL-2 (which had not been unlocked) and I had rockets in the mission. But not so on any other aircraft at this time. I will, personally, wait till the end of the day, and then send a note to the Dev's via Zak's link.

All things in their time .....

Chief

Ok .... NOW I feel the Joy, Joy, Joy .... of UNLOCKs .... thanks to the Dev team ..... thanks guys ....

Chief

Weyll, I played some more today and suddenly noticed that my pilot level is back to 9, so i figure the dev team has fixed the problem (which was not a biggie, anyway) so thanks, Gentlemen!

:salute:

I noticed that too. After having played a new campaign misson, my pilot level was back at 9 again. And it was a pain in the a**. The missions are so damn difficult. Flying an IL2 against German artillerie is a useless effort. No way to finish these missions after having destroyed all their cannons.

Works well,  Just had 5 minutes to test the unlocked Stuka.  Those 37 cannons guys,  THOSE CANNONS! 

bdumm bdumm bdummm bdummm! 

Works well,  Just had 5 minutes to test the unlocked Stuka.  Those 37 cannons guys,  THOSE CANNONS! 

bdumm bdumm bdummm bdummm!

Oooh yeah. Widya. Tis my favorite tank killing platform.

AARs here, finishing w unlocking the Bordkanonen

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4053398/Re:_Mostovskoy_goes_to_war:_Bo#Post4053398

H

Now if they could just unlock the colour schemes . There's some cool schemes for the Russian planes but they remain locked for me ( already have them all for the German fighters ). I'm not about to spend my life droning through more cmap[aigns to unlock them . If the campaign was FUN I'd have np problem doing so ..

Edited by pencon

Excuse me if I misunderstood something. But I own the standard game plus the two additional planes. Shouldn't I have unlock button? because I don't see it anywhere. 

@claw

True.
i would fire up the game a few times, and see if your status here changes.
if not, contact support and open a ticket.

@smiladon- its not your forum profile. its in your game account settings...

https://il2sturmovik.com/account/

Edited by Yakdriver

@claw

True.

i would fire up the game a few times, and see if your status here changes.

if not, contact support and open a ticket.

@smiladon- its not your forum profile. its in your game account settings...

https://il2sturmovik.com/account/

Thx. It suddenly dawned upon me what I did wrong. Problem solved!