Habu

Bug with IA on Player airfield

IA don't take off on the right way if they are on an airfield where players can spawn. Even if i edit chart, IA don't use it.

My test was : 2 IA planes on the runway.

It's in V1.08

Edited by Habu

IA don't take off on the right way if they are on an airfield where players can spawn. Even if i edit chart, IA don't use it.

My test was : 2 IA planes on the runway.

It's in V1.08

Hi Habu,

Can you post the mission? I don't have problem on this point :mellow:

I don't know if i still have that version. I will check and post it if i find it.

Is your AI start from the runway, or parking ?

Ok, i have it. Play it as a single mission. PE2 will be activate a few seconde after the begining of the mission.

I'm please to see you here with Sonk. ;)

Test_Recon_Russian_v1_bad.zip

I am still in office (23:00) but tomorrow I'll try to give a look to your mission.  :salute:

I recreated the airport and moved points taxi away from the VPP, now take off works well  (I have not checked the landing)  :salute:

Test_Recon_Russian_v1b.zip

Edited by Acasto

Thank you very much Acasto. :)

I run several test after having a look on your change.

So :

1- My mission work in multiplayer without any modification. I didn't test it in multiplayer. I test the mission offline, but it was a big mistake. I lost very much time. So the problem is i think that i run a deathmatch mission in solo mode.

2- In your change. you change the airfield position and edit the path of AI, change the side where the Ai take off, and set the mission in solo. It works. 

I don't know if you have access to the dedicated server, and if you know the following information. The airfield position is the spawn position for players. So if you put it in the snow, they will spawn in the snow (even if you set parking in the plane configuration for the airfield). Parking = airplane with no running engine.

THx again, you help me to understand the problem.

Edited by Habu

:salute: I don't have DS server but great, I learned something new.

I put airfield position only because I deleted your airport, and tried to do it from zero, the position is totally random. In my opinion there are same problem with "carth point" ... I will study it.

Ok for the airfield. :salute:

What we have to keep in mind, is that we must do our test in multiplayer, and not in solo.

Another thing, many icons don't work in multiplayer, and you can't change their state like in RoF. I will do a post on that.

Edited by Habu

You just put the same orientation as the airfield on the map and "command Airfield" so that ia took off normally.