dario

a month without patch

Let's face it, the devs are damned if they release the FMB now and damned if they don't.

If they release it now, it'll be unfinished, and we'll hear non-stop complaining about how unfinished it is (what a surprise). 

If they wait, we'll continue to hear the constant stream of "is it ready yet?".

I have faith in the fact that the devs are doing their level best to release these features in the best state possible. But I know I'm part of a minority thinking that.

A minority of at least two. You and me.

Chief

• Upvote 3

Me 3 I can wait....

You know you've been playing this game too long when you read "Me 3" and instantly think, "A '3'? That's a Messerschmitt type I don't know about." Sigh.

[For what it's worth, I can wait too - I have a lot of respect for the Devs' approach in general - although a "roadmap" would be nice. My squadron's in a bit of a state of suspended animation, waiting to take the plunge.] 

Edited by No601_Swallow

Let's face it, the devs are damned if they release the FMB now and damned if they don't.

If they release it now, it'll be unfinished, and we'll hear non-stop complaining about how unfinished it is (what a surprise). 

If they wait, we'll continue to hear the constant stream of "is it ready yet?".

I have faith in the fact that the devs are doing their level best to release these features in the best state possible. But I know I'm part of a minority thinking that.

I would rather wait for a finished ME also.  And I hope with the extra time they will include the ability to create in-game campaigns with missions created by the ME.  Right now I'm not playing BoS because of the current SP campaign style.  I'm guessing we won't see a change to it, so I'm hoping we can play in-game campaigns built by the user community in its place.  I see the ME as the last chance for traditional historically based role-playing in-game campaigns in BoS.  1CGS needs to hit one out of the ballpark as they add new features to BoS, and for me this would do it.

BoS could be every bit as good as RoF if they will give us the right tools.

Edited by Bucksnort

i'm part of that minority too

Me too.. I have no doubt that many of the issues we now face will be adjusted/corrected/removed when the opportunity arises.

They should work on fixing the rudder issue tbh.
Half the planes fly more like Aerobats than warbirds.
Way too much rudder authority and way too sensitive once the S-curve catches up even the slightest virtually imperceivable amount of pressure on the rudder device you're using translates to some silly wobbles like you're trying to do a Delta-Air and rip your own vertical stabiliser off.

• Upvote 1

HEY .... we're slowly moving from being a minority to a majority ..... cool ....

Chief

LOL.

I'm in a minority here too.

Lots to do in BOS.

I can wait, just hope they do before I croak lol. :wacko:

I'm waiting and supporting BOS.

They should work on fixing the rudder issue tbh.

Half the planes fly more like Aerobats than warbirds.

Way too much rudder authority and way too sensitive once the S-curve catches up even the slightest virtually imperceivable amount of pressure on the rudder device you're using translates to some silly wobbles like you're trying to do a Delta-Air and rip your own vertical stabiliser off.

+1 on that.

Its not a game killer but detracts a little for sure.

Hope its on their "To do list"

Edited by voncrapenhauser