Thanks I have downloaded V3 and I still have the Cant load object message :

??? Would anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks

look in your "LuaScripts" folder is the \worldobjects\mapemitters\test "041.txt" file in it?

C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\LuaScripts\worldobjects\mapemitters\test

Has anyone in North America been able to download this yet?  I still get the message:

"We're sorry, the game you want to play is not available in your country".   :(

I tried again but a new message came up ! System.AccessViolationException: ?? Im using a dell laptop latitude 3440 :biggrin:   1.70ghz? If that helps ?

I tried again but a new message came up ! System.AccessViolationException: ?? Im using a dell laptop latitude 3440 :biggrin:   1.70ghz? If that helps ?

no system error, the message:

unable to load : luascripts\worldobjects\mapemitters\test\041.txt

come when you have not the 041.txt file in the "test" folder.

you have the BoS Steam Version?

Has anyone in North America been able to download this yet?  I still get the message:

"We're sorry, the game you want to play is not available in your country".   :(

maybe someone can upload the file in a US server

i put the Aerial Photographs in the "documents" folder, so you can have a look to the pictures not only in the Mission Intro Video.

Kletskaya for the KG27_1 Mission and Illarionovsky for the next KG27 Mission

post-126-0-14639500-1425020320_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-05889100-1425020358_thumb.jpg

Edited by Veteran66

Its working now ! I put the luascripts\worldobjects\mapemitters\test\041.txt  into a merged file. . Thanks

ok good :)

KG27_2 Mission come out after next BoS patch :)

post-126-0-21790500-1426409932_thumb.jpg

Edited by Veteran66

Thanks a lot Veteran66!

Just played the second Mission, had a blast.

Sadly, the voice over somehow did not work when I was going in for the landing. Just had the Sub Titles. Don't know if it was a bug in the game or the Mission.

Just flew the second mission and  its real nice ;)

Having several objectives on, more or less, the same path allows to bomb one or the other with slight corrections in bomb sight mode (i use the manual bomb sight to drop)

Some observations :

I fly much higher than 3000m (did the same in mission 1) : around 5000 5500m. Targeting is a bit harder, but its easier to avoid flak. Are the interception planes set to patrol as high ? I didn’t see any.

A I also fly much slower (220kmh climbing / 280kmh cruise)

AI is set to land on the 27 runway on Morozowsky, I landed 09 because its on the path from return flight (I didnt do a circuit since I know the orientation of the runway). Is it on purpose ?

Thanks a lot though :salute:

Edited by UF_Luny

Just flew the second mission and  its real nice ;)

Having several objectives on, more or less, the same path allows to bomb one or the other with slight corrections in bomb sight mode (i use the manual bomb sight to drop)

Some observations :

I fly much higher than 3000m (did the same in mission 1) : around 5000 5500m. Targeting is a bit harder, but its easier to avoid flak. Are the interception planes set to patrol as high ? I didn’t see any.

A I also fly much slower (220kmh climbing / 280kmh cruise)

AI is set to land on the 27 runway on Morozowsky, I landed 09 because its on the path from return flight (I didnt do a circuit since I know the orientation of the runway). Is it on purpose ?

Thanks a lot though :salute:

There are enemy fighter (3000- 4000m high) only when you leave the flyway ;)

you landing on Moro West?

Thanks a lot Veteran66!

Just played the second Mission, had a blast.

Sadly, the voice over somehow did not work when I was going in for the landing. Just had the Sub Titles. Don't know if it was a bug in the game or the Mission.

what for text in the Sub Titles?

so i can have a look

the land and start orientation of the runway Moro south is from west to east

see landfire 

the "Skip Label" script work fine in the briefing video? (new add in my missions)

post-126-0-25017900-1426873362_thumb.jpg

09 is 90° and 27 is 270° sorry for the misunderstanding.

ok, i think it is a game bug, the landing trigger have 90° so the AI must landing to 90°

what for text in the Sub Titles?

so i can have a look

They said something about activating the radio beacon and I got this one and all the following about the landing etc... only as Text, not with the voice overs. 

But I also did not get any voice-overs or sub-titles over the last waypoint. I guess it was because I did not fly directly over Obliskaya, because I was afraid of the flak. 

Maybe it missed a trigger and it was due to that? 

But maybe it was just the game^^

Bomber run..K27 2

oh you fly with Player Map Ikon on, :)

your wind Angle is wrong must be 110° from right

the "Skip Label" script work fine in the briefing video? (new add in my missions)

Be this you mean press P to unpause the game and the briefing animation is canceled?

If is, work OK.

Maybe a subtitle warning "Unpause the game cancel the briefing" will be useful, to avoid accidental skip.

Edited by Sokol1

P start the Game, the Briefing Video start automatic, now when you push a mouse key the Video stops and the Mission begin

I add a new text for the skip, try it :)

I tried now, with V4 hotfix.

After press START button if I hit "P" key the briefing is cancelled - no mouse button press or mouse movement.

The Russian word still, maybe a issue with my mission install?

I used await the briefing end - even replaying the  mission  and don't understanding "lhufas" of German -  because this hidden the annoying object/skins popup in the first seconds of mission.  :)

In the actual way is not possible...

Edited by Sokol1