Bearcat

Custom Personal skins for MP

Putting the "chute killing" debate for TAW to rest with this skin... I hope you like it! This is for the BF109 E7 (The only current fighter craft for the TAW campgain.) 

ve6leit.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Sketch
  • Upvote 8

Putting the "chute killing" debate for TAW to rest with this skin... I hope you like it! This is for the BF109 E7 (The only current fighter craft for the TAW campgain.) 

ve6leit.jpg

DOWNLOAD

My dreams have come true! Nemesis Squadron shall return! secret_weapons_over_normandy_nemesis_by_

Salute! :salute:

Here's something for the continental Europeans, especially the Italians and Germans. This year, one of my childhood heroes sadly passed away.

Signor Carlo Pedersoli, better known to my and the following generation as: Bud Spencer.

His movies were never super-high-class OSCAR candidates, but fun to watch, 'cause they never took themselves seriously.

And no one ever got seriously hurt during those epic, ubiquitous fist-fighting battles. :lol:

So, if anyone here is as fond of his movies (and those partnering with Terence Hill) as I am, this might just be the Macchi skin for you. ;)

True Blue Italian style: :biggrin:

2016_11_7__21_57_18_zpshc0upc6r.png

2016_11_7__21_55_57_zpsf5t14dsv.png

2016_11_7__21_56_31_zpsfke6oo49.png

2016_11_7__21_55_22_zpsgzqptxo7.png

D/L link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4d44ugtllaxvx8v/MC202s8_Bud.dds

Tan camo variation:

2016_11_7__21_59_41_zpsbc1qtbdc.png

D/L link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lw3ahksd7wfdghd/MC202s8_Bud_tan.dds

Green camo variation:

2016_11_7__22_1_21_zpsgtqpbe5e.png

D/L link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ioej0o96fg76q2q/MC202s8_Bud_grn.dds

Hope some of you like it! :)

Edited by SK_Bearkiller72
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I met Pedersoli in Florida during early 90s..he was really giant man:-)..and good man also.

Maybe the most don t know he was great aviation fan and got also pilot license.

He knew also my grandfather and with him had several flights together during his training.

Edited by ITAF_Rani
  • Upvote 1

Salute! :salute:

Three Yak-1B skins for my squad.

One factory new/overhauled, one in green/gray/brown - heavily weathered and one in green/gray - also heavily weathered. 

Note: the grey markings on the weathered versions are wanted. I " toned down " the quite colourful markings of our squad.

2016_12_9__23_54_57_zpsxwpnimdv.png

D/L link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/asa2czia0dbrh6o/Yak1Bs127_SK.dds

2016_12_9__23_56_24_zpsyuojkaxg.png

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m17b189xx6axu97/Yak1Bs127_SK_ghost_2.dds

2016_12_7__22_30_7_zpsuljfcaxb.png

D/L link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1gy17xmblktx3mg/Yak1Bs127_SK_ghost.dds

Edited by SK_Bearkiller72

Whenever I teach myself to fly and try to learn a plane, I make a skin for it. 
This skin was based off of a person that I kinda... sorta... like (ya'know how it is... :blush: ) The inscription (I hope) says "Fiery Nicole". 

60BABD84FA9157C769258E0D9395FCC8D22CAAD4

• Upvote 3

This skin was based off of a person that I kinda... sorta... like (ya'know how it is... :blush: ) The inscription (I hope) says "Fiery Nicole"

I demand an update on how things are going with Nicole.

5A4F2AE1F83BDEF3D66CCA2B355987B26D88C512

Schmittfire

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7n1xhk61529sz4y/SpitfireMkVb_Schmittfire.rar?dl=0
Including 2 files: clarified and dusty ones.

52C1F88FE1A301A34DAEE33C29D00A997CE0EE55

Callsign 'Rabbit Leader' Skipper from the famous movie "Battle of Britain"

0A8389B4AE9109432A91E828A8CDF57D2EB6A044

Luftwaffe captured La-5f on the southern front.

Credit to forum member ICDP for such a beautiful skin template.

Edited by Jade-Rabbit

Guest deleted@103832

I'd like to hire an experienced skinner to make a custom skin. Please PM me to discuss. 

I'd like to hire an experienced skinner to make a custom skin. Please PM me to discuss. 

My guess is that most skinners will make you one for free.

Great skin. Unfortunately the metalic look is just not working in the game. I've asked a couple of times in the Q&A and Jason said he would also like to see it since apparently it's just a fix of something that broke after upgrading the engine from ROF. I believe he mentioned that some community memebers on the Russian forum managed to fix it on their own but i havent heard anything else since.

Grey Spit with Invasion stripes kindly made by the master ICDP  :salute:

DL= https://www.mediafire.com/?gncon7my1z3rlny

31cc8d20745cad8404fd7dae511753dc.png

777d03f5fead1aaed6f0ed93bc8efe97.png

One or two remarks... the underwing roundel should have a small white band or none, second same remark for the fuselage roundel and the tail flag small white band and the same is true for the yellow band it should be small? But high flying Spitfires had for the most case two colours roundels blue and red with or without two colours tail insigna. The underside of this type of Spitfire was a sort of medium blue.

But still it is a nice effort, thanks.   :salute: 

One or two remarks... the underwing roundel should have a small white band or none, second same remark for the fuselage roundel and the tail flag small white band and the same is true for the yellow band it should be small? But high flying Spitfires had for the most case two colours roundels blue and red with or without two colours tail insigna. The underside of this type of Spitfire was a sort of medium blue.

But still it is a nice effort, thanks.   :salute:

Thanks for the constructive feedback however its not supposed to be historically correct! Its in the custom personal skins section of the forum for a reason  :biggrin: I just prefer the bigger early style roundels and markings  :happy:

Well, as I am not a native english speaking guy, maybe I dont get it right.

So, my question as far as I understood the first thread page:

Here is the place where people can upload their own made skins.....and some universal server will bring it to all (or just one?) server?

So that, by every IL-2 Steam Update, this will be brought to everybody?

On some multiplayer server other people will see my selfe made skin, right?

I proudly present my first skin pack!

It includes all planes except the BOK ones.

The flying machines feature a brown/olive paint variation and a bull skull as nose art!

They are also a bit cleaner than the standard skins. So overall less dirt, paint clipping and grime.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43bcdpdvdlvyqlr/skins_Bull_Skull.zip?dl=0

ZvrF3Hzm.jpgOoW0LOfm.jpg

Edited by Leon_Portier_ax

Well, as I am not a native english speaking guy, maybe I dont get it right.

So, my question as far as I understood the first thread page:

Here is the place where people can upload their own made skins.....and some universal server will bring it to all (or just one?) server?

So that, by every IL-2 Steam Update, this will be brought to everybody?

On some multiplayer server other people will see my selfe made skin, right?

If I have a custom skin that I have downloaded/made selected in multiplayer and you don't have it downloaded all you will see is the default skin for that aircraft. Only if you have downloaded my skin will you see it. 

I bodged these together for my squadron so we can tell each other apart easily as well as see who is one of our squadron when we are too far apart to read the numbers.  My sig shows the Mig-3 skin as well.

yaks210.jpg

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex
  • Upvote 2

WIP

This is my first personal skin, a G2 with

a grey fuselage,

the bavarian Flag pattern on the vertical stabilizer (my home),

the lion of Judah on the engine cowling (The lion of Judah was also one of the titles of the Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie ("King of Kings, Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of Judah, Elect of God, the Light of the World") and was depicted on the flag of Ethiopia from 1897-1974. Due to its association with Selassie it continues to be an important symbol among members of the Rastafari movement.[..]as well as being a symbol of strength, kingship, pride[...] e. Wiki)

a burglar getting whacked as a word(?)play on the german code word for a enemy aircraft flying over the home airfield ("Einbrecher")

4 kill markings (for the ego, this was my longest online streak)

Thanks to JG19_Leaf  for the prop hub and Boomerang for the 4k template and of course all the other skinner who enable my dilettantish use of these tools.

Blessings to you all! :salute:

post-35870-0-48255800-1512056620_thumb.jpg

post-35870-0-34626100-1512056629_thumb.jpg

post-35870-0-74234600-1512056636_thumb.jpg

Edited by [I./JG62]steppa
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Junjun_Nikurasu said:

Is it high time for a Bf109G6, I see no one asking.  So I'll just be the first to do so, since when does anyone is going to ask about it or maybe I'm just in the wrong forum but if it need to start well it might as well be here.