Jump to content

FW 190 A-3 skins


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, konyanyachiwa said:

I made a skin.

 

Hans von Hammer

 

FW190A-3 Ver.

 

2020_7_12__11_11_12.thumb.jpg.4e773b27ec7d39e97bd5fdf8723d94c0.jpg

 

2020_7_12__11_11_51.thumb.jpg.92236a0c24080a77489aae696f108a60.jpg

 

FW190A-3 Hans von Hammer Ver.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1oyeso42w4y2ple/FW190a3_hans_von_hammer_Ver.zip/file

 

FW190A-3 Hans von Hammer Hakenkreuz Ver.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2pcmmm39krq9ti5/FW190a3_hans_von_hammer_Hakenkreuz_Ver.zip/file

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

Enemy ace.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

4K skin pack for VeteranenCampaign -- JG51 over Velikie Luki.

The most AC's landing gear doors are partially removed. It was a common practice during winter on eastern front. For those AC's have intact doors, more details are added on this part. That's why the normal map is added. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/91vxk56adjrpuc0/FW190_JG51_4k_Skins_for_Veteran_Velikie_Luki.7z/file

 

Fw190-Jg51-01.png

Fw190-Jg51-02.png

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an update of a skin I did in 2017 for Black 3 which is a historic aircraft.  I updated the weathering and paint.  Thanks to ICDP for his template.

 

Background:

Black 3 is only one of two fully restored model A3s still in existence. It is currently on display in the Norwegian Aviation Museum in Bodø Norway.

 

The plane was built in 1942 at the AGO factory in Ochersleben, with the serial number 0132219. The original factory marking was KI+GX. In 1943 the marking was changed to "Black 3" to replace "Black 3" no. 0132102 of 14(J) JG 5 which was lost to flak in the Soviet Union on 22 May 1943. In 1943 the Staffel and the aircraft were transferred to Petsamo in North Finland. Here "Black 3" took part in the attacks on Russia as part of 14 Staffel, JG5 Jabo.

 

On 5 October 1943, pilot Hans Gunther Kleemann from 14 Staffel in JG5 Eismeerjager took off in Black 3 from Petsamo, but ran out of fuel over Kongsfjord after losing his way in heavy snow showers. Kleenmann had to bail out, escaping with just a foot injury. The aircraft crashed on the mountain Div´gacærro in Kongsfjord.

 

In 1986 what was left of the wreck was taken down from the mountain for restoration. It was finally put on display in 2013.  When originally placed on display it had no wheel fairings and there are photos of it that way.  The fairings were added at a later date and it is assumed it is accurately displayed at this time.

 

Photo of restored aircraft versus the skin.  Skin contains a hakenkreuz.

 

50517510631_55e9f544a0_o.jpg


Download link (revised Oct 24, 2020):  http://www.mediafire.com/file/9y471ozinqzev4l/FW190a3_Black3.dds/file

 

Note: The older 2017 skin was named FW190a3_Black3_4K.

Edited by VBF-12_Stick-95
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VBF-12_Stick-95 said:

This is an update of a skin I did in 2017 for Black 3 which is a historic aircraft.  I updated the weathering and paint.  Thanks to ICDP for his template.

Snip

 

Sorry but this looks wrong, the spinner is upside down, it is clearly black at the top on the real thing.  Very shoddy work Stick. :P

 

Great work, I'm loving the fresh clean look.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ICDP said:

 

Sorry but this looks wrong, the spinner is upside down, it is clearly black at the top on the real thing.  Very shoddy work Stick. :P

 

Great work, I'm loving the fresh clean look.

 

😉  LOL, with my luck it wasn't easy to get ANY white to show. 

 

Thanks for taking a look and your comments.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Non-standard scheme flown by Uffz. Erich Pflaum form 2./JG 51 1942, Easter Front.

Haken version:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/93gob04pi28msrj/FW190a3_4K_2.JG51_Molders_Erich_Pflaum_JPG.dds/file

No Haken version:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/crr31spdjd1jfj1/FW190a3_4K_2.JG51_M%C3%B6lders_Erich_Pflaum_No_Haken_JPG.dds/file

20201230222901_1_no_haken.jpg

20201230222927_1.jpg

20201230223033_1_no_haken.jpg

20201230223155_1.jpg

Edited by Reptilian
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, konyanyachiwa said:

I made a skin.

 

Hans von Hammer

 

FW190A-3 Ver.

 

2020_7_12__11_11_12.thumb.jpg.4e773b27ec7d39e97bd5fdf8723d94c0.jpg

 

2020_7_12__11_11_51.thumb.jpg.92236a0c24080a77489aae696f108a60.jpg

 

FW190A-3 Hans von Hammer Ver.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1oyeso42w4y2ple/FW190a3_hans_von_hammer_Ver.zip/file

 

FW190A-3 Hans von Hammer Hakenkreuz Ver.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2pcmmm39krq9ti5/FW190a3_hans_von_hammer_Hakenkreuz_Ver.zip/file

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

Enemy ace.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...