Bearcat

FW 190 A-3 skins

Hi Julian,

fantastic job on those ac. Just masterpiece.

Thank you buddy, i really love your skins. :)

S!

Hi Julian

Thank you very much for this one. Yes I really like it, don't worry. It's a very nice gift , thanks.

But to be completely honest, it looks like the cross on the tail ( that we still may not name) is out of proportion and design.

Yes, I am a nit picker, I know, but this is only to help you, you deserve it.

I would like to add two jpeg file (design and dimensions)in the spoiler but I don't know how to do. These two jpegs are on my hard drive , not on an image server.

I hit "S" but it looks like we can't put an image...

Can you (again) help ?

Thanks;

Madcop

Hi Julian

What a relief , I thought I had hurt you with my comment....

Yes , this is far better and a big Thank to you for this update.

Man, I am spoiled !.

I'll PM you in 10'.

Madcop  :biggrin:

Jesus, as I just PM you , I missed this one. Now this (infamous) tail thing is nearly perfect with his thin black outline, but still look to big. Reduce the overal dimension a little bit, or maybe wait until you receive the doc I want to send you.

But anyway, this one is becoming nicer and nicer and more and more historical.

Beautiful work. Thank You !

Madcop :clapping:

Hi Julian

Nothing to add but MORE and MORE pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Madcop

guys how can I preview the skins in game before picking one? if I select the custom skin I cant see the preview in my plane...

Before launching the mission, you have the configuration tab of the plane, you click on this tab and you can choose your skins and view them as well as your armament.

Ctenah

Before launching the mission, you have the configuration tab of the plane, you click on this tab and you can choose your skins and view them as well as your armament.

Ctenah

Yes but no with custom skins, I cant see the preview doing before launch Edited by SJ_Butcher

Hello to see the personalized skins, first you have to download them and install them in the Skins folder.

If you do not see any skin on the custom tab, it's because you did not install anything.

:salute:

Has anyone done the captured 190 A-4 (I think?) of Jg-54 in winter camo with VVS red stars on it?

https://il2sturmovik.com/s/img/about/doc3.jpg

There's plenty of info about it out there, I've even seen a video showing them over spraying the German marking and hand painting on the red stars

Edited by Pict

Hello to see the personalized skins, first you have to download them and install them in the Skins folder.
If you do not see any skin on the custom tab, it's because you did not install anything.

I see them but can not see the preview in the plane....

In the personalized skins there is no preview, you see them selecting one by one.

thats a shame, I dont know which one I am picking!

Skins (2K) of the Schlachtgeschwader 4 in Italy. The SG 4 used at the End of 1943 the Focke Wulf 190 F-8. These are the first two Skins but for the Focke Wulf 190 A-3. 
Two more Skins of the SG4 (Italy) will follow.

SG4 - Weiße 4

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nbe17br6uyy4spw/SG4_W4.dds

sg4_w4_018akes.jpg

sg4_w4_027sj1z.jpg

sg4_w4_03srkqr.jpg

SG4 - Weiße 7

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8gdpo3uozp3y6a/SG4_W7.dds

sg4_w7_01gts1d.jpg

sg4_w7_0254sqg.jpg

sg4_w7_03uas79.jpg

Youtube Movie (german language)

Both Planes

sg4_beideseug8.jpg

sg4_beide33wum6.jpg

Edited by LesG
  • Upvote 4

Images with swasticas not behind a spoiler tag will be deleted. If you want your historic images to be seen .. put them behind a spoiler tag. 

Images with swasticas not behind a spoiler tag will be deleted. If you want your historic images to be seen .. put them behind a spoiler tag. 

I will never make Skins with Swastikas.  :biggrin:

Edited by LesG
  • Upvote 1

4K-skinpack for 4 Fw 190A-3 aircraft from Stab I./JG51 "Mölders" (winter 1942/1943). <<, <I, <o, <~. :cool:

post-134784-0-22444100-1516867261_thumb.jpg

With the removed historical symbols I was too lazy to do this time. :nea:  Accordingly, screenshots and a link under the spoiler.

• Upvote 3

4K-skinpack for 4 Fw 190A-3 aircraft from 2./JG51 "Mölders" (winter 1942/1943). "3 black", "5 black", "6 black", "8 black".

+

4K-skinpack for 4 Fw 190A-3 aircraft from 3./JG51 "Mölders" (winter 1942/1943). "4 brown", "7 brown", "9 brown", "10 brown".

post-134784-0-05263500-1517558980_thumb.jpg post-134784-0-88744600-1516995640_thumb.jpg

The names of my files coincide with the names of the skins attached to the scripted compaign "I./JG51 over Velikie Luki". If copying my skins, agree with the replacement of files, they will automatically be used for missions involving 2./JG51 and 3./JG51 in this compaign.

Also the previous set Stab I./JG51 and this 2./JG51,  3./JG51 can be used in the scenario compaign "I./JG 51 over the Rzhev Salient". But in it it is necessary to assign skins to both links manually in the mission editor.

Skins with historical symbols, respectively, the link and screenshots under the spoiler.

Edited by FoxbatRU
  • Upvote 2

Skin 4k fw190 A-4 Geschwader Adjutant JG1. V6

post-7910-0-27159600-1517702215_thumb.jpg

post-7910-0-53458600-1517702282_thumb.jpg

post-7910-0-90582900-1517702347_thumb.jpg

Next update correcting alpha channel errors

Edited by E69_julian57
  • Upvote 6

julian you are knocking these FW skins out of the park sir. Well done sir.

"Rote 10" of the SG4 (Italy)

work is in progress

• Upvote 1

I will never make Skins with Swastikas.  :biggrin:

I will only ever use aircraft skins that are historical,and not faux.....no offence,I'm not political,but if the aircraft back in 1942 carried such markings,I don't want the skin in 2018 to look any different.

I see these historical skins for what they are,historical flight sim skins,I do not read,or derive anything else from them,as my intelligence is above that   :biggrin:

@ Julian........Your historical skins are fantastic my friend,keep them coming.....thank you very much.

• Upvote 3

I will only ever use aircraft skins that are historical,and not faux.....no offence,I'm not political,but if the aircraft back in 1942 carried such markings,I don't want the skin in 2018 to look any different.

I see these historical skins for what they are,historical flight sim skins,I do not read,or derive anything else from them,as my intelligence is above that   :biggrin:

@ Julian........Your historical skins are fantastic my friend,keep them coming.....thank you very much.

I am from Germany.

I dont want to get problems with the german law. 

This are the links to my Photoshopfiles (SG4). If someone like my Skins and want to fly it with Swastika use my PS files and ask someone to paint it in. 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/x2us0cajzme06v4/FW190a3_SG4_W4.psd

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4g4pzu3wfj6bkj/FW190a3_SG4_W7.psd

greetings

LesG

Update 07/02 

staffelsg4_01f1rpj.jpg

Edited by LesG

Update 06/02/2018

fw190 A-3 V6

post-7910-0-21641300-1517938361_thumb.jpgpost-7910-0-25213100-1517938782_thumb.jpg

Next update correcting alpha channel errors

Edited by E69_julian57
  • Upvote 1