Bearcat

Ju-87 D3 skins

Someone should post the snake graphic stuka . I don't know how to do the skins yet so it can't be me ..

Someone should post the snake graphic stuka . I don't know how to do the skins yet so it can't be me .

Contact Fenris.

Junkers Ju-87 B-2 or R-2 (adapt to D-3), possibly St.G 2, Eastern Front, Winter of 1941/42

While the undersurfaces on this machine remained in RLM 65, a temporary white finish was applied over the 70/71 splinner scheme on the uppersurfaces.

25koa37.jpg

Download link : [Coming soon]

• Upvote 5

Junkers Ju-87 B-2 or R-2 (adapt to D-3), possibly St.G 2, Eastern Front, Winter of 1941/42

While the undersurfaces on this machine remained in RLM 65, a temporary white finish was applied over the 70/71 splinner scheme on the uppersurfaces.

25koa37.jpg

Download link : [Coming soon]

could you do this one also with a swastika?! looks damn awesome, i would never fly anything else :)

could you do this one also with a swastika?! looks damn awesome, i would never fly anything else

Yes, I'm working on 2 Versions:

- Generic : like the picture.

- Historic : with correct marking with swastika and yellow "G" on fusulage and wheel covers.

:big_boss:

• Upvote 2

And if Leutnant Pölz was sent to Russia from his African theatre?

54a990f1526f4.jpg

54a9915e7f130.jpg

;)

Edited by Bearcat
  • Upvote 2

G Acsto, that Stuka worned out skin is magnificent  :cool:

In this days I upgrade my pc and buy new version of Photoshop CC 2014 and release my skin.

And if Leutnant Pölz was sent to Russia from his African theatre?  ;)

Nice!

And if Leutnant Pölz was sent to Russia from his African theatre?

54a990f1526f4.jpg

54a9915e7f130.jpg

;)

Your plane looks nice but it's in the wrong thread. It needs to be in 'Custom Skins for Multilayer'. It is irrelevant here.

Arff!!!   sorry for mistake .......if a moderator could correct? ;)

Looking good but yea probably wrong section ;) I have some nice STuka skins in mind and close to publish my second one. Hope I can finish 2-3 other skins this week.

I will publish in the right secion the final version with a couple of screens and the download link ;)

Junkers Ju-87 B-2 or R-2 (adapt to D-3), possibly St.G 2, Eastern Front, Winter of 1941/42

Dedicate Alpha Channel

Photoshop Brush : http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/54858-fur-brushes-scales-and-textile-brushes

Download link : [Download]

Skins With and Without Svastica in *zip File

2elxra9.jpg

s18c5t.jpg

Edited by Bearcat
Screens with swasticas must use spoiler tag
  • Upvote 6

This one is bloody awesome!  Thank you!

And thank you for the brushes as well. :salute:

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day", will do that tomorrow. :salute:

Dedicate Alpha Channel

Photoshop Brush : http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/54858-fur-brushes-scales-and-textile-brushes

Download link : [Download]

Skins With and Without Svastica in *zip File

2elxra9.jpg

s18c5t.jpg

Awesome I saw the real plane online. Thanks for the brushes!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you all for the positive comments!

Making this skin was really a difficult job but the result satisfies me a lot because I could do each element, aging and wear diversified for each part of the aircraft :wacko:

Next skin : Ju87-D Stab. I./SG5 "CB"

Ju-87 D-7 3./NSGr 8 - Czechia, 1945

Historical (*see note)

bxzwy3hf.jpg

Bonus Screenshot

mv9xcda8.jpg

Note: I got pretty much no evidence on this plane apart from side profiles. In a move of improvisation I painted the wings and elevator surfaces with what I though looked authentic and fit the fuselage camouflage accordingly. If anybody has any evidence on this specific plane to share with me I'd be very thankful.

Refference:

Download:http://www.xup.to/dl,98462539/Ju-87_D-8_3.NSGr_8_by_5tuka.rar/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fix for my previous Ju 87 D-8 Fürth skin: http://www.xup.to/dl,10955159/Ju-87D-8_NSGr10_by_5tuka.rar/

(would be thankfull if a moderator could replace the old download link of my initial post with this new one).

Next skin : Ju87-D Stab. I./SG5 "CB"

Nice, this was on my "To Do" list as well :biggrin: I'll gladly pass it to you as you seem to have a talent for winter shemes (unlike me....) ;)

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka
  • Upvote 2

Nice, this was on my "To Do" list as well I'll gladly pass it to you as you seem to have a talent for winter shemes (unlike me....)

:P My merit is only one that I bought a small Wacom Pentouch ... I have trying to recreate a different kind of Winter camouflage in a new stardard *.psd template (I not really like white camo in official template  :russian_ru:) If you whant I send you when I finish. 

I like this one brother because everyone can use it since it doesn't have the third digit 'aircraft ID' and fourth digit 'squadron ID'. THANK YOU FOR THE BRUSHES!!!

Hey JG26 5tuka 

Which post do you want that new link added to? You said your initial one but I want to confirm whether it is for the fetching yellow-trimmed Stuka, or that interesting green/grey striped on (got any info on that BTW? Never seen anything like it).

Hey FlatSPinMan,

I'd like the link (this one: http://www.xup.to/dl,10955159/Ju-87D-8_NSGr10_by_5tuka.rar/ ) to replace the old one in here: http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/13722-ju-87-d3-skins/?do=findComment&comment=216094 if that's possible.

Thank you for handling this for me :)

You can delet this post afterwards if you like. :salute:

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka

JU-87D2 9/STG 77

Hi all, this is a near historic skin, (about 90% there, couldn't find the correct Stab Kg 77 emblem , and I think the fuselage yellow

stripe should be further back), I did my own weathering layer as well as weathering the gunpods I hope the weathering is not too overdone it took ages and ages!!!

Hope you like it

Rob.

P.S.The actual download does come with historic markings.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1orz4dd6d21dn81/Ju87D_9_STG_77-_Weathered.dds

post-12320-0-53046300-1422394670_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-89849900-1422394692_thumb.jpg

Hi all, here's another skin for the Ju-87 D3 although I feel wrong to say repaint because all I did was add some custom markings and unit emblems and tweaked things here and there, but it's pretty historically accurate representing a Stuka D5 of Stab 1 SG 77 in Russia 1943-44 era, most D5's were fitted with bigger 20mm MGFF cannons in the wings but this one was the same as a D3 with MG-17's instead. Also you will notice it had no wheel spats and I must thank 5Tuka for his modified alpha PSD layer it saved me a lot of time, I've also studied some colour pics of the wheel suspension louvres and changed them to a more reddish brown colour. Thanks to 777Studios PSD template as well which I used in it's entirety. The skin has historical markings not shown in the screenshots.

Thanks Rob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fj22fyyw4hu5up/Ju87D_Stab_1_SG77.dds

post-12320-0-55035000-1422468627_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-24228700-1422468652_thumb.jpg

Ju-87 D3 of 9/StG-2 "T6+ CT* Wnr 2799 which was shot down over Kharkov Feb 17 1943.

This is nearly 100% historically accurate from what references I have and I have fiddled with the colours a little bit so tell me what you think, be warned the correct downloaded version has historical markings.

Hope you like it

Rob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2ccx83yo35r69g/Ju87D_9_Stg2_Wnr_2799.dds

post-12320-0-48617900-1422486105_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-80541700-1422486132_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-38706200-1422486147_thumb.jpg

Thanks Viper

for these Stukas. Really nice. Now my folder is growing.

S!

Thanks LcSummers i"m going to do a few more Stuka"s(thanks to SPEKTRE76 for his superb emblems) then I"ll move on to He-111's, i"m still getting to grips with skinning in Il2 BOS but I am hopefully getting better with each repaint i turn out so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Edited by viperrm64

JU-87 D3 ST-NM.

Don't know anything about this Stuka I got the markings from a side profile only and it gave no unit details but I think it may be from 9/StG 2 but maybe one of you experts out there can tell me if that's correct or not.

Just a nice simple repaint using 777's template(god what would I do without it), used my RLM colours and used 5Tuka's alpha to give it no wheel spats.

Historical markings are on this repaint.

Thanks all Rob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/frsq18q227fswxr/Ju87D_ST_NM.dds

post-12320-0-71345100-1422535650_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-68225600-1422535670_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-12799000-1422535708_thumb.jpg

post-12320-0-87757600-1422535714_thumb.jpg

Your absolutely welcome, it's always a pleasure to receive such nice comments for my work, I'm sure all the other truly talented skinners feel the same, it makes all the hours of work worthwhile.

Edited by viperrm64

Just a little footnote to anyone who has downloaded my skins (mainly these Stuka skins).

Thank you for downloading them and hopefully enjoying using them in IL2BOS. I am afraid I will be unable to do any more for a while as these last two weeks I've been on sick leave and I have had the time(and patience!!!!) to spend on these repaints, indeed I have really enjoyed doing them as it really makes the time fly when your not feeling great. I must thank SPEKTRE76 and 5Tuka for there help in making these skins, where would we be without the community, and of course I must thank 1C and 777 Studios for their excellent PSD Templates otherwise without those I would not have had a clue where to start.

I would also like to commend all the amazing skinners on the IL2BOS Custom Skins forum, some of you are real artists but all of you are very talented and keep doing them as we really appreciate all your hard work, it does not go unnoticed. Thanks to you skinners, IL2 BOS is a much richer and even more historically accurate sim than it was before.

Well that's enough mush from me maybe i'll do a Stuka skin from time to time you never know.

Thanks again, Rob Viperrm64 Mason.

Edited by viperrm64
  • Upvote 1

Hi Viper,

i have to thank you for giving us or betrter me so nice Stukas. There is no question and doubt that i will enjoy your skins. I didnt made the campaign, so i do not have many skins.

Thank you again for your work and for sharing them

S! :salute:

I'm really happy, currently my skins have exceeded 200 downloads  :salute:  Small but great satisfaction!