Bearcat

Bf-109 F4 skins

Hope nobody will blaim me to be a smart ass, but the name of the pilot is Heinrich Graf von Einsiedel... ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to ask more from community, may I ask for the plane skins of Hans Von Hammer from Enemy Ace: War In Heaven comic series?

Edit:  OR some helpful hands could send my a download link to an existing skin files or relevant posts?

Edited by Pilot_Rabbit

Sorry to ask more from community, may I ask for the plane skins of Hans Von Hammer from Enemy Ace: War In Heaven comic series?

Edit:  OR some helpful hands could send my a download link to an existing skin files or relevant posts?

Enemyace_zps9dd7c523.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here are 3 profiles from Claes Sundin that would cool to see in the game. One has been done above of one of them, Graf von Einsiedels but Sundin's profile is a bit different than the one posted above.

a7fbe38698f89feb76375d666b44b7c9_zpsmphs

Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4, Oberfeldwebel Alfred Heckmann, 5./JG 3, Tuzov, Soviet Union, 21 August 1942. Upper surfaces: RLM 79 Sandgelb with heavy mottling of RLM 70 Schwarzgrün.Undersides: RLM 78 Hellblau © Claes Sundin.  Interesting to note that the this a/c was not painted in RLM76 blue but RLM 78 Hellblau which was a brighter blue. In fact none of the traditional colours were used i.e. RLM74/75/76

Henrich Graf von Einsiedel

9065f0405f3a63822e681700190e5ce7_zpshfdq

Oberleutnant Helmut "Pitt"  Merterns

I mistakenly posted this one in the G2 section.

Edited by Bearcat

I already painted all 3 of it.

Download.

I assume these skins are without swastika ?! Edited by Geleitzug

Thanks for that.

No HakenKreuz on these aircraft.  Your Black 6 is not like the one posted above. I downloaded these skins but I try and be historically accurate when playing the game. Is it a big stretch to put the HakenKreuz symbols on the tail or are you forbidden by law to do this in Europe. I thought this symbol was outlawed in Germany but not sure of other European nations.

I described my relations with swastika in Bf110 skins thread.

About Claes Sundins profiles - he is caught with his "imagination" and clear speculation with many of his color profiles.

For example:

Bf109F-4 of Hptm. Setz, one of experten of 4./JG77.

Here is his profile.

post-1464-0-33961400-1472424496_thumb.jpg

Here is what he had in hands:

post-1464-0-85829800-1472424544_thumb.jpg

And here is what he missed.

post-1464-0-10488900-1472424568_thumb.jpgpost-1464-0-02192500-1472424574_thumb.jpg

Its the same aircraft, You may see at the rudder lower part. But look, what his imagination made with Setz's fuselage :)

Little offtop for Bf109G-2:

Bf109G-2, <<+- of Hptm. J.Steinhoff, Stab II./JG52.

He misstook the shadow of propeller for darker area of mottling on engine cowling...

post-1464-0-68764600-1472424827_thumb.jpg

Edited by I./ZG1_Panzerbar

Still he's exellent in texturing and delivering the whole impression of a look.

• Upvote 2

I described my relations with swastika in Bf110 skins thread.

About Claes Sundins profiles - he is caught with his "imagination" and clear speculation with many of his color profiles.

For example:

Bf109F-4 of Hptm. Setz, one of experten of 4./JG77.

Here is his profile.

Here is what he had in hands:

attachicon.giflf14-3yguyguyfg.jpg

And here is what he missed.

attachicon.gifHainrich-Setz 3.jpgattachicon.gifHainrich-Setz 4.jpg

Its the same aircraft, You may see at the rudder lower part. But look, what his imagination made with Setz's fuselage :)

Little offtop for Bf109G-2:

Bf109G-2, <<+- of Hptm. J.Steinhoff, Stab II./JG52.

He misstook the shadow of propeller for darker area of mottling on engine cowling...

as a spoiler creates?

on the other hand, you created your one of three skins?  It is not to work both in the same

I liked your skin package. I would like to give me permission to add historical marks. Thx

Salute Friend

Edited by =3./JG3=Lothar29

Yes, as all my skins.

attachicon.gifBf109F4_JG3_09 alternative.jpg

:good:  That's good - my questions was just to get sure about it, because 1) I don't need to have this symbol on my plane, and 2) I like to use the skins for MP on public servers

I already painted all 3 of it.

Download.

I've download it - great work ! :good:

However, could you also create Graf von Einsiedel's Stab III./JG3 skin as depicted above ?  Would be a cool thing...

Absolutely gorgeous skin Gustav! Please more skins like this from the aces :D my new favorite <3

• Upvote 1

I made Huys mount months ago. Nice job.

I made 7./JG77 White2 to fly along side your Huy's A/C.  :biggrin:

Gamma 0.63 version    http://www.mediafire.com/download/89i2w6idmaywu19/Bf+109F-4_7JG77_W2.dds

Gamma 0.80 version   http://www.mediafire.com/download/882avud695r1r83/Bf+109F-4_7JG77_W2_gamma8p0.dds

Thanks for everyone's support,  enjoy my skins.

7jg77_W2.jpg

Edited by III/JG2Gustav05
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another plane flown by commander of JG52, Hanns Trübenbach, July 1941. W.Nr 7087,  This one is different to W.Nr 7079 which already was posted in this thread long time ago.

Gamma=0.63

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u409yt48ldzsih3/Stab.JG52+Maj+Hanns+Trubenbach_wnr7087.dds

Gamma=0.8

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i9zkwek5tjkh1nh/Stab.JG52+Maj+Hanns+Trubenbach_wnr7087_g8.dds

bf109_F4_JG52_trubenbach01.jpgbf109_F4_JG52_trubenbach02.jpg

• Upvote 1

I always like to fly a plane with the same paintscheme as a model I own, so I was wondering if someone might be able to make this, a Bf-109 F-4/trop of Stab I./JG 27? Thank you  :salute:

02.jpg

(Not my model, by the way, I'm hardly that good.)

Edited by Cybermat47

Is anyone here familiar with JG3 winter camoflauges for the F-4? I tried searching online for some profiles but came up inconclusive.

I am very sorry for the delay and for the fact that I have not responded to your PM .

Here is link to skin that you wished (ups , a name I did not correct )

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7abpt5bo1t9sq9/Bf109F4_IIIJG3_Von_Einseidel_no_swastica%282%29.dds

Hi Iceman - you made my day ! :)

No problem for the delay, the point that somebody ask's for a specific skin does not mean that you would be obliged to do it immediately or even at all... ;)

Thanks again !

Is anyone here familiar with JG3 winter camoflauges for the F-4? I tried searching online for some profiles but came up inconclusive.

I have at least some pictures (side profile) from winter camoflagues of JG3 for the russian front 1942...

Panzerbar,Spektre or anyone else. I am looking to have a skin pack done. For a BF110. Can anyone help. I'm new to this so if I don't say something right or wrong nomenclature please let me know.

Excellent looks like I have some competition.

Consider the gauntlet thrown.

:lol::biggrin::salute:

Panzerbar,Spektre or anyone else. I am looking to have a skin pack done. For a BF110. Can anyone help. I'm new to this so if I don't say something right or wrong nomenclature please let me know.

I'll handle it. On me what you need.

JG3 used winter camouflage during Battle of Moskow, in III Gruppe.

post-1464-0-66671300-1474145805_thumb.jpgpost-1464-0-61152600-1474145929_thumb.jpg

Edited by I./ZG1_Panzerbar

Excellent looks like I have some competition.

Consider the gauntlet thrown.

:lol::biggrin::salute:

looking forward more outstanding stuff from your side  :biggrin:  ;)

Many thx! Feathered_IV

Your skin is gorgeous, no doubt about it, however, if I might say, there should be a white-yellowish eagle paint underneath the canopy like this:

I9A3JT2M37S1DAVM0LI_zpsojbtgxaw.jpg

Enemy_Ace_WIH_TPB_cover%201.jpg

Maybe Im asking too much but I sincerely hope you could update the skin by adding it.

Maybe some letters painted on lower side of the wing, not too sure tho.

enemy_ace_lows.jpg

Rab

Edited by =CHN=Pilot_Rabbit

I am very sorry for the delay and for the fact that I have not responded to your PM .

Here is link to skin that you wished (ups , a name I did not correct )

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7abpt5bo1t9sq9/Bf109F4_IIIJG3_Von_Einseidel_no_swastica%282%29.dds

Hi Iceman, just allow me a little "criticism" on your von Einsiedel's skin - I have a couple of pictures (drawings and photos) where the yellow stripe after the prop spinner is not bold painted yellow but shlightly yellowish only (if not even covered by the camo pattern of the rest of the engine hood); secondly the "87" octane fuel tag is not in the right position - for the F-4 it should be under the canopy but with your skin it is positioned right beside the canopy (more at the top end of the fuselage) as it was with the Emil or G-2...

If you will find the time and you are willing, could you change that and publish the revised version ? Would be great...

Well-known modified scheme of Bf109F-4/Trop's, wich were supplied to I./JG3 and III./JG3 Udet in spring 1942. 

Whole JG3 was planned to relocate to Mediterranian front and /Trop version was used to equip this geschwader, but only II./JG3 went to fight against Malta. I and III./JG3 went to Easternfront, thus it was need to modify the camouflage. It was done by delivery station painters (not at the front), and thats why it is so "standart" and "simular" on all of both Gruppen camouflage.

Later, on the front, many aircrafts were modified again - fuselage sides were painted in light overspray of RLM76 (see Bauer's aircraft, forr example).

post-1464-0-30729800-1476909698_thumb.jpg

Download.