Bearcat

Bf-109 F4 skins

II/JG53 new generic 109F-4:

2016_1_27__23_13_46.png

2016_1_27__23_13_27.png

2016_1_27__23_14_11.png

Please use the spoiler tag when posting in game shots of german aircraft with Swasticas on them.

Edited by Bearcat
Edited for spolier tag.
  • Upvote 3

II/JG53 new generic 109F-4:

2016_1_27__23_13_46.png

2016_1_27__23_13_27.png

2016_1_27__23_14_11.png

I like this clean look! Wiil you share?

Samson were always looking for good pilots, We have pilots from all over the world and 2 staffeln to boot. If you join us you'll get your very own skin with your assigned number!.... :biggrin:

Yes, we will have a Gruppen pack for all to download when we're ready!

• Upvote 1

Could not agree more peteria

I've already sent my request out for a copy, without the logo and a different number.......................hope I'm lucky

Yo JG5_Chief, this link is being total ass.  If you really want share this to a community find a "open public friendly" download link so anyone won't go "desktop slamming" hissy fits about entering there personal info just to downloaded it K.  Yeah... I seen this [Edited] before, so I hate to see anyone going though there lives hacking [Edited] just for a simple dds or misbin, modds and tx files.  So I'll let you know, "I've be there doing that [Edited] before"!

Please refrain from using profanity on these boards.

Edited by Bearcat
Language

Yo JG5_Chief, this link is being total [Edited].  If you really want share this to a community find a "open public friendly" download link so anyone won't go "desktop slamming" hissy fits about entering there personal info just to downloaded it K.  Yeah... I seen this [Edited] before, so I hate to see anyone going though there lives hacking [Edited] just for a simple dds or misbin, modds and tx files.  So I'll let you know, "I've be there doing that [Edited] before"!

Mmmmm, I downloaded it yesterday from his link and had no problem whatsoever. No info was required to be input on my part either

Anyway its a great skin and if you want a copy, just my opinion of course, insulting the skinner is not normally the best policy.

A polite "I'm having a problem with the download link could you please host it on another site" or a similar phrase would be my approach

Now ducks and runs for cover from the incoming flak

Edited by Bearcat
  • Upvote 1

Thanks sir Chief, However there something about this content that rubs me the wrong way; I didn't notice that swastika, I love and respect the Jews and the last thing I need is a skin of Bf 109 (F4) to be flying swastikas.  [Edited], also sorry if I'm that offended

Edited by Bearcat

Thanks sir Chief, However there something about this content that rubs me the wrong way; I didn't notice that swastika, I love and respect the Jews and the last thing I need is a skin of Bf 109 (F4) to be flying swastikas.  Makes me wonder if you have 1C Company censorship on that symbol, also sorry if I'm that offended

Shouwick, I'm not having a go & JG_Chief is more than capable I am sure of fighting his own battles.

I understand your abhorrence at the swastika/hakenkreutz, many who play the sim feel the same way and would never fly a skin with it emblazoned on the tail

As far as I know the rules are you are perfectly entitled to do it on a skin and its allowed here as long as you either cover it or put the picture in a "spoiler" which JG did

Perhaps JG would be kind enough to make one for you with the 4 bars instead, maybe try a PM. Everybody on here I've come acorss is really reasonable and very accommodating usually.

I've PM'd with requests in the past and he's a nice guy, sure he will help of he has the time

Again Sorry for being offended if its too much work for him I understand, I have no rights scold him.  If it seem OK with everyone else that fine, it just that skin (even with or without logo or numbers) is not for people like me.  But its fine, I wait on other one who does skinning but understands my distasteful on the swasitkas.

JG5_ChiefWH, I understand your reaction but I'm sure many of us will be really sorry if you let what happened here dissuade you from posting again or sharing your work.

That guy has been being a complete asshole on every thread he has posted on for the last week or two, and I (like most of us I'm sure) have been watching it while deciding to stay out and look the other way. Maybe should have said something earlier. And maybe....without critiqueing Mod decisions...maybe he should have been given a 'short vacation' a few days ago?

Hi Chief,

i am sorry for you. So many people do not recognize your (and others) " FREE" work and can only complain about things they even cant create.

Those guys do not have to download skins, they should use the offical ones. I cant see any problems.

I support you and all those "SKINNERS" who are so kind to give us the choice of skins. My respect for you and all others.

For me those are kids and not adults who cant behave and have a bad habit in offending sb. I really dont post too much but now i had to do it.

Thanks again and check your six!! :)

Edited by LcSummers

Hi Chief,

i am sorry for you. So many people do not recognize your (and others) " FREE" work and can only complain about things they even cant create.

Those guys do not have to download skins, they should use the offical ones. I cant see any problems.

I support you and all those "SKINNERS" who are so kind to give us the choice of skins. My respect for you and all others.

For me those are kids and not adults who cant behave and have a bad habit in offending sb. I really dont post too much but now i had to do it.

Thanks again and check your six!! :)

+1

Hi all,

I finish another skin for the 109. It's inspired on an aircraft of Gruppe Stab II/JG52 numbered 7, unknown pilot on April 1945. I like the way it looks and maybe it's going to be quite long until we get a BF109K14, that's why I adapted this one. Sorry for not to be so historically accurate.

First link is the normal version, the second one with the Swastika. Enjoy it.

Normal version: https://app.box.com/s/rbh8942cdqut6aoupee8qx3v7ou6fdml

Swastika version: https://app.box.com/s/o9tec50zvy0hd0hujkxg3z3siyi76q1a

I downloaded this skin a long time ago but I didnt get to use it till today.

I just had to come back to congratulate you, it looks amazing in game. Great job!

Hello pilots.

Today they are two pieces from the far north (based on the profiles of the server "Adlerhorst - Hangar.com)

JG5.jpg?ver=0

Full historical marking download! :http://www.mediafire.com/download/stpr0odhlujasyt/Bf109F4_6JG5.dds

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9khur3n3tzfgns1/Bf109F4_IIIJG5_Olt_Luder.dds

• Upvote 1

Iceman

You are simply awesome, thank you thank you, thank you for all you have contributed to this game and the pleasure you have given me all for nothing

If you are ever in my neck of the woods the beer/coffee/food is on me sir

Same here Iceman. :popcorm: The Rudi Muller skin is fantastic. 

These JG5 skins also is great with the JG3 skins of BHH/Gustav/Hartman/Iceman (von Einsedel :) ) on a "similar/colour/combination" JG3 pattern.

Iceman you wont perhaps kindly consider the Rudi Muller Bf109g2 yellow 3 1943..."leopard skin" I dont think is been done yet. It is something different as well.

http://www.luftwaffe.cz/mullerr.html

http://www.markstyling.com/bf109gs3.htm

http://lesasdelaluftwaffe.unblog.fr/jagdgeschwader-5-eismeer/

:salute:  :salute:  :salute:

Thanks guys I'm glad you like it.  At the winter G-2 will have a look ASAP. :thank_you:

Gustav05 Hey any chance you can do some JG53 skins from the Mediterranean era. Nice work man!

Gustav05 Hey any chance you can do some JG53 skins from the Mediterranean era. Nice work man!

Hi badger,Thank you for the advice. I currently have no F4 profile for JG53 on Mediterranean threater. but I remember that lots F4 from JG53 deployed in Mediterranean have similar painting as JG27 does, the dark yellow one. Reflected made lots beautiful JG27 painting in this forum, maybe you can ask him to do some similar skins for JG53, I think maybe this is the most quick way to get it. :)

Badger what skins do you want? Shoot me a profile lol

Edited by II./JG53_Uwe