Bearcat

IL-2 AM 38 skins

first with h111 and now il2 , we have few skins about these planes ,

thanks

Edited by sport02

Great skin Iceman!

I love the Il-2 and waiting for more skins :)

Keep em coming ;)

So as well as some Sturmovik.

Although this flew in this form until in the year of 1945.

IL-2ZaLeningrad.jpg?ver=0

Il-22015-01-0109-29-28-77.jpg?ver=0

Download:

http://uloz.to/xw8Xysny/za-leningrad-dds

This is the model is how to acquire?

Zsolt

Sorry, I did not understand the question, my English is poor.Sometime I have to use a compiler :wacko:

Sorry, I did not understand the question, my English is poor.Sometime I have to use a compiler :wacko:

The question is, how do I choose the IL2 tail gunner version?

Only one type is available

Zsolt

The question is, how do I choose the IL2 tail gunner version?

Only one type is available

Zsolt

Since all improvements in aircraft and weaponry you have to trip in the offline campaign. It's a pain, but not so long that lasts. :biggrin:

Since all improvements in aircraft and weaponry you have to trip in the offline campaign. It's a pain, but not so long that lasts. :biggrin:

I do not understand, (offline) every weapon and skin under lock :(

Any idea?

Zsolt

I do not understand, (offline) every weapon and skin under lock :o:

Any idea?

Zsolt

Not everything, but almost everything. Start the game online and go to "Profile ". There you will see all your available aircraft. and if you click on some, what you see and in what order unlocks. fighters  are simple and Fly what tasks you want to expert settings and ending your flyghts with landing. Thus quickly you get the necessary points. Mission with bombers can trick to normal settings and use the autopilot. Use the acceleration time and that's it. It's a scam and it takes longer, but you do not have to sit there for so long, unless you want to. It is much like a campaign, but the purpose to fulfill. You'll see that for a while fly what you need and the remainder takeś later.

I hope you understand :o:

Good luck!

Not everything, but almost everything. Start the game online and go to "Profile ". There you will see all your available aircraft. and if you click on some, what you see and in what order unlocks. fighters  are simple and Fly what tasks you want to expert settings and ending your flyghts with landing. Thus quickly you get the necessary points. Mission with bombers can trick to normal settings and use the autopilot. Use the acceleration time and that's it. It's a scam and it takes longer, but you do not have to sit there for so long, unless you want to. It is much like a campaign, but the purpose to fulfill. You'll see that for a while fly what you need and the remainder takeś later.

I hope you understand :o:

Good luck!

I see, but I can not unlock!

:(

you must play the online campaign chapters to get XP, and the locks go away.

Hi, here I am with another disease progression. Another three skins on Sturmovik. But when I saw " zsoltquack " job, I was a little scared. ( Don´t you opening weapons and skins? :lol:  )

So here they are:
  1 It probably is ' white eagle with 1 ' of Twice HSU I.F. Pavlov of GvOShAP 6th, 3rd VA, ( 6th Guards Detached Shturmovik Air Regiment ) That operated on the Kalinin front, and later on the Baltic front. The photo is probably of January of 1945.

pavlov.jpg?ver=0

il2m3-bp-fl-am-3view-pavlov.jpg?ver=0

Il-22015-01-0218-11-59-18.jpg?ver=0

Download:

http://uloz.to/x2pmHuvo/il2m42-eagle-dds

2, IL-2 is " The Fight for the Fatherland" But i have only this picture.

1293_2_sme0865_1.jpg?ver=0Il-22015-01-0218-14-53-88.jpg?ver=0

Download:

http://uloz.to/xds1X5bD/il2m42-vbojzarodinu-dds

3, IL -2 Blue 6 from the " Zavod 30" Winter 1942 / 43

6winterz30.jpg?ver=0

6winter.jpg?ver=0Viewer2015-01-0223-17-33-06.jpg?ver=0

Download:

http://uloz.to/xRHPEWCz/blue6-zavod30-dds

Perhaps these skins also like

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

( Don´t you opening weapons and skins? :lol: )

Yeah, go for the campaign open the locks :dry:

And,great IL2 paints!

Thank you!

Zsolt

Hello there fellow pilots,

I have added my first IL-2M skin to my museum.

IL-2M "Нельсон Георгиевич СтепанянFlown by Nelson Gevorkovich Stepanyan (Нельсон Георгиевич Степанян), 1944

Nelson Stepanyan was a Soviet Armenian Sturmovik pilot during WW2. He was twice awarded with the military title of the "Hero of the Soviet Union" , the highest title in the former USSR.

Soviet sources assert that Stepanyan undertook no less than 239 combat sorties, sunk 53 ships thirteen of which he did alone, destroyed 80 tanks, 600 armoured vehicles, and 27 aircraft.

During his final sortie in Latvia on December 14th 1944 his plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire, Nelson Stepanyan rammed his damaged plane into a German warship killing himself and his navigator Captain Alexander Rumyantsev.

His death devastated the rest of his squadron. His fellow pilots sent the following letter to his parents:

"Stepanyan was a simple and modest man, close and beloved by all; he was a father and teacher to all of us, a friend and a commander....We all wept when Nelson Gevorgovich failed to return on that fateful day. They say that tears bring comfort. But the few tears of a soldier, like the red-hot drops of metal, burn the heart and call for vengeance."

Nelson was part of the 47th ShAP when he flew this plane. 

This skin is Historically accurate.

I have posted this skin in my Museum where you can watch all of my skins and even get them yourself!

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/13781-blackhellhound1s-skin-museum/?p=225936

HpjcauI.jpg

• Upvote 5

I love "Blue 6", BP_Iceman; I actually have that very profile in a book I've written on the Il-2 (it was done by an artist named Massimo Tessitori, who did all my art).

Best Regards,

Jason

• Upvote 1

ezfxnvhb.jpg

About the skin:

This original IL-2 had a very light, reflective paint and it's still unclear how it really looked like. Historians believe that it had a grey-metallic painted fuselage and a white tail fin with red serials, though this is unfonfirmed. Still, while not 100% historically confirmed, this definetly looked unique and interesting as a skin project.

Skin feautures:

- totally overhauled Alpha channel for more realistic reflections

- new panel lines on wings (the original one had full metall instead of wooden wings)

- custom weathering

- custom shadow map for metal-paint look

Refference: http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/il-2/il2-camo/il2-1942/il-2model1942wintercamo.htm

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?coa7ntn9ashx1yx

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka
  • Upvote 4

That looks great! Nice job on the metal panel lines on the outer wings.

Regards,

Jason

Hi Stuka,

nice work, love to see anothe Il-2.

faszienierend :biggrin:

Danke

Here is the description for this aeroplane, from my soon-to-be published book that it was drawn for: "Arrow, possibly with the 62nd ShAP, with a quick recognition marking in the form of a white tail." To be honest, I don't remember where the 62nd ShAP was based at the time, but this would have been in 1944 or 1945, when the quick recognition markings were common.

Best Regards,

Jason

• Upvote 1

Hi peterla,

first of all thank you very much for making the skin.

Here is the link i found

http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/il-2/il2-camo/il-2m3/il2m3-camo.htm

Please take a look at this site.

There is an emblem missing on the tail

It probably belongs to 233th ShAD (Shturmovik Air Division) that marked its planes with an oblique white cap or with an overall white tail (timing and meaning of this latter mark is unknown, but it has been seen on photos of other planes too). Seems that the plane bears a band around the fuselage and a front of the spinner in blue, if it's of the 198th ShAP, or in red if it belongs to 62 ShAP, another regiment of the same division.

This image below shows a prospectically corrected part of the tail, where it seems to be a personal emblem, perhaps a winged spitfire lion.
The flushed gun fairings, visible in the first screenshot, identifies the plane as built in Z.18.

There are some orig b/w photos of this airvraft!!!

Thank you mate!

Fantastic.

Edited by LcSummers
  • Upvote 1

Hi Summers,
Thanks for the info. Ill take a look and try to add that symbol on the tail. I will also correct the length of number one that looks like is going to the fuselage. I guess I moved down while working on the tail star.
S! 

*Edited: Changed length of number 1 to match fuselage and added symbol.

*Re-Edited: Added nose marks!!!!     

Same link as before.

post-20203-0-57214300-1423892995_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Krasnaya rabot! Beautiful work! I wish you were doing the skins for the Il-2 arrow in "War Thunder".

Regards,

Jason

• Upvote 1

Hi Gentlemen,

Here is No 2. It's a nice aircraft to fly with No 1. Please refer to LcSummers above post for information referring the unit/pilot.

As I found so interesting those nice aircraft I plan to do a couple more for those ones that like to fly on cooperative. Next projects are No 15, No 26, No 53 & No 40. I will need some help with the Russian typos on some of them.

Enjoy. 

Download link: https://app.box.com/s/qzwmkq2auix9dv2fnaqcc5444slbe2mk

post-20203-0-65852000-1423922674_thumb.jpg

post-20203-0-27418700-1423922676_thumb.jpg

post-20203-0-66959500-1423922678_thumb.jpg

post-20203-0-55223700-1423922679_thumb.jpg

post-20203-0-45697000-1423922681_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

IL-2AM-38, Unk pilot, Red 7, Unk Unit, 1943

Build Music: Valaam Men's Choir: Orthodox Shrines of the Russian North: youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0srHszhxs

post-12904-0-04223100-1423949910_thumb.jpgpost-12904-0-43203000-1423949911_thumb.jpgpost-12904-0-93450300-1423949912_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Red 7 Orca 1943.zip

Edited by SPEKTRE76
  • Upvote 3

Nice skin Spektre as always just not my favourite plane, but will still dload and install it of course.

• Upvote 1