Sign in to follow this  
Bearcat

NFL thread................

So it looks like the NFC East and the AFC North are the worst divisions in the NFL so far... and for me being a Giants, Steelers Redskins (as long as they aren't playing the Giants of the Steelers ;) ) and anybody playing against Dallas fan... the first two weeks have been TOUGH.

I haven't been able to catch a whole game yet.  The few quarters I have seen haven't been so bad....since I'm partial to the Packers and the Bengals.  I do hate to see Minnesota coming up so short this early in the season.  Hopefully that'll change.

I should admit to falling on the Dallas side of that Cowboys vs. Redskins legacy.  It makes my dad happy if the big blue star gets a win and it irritates the crap out of my in-laws who are die-hard, NoVA Redskins fans.  :P

I'll miss this weekend too, going to a music fest, but real conflicted about the GB and Cinci game. 

Derek

LMAO, Belichick is the king, what a move with geting AB lfrom Steelers long way around, this mess with Raiders must be planed long time ago by him 😄

Spoiler

I've been a life-long Cowboys fan, and became somewhat of a Seahawks fan after moving up here to Washington.

However I will rarely sit for 3 hours on a Sunday anymore in front of the TV. It takes things getting very interesting in the playoffs for me to actually sit down and watch a game anymore.