Sign in to follow this  
Ehren23

How do I use my founder skin

bought the game too late.
it was november 2013 where you needed to have bought it.
the skin was shortly made available, but then rmoved.

been in your shoes as well, had that "WTH" moment too.

Yeah kinda crap I got in in Dec had skin before and not now. Why give me gold but no skin

I bought it day one and I don't know if I have it. Must check later.

I am a late Founder so I am skinless. ;)

But I figured that I bought it kinda late so no biggie for me...

Edited by vonPilsner

I am also circumcised (no skin). I think it's kinda bullshit that they are called founder's skins but they dont give them to all the founders.

Clearly there are two types of founders now (pre and post skin).

When they decided to extend founder status they should have considered the skins too, otherwise that makes us second class founders and that defeats the purpose of extending the founder status.

I am also circumcised (no skin). I think it's kinda bullshit that they are called founder's skins but they dont give them to all the founders.

Clearly there are two types of founders now (pre and post skin).

When they decided to extend founder status they should have considered the skins too, otherwise that makes us second class founders and that defeats the purpose of extending the founder status.

Seriously, where are the founder skins? I bought in early, are they in  the Xpoint locks?

S!Blade<><

That Post made no sense.

WHEN did you buy?

if you bought early enough, the skins are there, not in the unlocks, they are available.

if they are not, i suspect you bought after the cutoff date.

the Date matters, the exact Date.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/1660-pre-order-faq/

What are special Founder program features

• Pre-order before August 31st 2013 20:00 GMT - field modification with ShKAS machine gun for IL-2 (not exclusive) and a unique skin for IL-2
  • Pre-order before September 30th 2013 20:00 GMT - unique skins for LaGG-3 and Bf 109 F-4
  • Pre-order before November 11th 2013 20:00 GMT - exclusive R7 field modification with 20mm gun pods for Bf 109 F-4 (exclusieness may be temporary - under consideration)

Bought on July 31st 2013 and I never saw any founders skin while I was still playing this game.

Also, don't forget to scroll all the way down in the skin list. :-)

• Upvote 1

For those who bought before the date above, in QMB or the campaign (maybe multiplayer too but haven't tried recently), scroll right to the bottom of the skin list and it should be there for some planes. Off the top of my head there are founders' skins for:

Il2

109 but I forgot if its one or both

LaGG

I think I've missed something, but not sure. If anyone has the answer please chime in.

try again, and if no go, contact support?

Uninstalled when unlocks came out, so not an option. Glad to see they are there though.

I think it's really rubbish, I only heard about the game in Dec, still way before we could even shoot + only had lag but I bought almost instantly when I was on holiday and was not even going to be able to play for 2 weeks, that's dedication, I bought a whole need rig for this and now in a founder that is worthless as they gave it to everyone but not everyone. I strongly suggest that they give this to everyone that they gave founder logos to, I know that will make it less unique but then why give extended founder status in the first place

back to OP.
answer is with an extraction tool and a DDS plugin you can have the founder skins.

image.jpg