Here are some Chinese people

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese IL2 fan. There are also a lot of friends around me are crazy obsessed il2. When we hearing BoS begins pre-order , we respond positively. I want you to know of our existence, hoping to set up Chinese sub-forums. Of course, our greatest desire is that you let BoS support Chinese. We can translate the text.

I hope Chinese people see this post to be replay here.
Sorry for my poor English.

Edited by BaiCaiX
  • Upvote 4

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese IL2 fan. There are also a lot of friends around me are crazy obsessed il2. When we hearing BoS begins pre-order , we respond positively. I want you to know of our existence, hoping to set up Chinese sub-forums. Of course, our greatest desire is that you let BoS support Chinese. We can translate the text.

I hope Chinese people see this post to be replay here. Sorry for my poor English.

有机会看徽章喽。

Hello! Waiting my BF109:)

excellent! welcome! I am glad the game is generating support from all around the world.

I was just suggesting it might be interesting to have an American Volunteer Group (the Flying Tigers) theater later on. I wondered if that would be of interest you?

We like AVG. We made some AVG missions in IL2. Appreciated their helps and sacrifices in China in WWII! Edited by damar
  • Upvote 2

This is good to see. Nice to know you're here with us. It looks like we're getting together the beginnings of some good East-Asian Time Zone servers.

And, never hesitate to post because you are worried about your English. This is a place to communicate, not worry about grammar.

• Upvote 1

I come from China. I bought BOS only, didn't buy DCS yet. It doesn't mean I don't like DCS. Certainly I will buy it 1 year later when it's ready, beacause I like Fighters and Bombers of WW2. If producers of BOS wants it exceed DCS, they should be more studious and never be aloof from players. The game is need to absorb merits form others, also discard it's demerits step by step. Or they can make something that other games don't have, for example- Chinese version. There are huge quantity people who speak Chinese. As per the ratio, quantity of Chinese players are huge too. DOF forum on internet is one of Chinese players' rallying point. I believe it will bring more profit if ther is a Chinese version of BOS, and it should be a big surprise. Makers of DCS don't notice it yet.

I like BOS,  I like Chinese version.

Very cool. One of the cool things to me for playing sims is you get to play with people all over the world who share the same passion as you.

If I play BF3 on my ps3 right now I'm going to get grouped with people from my region. But racing or flying online at the same time have people from all over in the server. Very cool indeed.

Hi again

I was trying to paste a link to Bomberman's thread about players in East Asia, but alas, I can't work out how to access the URL in iOS7 on my phone.

Great to see the energy you're putting into this, guys. I hope something comes of it.