Sign in to follow this  
Bearcat

Complete unlocks list for BoS v 1.007

I was wondering if there was a list of all the unlocks and couldn't find one so I made one myself.. I found out after the fact that Sokol 1 also put one together..

This helps to clarify just what is involved in the whole process as far as what you are grinding for. They are listed in the order that they appear.

The link is below. It is an MS word document.

Complete IL2 BoS v 1.007  unlocks list

• Upvote 4

the only one ill bother unlocking its the 109 headrest the force is intense within me but not so much

thanks bearcat

edit:

now last time i played single player it was cfs2 im a multiplayer man but my computer just can handle single player and not multiplayer but this unlocks thing grow a feeling of greedyness on me of owning a virtual  no headrest 109 that as a matter of fact im gonna try single player for first time in 14 years and see, yeah conspiranoias apart it makes sense from the marketing point of view didnt 92 wolvenstein have unlocks?

Edited by raaaid

Just finshed all the unlocks other than a few last "skins".

It would have been much more interesting if the unlocks were really exceptional equipment rather than

the standard loadouts for the most part.

The 37mm for the Stuka were ok, and maybe the "Gunpods" but in general everything else was just mission specific ordinance etc that allow basic fufilment of mission reqs.

FW 190 A-3
"2 x 20mm MG wing mounted w 20 rounds each"
20 rounds each?!?

I can not for the life of me muster enough strength to unlock the Heinkel, I unlocked the PE-2, IL2, LAGG And the JU-87 . The rest I just unlocked winterskin. I should unlock the 2500 k bomb on the Heinkel :( . I do it later I hope

FW 190 A-3

"2 x 20mm MG wing mounted w 20 rounds each"

20 rounds each?!?

200 of course,... :)

• Upvote 1

I can not for the life of me muster enough strength to unlock the Heinkel, I unlocked the PE-2, IL2, LAGG And the JU-87 . The rest I just unlocked winterskin. I should unlock the 2500 k bomb on the Heinkel :( . I do it later I hope

I am having  a hard time staying engaged with it all myself.. Which was what I feared.. I don't have a lot of time to fly and it just ... is frustrating to me to do this. I wind up saying screw it and just grab my bass or something..

200 of course,... :)

Actually it is 120 - 60 eac.. and 180 - 90 ea.. I see some other errors there. I have corrected the 190. If anyone else finds any by all means let me know.

It's ridiculously boring. I mean, when you can't play online against anyone, amd your an offline player mostly anyway (ie SP campaign) it is just boring. I bet at least 3/4 of the time my stats show playing this were with the stinking autopilot on while I did other stuff (I can't play bass but I go downstairs and hit or catch the kids, etc.). Not exactly the stuff sim dreams are made of and not wh will get us to recommend this to our friends.

The campaign and unlocks really, really, really need to be fixed. If that happened, I'd probably be telling everyone to get it rather than vice versa.

Oh well.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Skins should be unlocks, modifications should not be. 

I have said it before... Be all that as it may very be.. that is not how it is.... Gentlemen.. it is what it is. And that ain't all bad ...