=FI=Bluebell

Stats not updating

Gents, does not appear to be any thread regarding this particular problem, I flew three successful missions in a row in the LA-5 (maximum difficulty) and all I got was mission completed, it does show me what I destroyed but even with over 200XP in each mission I received no unlock and it did not update my profile stats ingame.

Am I missing something?

Ardmore

• Upvote 1

Me too, once in the HE-111, twice in BF-109 F4, once in G-2 and now once more in FW190-A3.

Not looking for a 'refund' but would be nice to get some unlocks.

• Upvote 1

Me too. I think this issue started today, this evening. I completed a couple successful missions and the experience is not being granted, (STATs not updating). must be some server issue i think. i was doing the campaign. chapter 4. i thought may be i've flown the same mission too many times, so i tried other missions in other chapters. but no luck. i just hope this is temporary. please keep us posted. 

Thanks.

I can't even log into the game :( I hope the servers are not down for the entire week-end.

Same Problem here (Yesterday Evening). Perhaps they want to show us how hard the fight for Stalingrad was... No Ressources, and no end of the Mission in sight :P No, I hope it will get fixed soon.

I don't care about stats since weeks.Waiting for real offline campaign to be available.I would like to enlist with one of the IAPs of 287.IAD from 8th VA VVS.Best would be 15.IAP.Quite succesfull during Stalingrad battle.If my request for transfer will not succeed (my class background is not one of the best,father used to be kulak),at least 437.IAP should take me as cannon fodder :biggrin:

Me too. I think this issue started today, this evening. I completed a couple successful missions and the experience is not being granted, (STATs not updating). must be some server issue i think. i was doing the campaign. chapter 4. i thought may be i've flown the same mission too many times, so i tried other missions in other chapters. but no luck. i just hope this is temporary. please keep us posted. 

Thanks.

The same problem happened to me yesterday night. Three missions played, (with  german planes), no progress in the statistics, no unlocks. :(

Thanks for the update Hazzbinn, though still no joy here. I've stuck a ticket in regarding this, just waiting on an answer.

Ardmore

For some reason all is well, tried some campaign missions this morning and it all updated correctly. Don't know what the problem was or how it was resolved, perhaps ghosts in the machine.

Ardmore