-DED-Rapidus

-DED- Server's. From Russia with Love ;)

Server stats ever coming back?

Just curious.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Thanks.

frequenty reciving file transfer error (#10017) on some maps - any ideas how to fix it ?

Edited by TWHYata_PL
  • Upvote 1

Can anyone link to server stats? Hasn't worked for over 10 days for me...

No me too ... I take my brake . Them will come all toguether at the same time update 3001 and the release of DCS F18C ... &

In March VR HTC VIVE PRO 4K ( with the Bf109 G14) and July VR PIMAX 8K(with the Me 262 )for Steam .

Edited by RAY-EU

On 21/02/2018 at 7:03 PM, TWHYata_PL said:

frequenty reciving file transfer error (#10017) on some maps - any ideas how to fix it ?

Seconded. Some people can't normally enjoy this server since several months now ; please could you fix it ?

Many thanks in advance !

Many thing are not working now - perhaps they are preparing for official release of Kuban.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CUJO1970 said:

Many thing are not working now - perhaps they are preparing for official release of Kuban.

Down AGAIN?

The word on the statistics site is that it's not finished, but will not be restored very soon.

From the activity on the Russian site, it looks like Random Expert (which is their main commitment) is currently demanding a lot of attention.

In light of changes to stats reporting on Random Expert I would anticipate a major overhaul of this element of the sim.

Look to 3.001 and have patience that Devs and testers are hard at work.

I hope this offers some comfort to those who feel they are in the dark.

Hi DED Admins there is a problem with the team balancing on the DED normal server. It has been 4 axis and 12 VVS and axis cannot spawn. This is not a one off, It seems to be happening almost every round now and it is really starting to kill the server. Please, can you have a look at this and try to fix it or even consider getting rid of the balance altogether. These days I don't think we need the balance as both sides planes are quite competitive, however, this is not what I am asking for. Just make it so we can have equal numbers of planes in the air again please.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I  agree with AeroAce's comments, The multiplayer aspect of the game is being seriously Impacted and if I'm honest it's no longer becoming an enjoyable game. 

My own preference is to allow players to choose whether to operate a tank or an aircraft but to ensure sides are balanced.  In that way it's a tactical game decision for both sides to get the mix right and not an advantage for one side with tanks and planes v a side opting only for aircraft.  I have experienced not being able to spawn as an axis pilot in a side 4 v 9 but when I switched to the side with 9..no problem I was in the game 4 players v 10.   This is not uncommon.  

Please look  at this, it's still  a great game but somethings seriously amiss at the moment. 

• Upvote 2

I'm just staying away from multi-player until this stuff gets sorted.

It's not fun and I'm tired of it.

I support both Zot and AeroAce with that. Team-balancing is definitely off and needs fixing!

• Upvote 1

I don't normally fly axis side , but trying to even things out on DED Normal, I tried the Axis side but planes were maxed out. Funny, there were 8 allies vs 6 axis players. Would help a lot if this got sorted out.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

went back on the server and predictably - the team killers are back.

Here is the latest team killer: cJIaB9IHuH.

Here we see cJIaB9IHuH in action:

TEAMKILLER_1.thumb.jpg.8a9d605ed35a93797976977620befd40.jpgTEAMKILLER_2.thumb.jpg.8195b427b95ffc0d3f873212d2f76960.jpg

Edited by CUJO_1970
added screenshots and named teamkiller

Posted (edited)

As long as there are no repercussions for this behavior, they will never stop - they will continue to ruin the server and all the hard work you put into it.

You shoot them down in their Yak, they get mad and team kill. You shoot them down in their FN, they get mad and team kill.

It goes on and on, they have no incentive at all to stop.

Edited by CUJO_1970
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, CUJO_1970 said:

went back on the server and predictably - the team killers are back.

Here is the latest team killer: cJIaB9IHuH.

Here we see cJIaB9IHuH in action:

TEAMKILLER_1.thumb.jpg.8a9d605ed35a93797976977620befd40.jpgTEAMKILLER_2.thumb.jpg.8195b427b95ffc0d3f873212d2f76960.jpg

Cujo.. I feel your pain and frustration on this - it's rotten and stupid and ultimately left unchecked will drive players away.  However, please don't give up on the game because of it though because we need your skills out there.

• Upvote 1

Can we have a word from the admins about the state of balancing please? We are not complaining as many have done before it really is broken atm. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AeroAce said:

about the state of balancing please?

It's  broken. I turn it off.

Waiting for the patch.

Edited by -DED-ASF
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, -DED-ASF said:

It's  broken. I turn it off.

Waiting for the patch.

Thanks ASF. I enjoy your server for the most part. Looking forward to your updates.

Posted (edited)
On 12.03.2018 at 5:57 PM, Johnny-Red said:

The word on the statistics site is that it's not finished, but will not be restored very soon.

Site restored. Thanks to 72AG-Crusader. 

http://72ag-ded.ru:8080/en/

Edited by -DED-ASF
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much Crusader, and ASF for updating us! The effort is much appreciated. :salute:

Edited by Johnny-Red

Of course they are, right after I decide that they aren't important and I start throwing myself willy nilly into furballs :)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

jochen671 was caught cheating a few days ago.

he was going like 600 kp/h w/o losing speed when turning, no energy loss of any kind. tried to ban-vote for him, but we didn't exceed 5 votes at once.

he kept switching teams too, so that the votes get lost in the process.

it was most likely on the 25th of march: http://72ag-ded.ru:8080/en/sorties/12739/jochen671/?tour=31

here you can see the two la-5 he shot down in the vid: http://72ag-ded.ru:8080/en/sortie/log/720869/?tour=31

edit: I hastely recorded a video of it - I got the flight record too, of you want to see it in better quality (I don't know how to improve it on video; yes, I just downloaded a program to film it only to show it to you guys, that's how much I appreciate cheating). here's the link for the .trk-file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZjEhdvHuyzZhcg2IJUc9l0vsd4mjKOJ9

as the video description says, I'd recommend looking at around the 03:30 mark in the video where you can clearly see how sudden he slows down and stays in a "normal flight model". I guess the "angels pushing" ran out of fuel there. why he stopped is probably because I wrote in chat that I will be filming him - bad for him that I already had filmed him 3 minutes in.

Edited by EpeeNoire

seems kill messages of this server dont show players name...only with aircraft name instead.

and final kill results wont count on the statistic site now....so buggy...

Thanks so much for this server! Its my il2 mostly. So im not complaining, its just that Your server is The only Normal server. If You are down where should we go?

Any suggestions guys? Yesterday, yes Ace it was down, i did go to Berloga which is a great server, but expert is hard for my eyes and i hate the zoom, its like flying with binoculars.

We need backup-server while this  server is down.