-DED-Rapidus

-DED- Server's. From Russia with Love ;)

We can add moosya to the list of unhinged team killers.

He is a repeated team killer and even people on his side were voting to ban him, but as is often the case there weren't enough for the actual ban. here is a screenshot of his best work:

216682082_moosyateamkiller.thumb.jpg.63e5eeeada34afda620a737c73536eda.jpg

I got a couple of tracks of his behavior as well - was going to ignore it if I could, but he is persisting so...

Joined the server, then instantly "lost connection" (with no internet fault my end) and then when I try to rejoin I get the "downloading mission files" bug, game freezes and then I have to restart PC as I cant even cntrl alt delete to close the game as it blocks the screen. Not the first time its happened

the problem is that admins don't seem to care for this server, not at all.

I like the thread AeroAce made about how fked up the current state of MP is right now. It may not be as fked for those super-duper hardcore gamers, but it certainly is for the more casual of us seeking an easy and soothing flight sim experience

10 hours ago, EpeeNoire said:

the problem is that admins don't seem to care for this server, not at all.

When the server was down yesterday I called it in on the Russian forum and -DED-ASF had it back up within an hour. I was concious to get the request in as early a possible (GMT+1) as I get the impression that the server admins are only able to access it during office hours, which finish somewhat earlier in Russia.

Sadly on thursday evening we lost 26 Normal players all sharing the game the way they prefer to play it at a stroke. Today I was too busy to call it in, hoping (as I foolishly often do) that someone else will.

I would recommend Flying Ass Clowns as a fall back server. It's only visible in the server browser if you enable mods first, but if you were going to log in for an evening's fun, it's worth the minutes it takes to restart Il-2. SAS_Strorebror was kind enough to switch the server over to Normal presets expressly because some people here lobbied for more Normal servers. Its mission format is rather elegant and there's tons of PVE activity on there if it's quiet.

I very much enjoy the time I spend on -DED- Normal, but it's sensible to have a fall back and it will help us stay connected as a player community.

8 hours ago, Johnny-Red said:

When the server was down yesterday I called it in on the Russian forum and -DED-ASF had it back up within an hour. I was concious to get the request in as early a possible (GMT+1) as I get the impression that the server admins are only able to access it during office hours, which finish somewhat earlier in Russia.

Sadly on thursday evening we lost 26 Normal players all sharing the game the way they prefer to play it at a stroke. Today I was too busy to call it in, hoping (as I foolishly often do) that someone else will.

I would recommend Flying Ass Clowns as a fall back server. It's only visible in the server browser if you enable mods first, but if you were going to log in for an evening's fun, it's worth the minutes it takes to restart Il-2. SAS_Strorebror was kind enough to switch the server over to Normal presets expressly because some people here lobbied for more Normal servers. Its mission format is rather elegant and there's tons of PVE activity on there if it's quiet.

I very much enjoy the time I spend on -DED- Normal, but it's sensible to have a fall back and it will help us stay connected as a player community.

that is very kind of you, thank you for your effort.

On 10/27/2018 at 12:51 AM, Johnny-Red said:

Would be nice if you could work your magic!

Hi guys, Dont know if I am in proper topic, I want to dicuss about EU_Official server Normal... or such name is in the game list...

well here is my question.

Since the Spit IX was released 80 percent of allied forces fly this plane.

I was thinking about this and I think it would be better if the planeset will be restricted for each map. 

The compareable planes from both side will be only allowed to choose.

So if the map is from year 41-42 ... the planeset will correspond this year.

Some maps could be with early planeset, some with middle and some with very last years.

I think some wonderfull is when only Yaks and Bf are flying above winter russian country.

I really dont want to fight (if I take german planes) still against Spit IX. Do you want to?

On 11/7/2018 at 9:45 AM, 3.IAP_Vasilij said:

Hi guys, Dont know if I am in proper topic, I want to dicuss about EU_Official server Normal... or such name is in the game list...

well here is my question.

Since the Spit IX was released 80 percent of allied forces fly this plane.

I was thinking about this and I think it would be better if the planeset will be restricted for each map. 

The compareable planes from both side will be only allowed to choose.

So if the map is from year 41-42 ... the planeset will correspond this year.

Some maps could be with early planeset, some with middle and some with very last years.

I think some wonderfull is when only Yaks and Bf are flying above winter russian country.

I really dont want to fight (if I take german planes) still against Spit IX. Do you want to?

this is a good idea. I doubt it is ever going to happen, though, regarding the lack of interest of admins in their server.

and I agree with you, the spit-thing is a problem. but I believe it will iron out a bit once the dora is ingame

Edited by EpeeNoire

Gets me how you 109 guys winge about  Spitfires when the Axis have the most OP planes in the game.

Every experience I've had, the 109 (especially G2 or whatever It is) will out pace, out climb and out gun a MkIX.. The 109s dive faster and somehow turn fight as well too. Almost every dive chase I've done in a Spitfire casuses a blackout whereas the 109 miraculously manauvers out of it, and not to mention the 110 G2 which easily out turns a Spitfire as well?

Seriously what's your problem? 

Edited by NAKE350
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NAKE350 said:

Gets me how you 109 guys winge about  Spitfires when the Axis have the most OP planes in the game.

Every experience I've had, the 109 (especially G2 or whatever It is) will out pace, out climb and out gun a MkIX.. The 109s dive faster and somehow turn fight as well too. Almost every dive chase I've done in a Spitfire casuses a blackout whereas the 109 miraculously manauvers out of it, and not to mention the 129 which easily out turns a Spitfire as well?

are you sure you're playing the same game as we do?

27 minutes ago, NAKE350 said:

Every experience I've had, the 109 (especially G2 or whatever It is) will out pace, out climb and out gun a MkIX.. The 109s dive faster and somehow turn fight as well too. Almost every dive chase I've done in a Spitfire casuses a blackout whereas the 109 miraculously manauvers out of it, and not to mention the 129 which easily out turns a Spitfire as well?

Salutations,

Don't you realize the many people enjoy complaining about a lot of things in the game. Just continue shooting them down or blowing them up. Make their day.  😀

1 hour ago, EpeeNoire said:

are you sure you're playing the same game as we do?

Why are you winging? What I have said are facts, so maybe learn to use your plane better? Many 109 pilots and a certain 110 pilot are almost impossible to beat unless they are caught off guard. 

PS.. The 110 pilot winged in game chat twice because I caught him off guard! 

52 minutes ago, Thad said:

Salutations,

Don't you realize the many people enjoy complaining about a lot of things in the game. Just continue shooting them down or blowing them up. Make their day.  😀

Good idea! Winging like that just makes me want to practice getting better in the under boosted, overheating but brilliant MkIX 

Edited by NAKE350

3 hours ago, EpeeNoire said:

certainly some odd people around here.

And your point is? 

^that guy : “server admins please make it so it’s beyond easy for us to kill our enemy again, having to actually put effort in is annoying” 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄