I have a New Question, Panel Finder. I just converted to DDS to get a look at my Dora 9 and its no longer showing up, A blurry default skin is what I see. Im going to find a new one and try again. Did a patch make using this file no good.

Thanks again, GreyWolfe

Brief description: Strange behavior of the "activated" and "spawned" anti-air guns 
Detailed description, conditions: There are two bugs in AA guns. 

1. When AA is triggered by the MCU_Trigger: Spawner it rotates and aims so slowly that it's hardly able to shot at the enemy aircraft. It turns by 180 deg in almost 20 sec, when normal AA do it in just 6 sec.

2. When AA is triggered by the MCU_Trigger:Activate it behaves in the same way as above but only at the first time. When it's deactivate and then activate again it shots normally. 

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):
There are two videos with 3 AA pointing at the north. The nearest is activated, in the middle is spawned and the farthest is normal AA (enabled from the beginning of the mission). The enemy aircraft is flying from the south to the north at 400m over them. 

You can see on the first video that activated for the first time (nearest AA) and spawned AA (in the middle) rotates and aim very slowly and are unable to shot at the aircraft. They can be easily destroyed by the enemy aircraft. 

You can see on the second video that activated AA (nearest) is fine (it was deactivated and activated again by CheckZone MCU during the same mission).

Mission file: AA_Bug.zip

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Solved.

Problem was with IL2 master server

Edited by Gordon200

Brief description: can join a multiplayer server but after i've choosen the ac or tank and hit "start" it doesnt go to the cockpit. if i hit "start" again it shows "error:already spawned"

Edited by Lemmi