Sign in to follow this  
EG14_Varana

Unlock Bugs

Hello, i try to unlock the modifications in the campain and have much problems:

- destroyed the locomotive with the 250 kg bomb but no mission goal destroyed message

- destroyed a pe-2 bomber and got many hits from wingman behind me which tried to hit the pe-2

- wingmans engage even if i give the command to wait

- ect....

Its very hard and frustrating to get much points in a mission. And for me and the most other peoples its boring to fly SP. And with this bugs its only frustrating to fly SP!

Please: no more abuse campain for stupid unlocks (maybe only skins, but then unlock points in MP also!) or i want to have all unlocks directly. Flying campain for unlocks destroys the fly-fun in campain and in Battle of Stalingrad =(

(For the most of the players)

i wonder why they have the point scoring system even displayed in multiplayer? like, hey you made XX points but you know what, they wont count.

if they would just activate the multiplayer point scoring all the rant and hate would go away, in an instant, just like that.

i guess common sense isnt all that common anymore ;)

There is often more than one locomotive near the Action Point. One is always designated as the target.  Destroying the "wrong" locomotive does not result in mission accomplishment. I don't use "Expert" mode - I'm not that good - so I always use the "target-designator" box to identify the correct train.