Sign in to follow this  
Fokkxor

Sun filter does not work on low graphic settings?

what is up with that, on balanced it did work, on low it does not? i fly into the sun with filter up, and crosshair is not visible :(

is this a bug on my end or also the same way for others?

Edited by Fokkxor

I think that filter is for when the sun is reflecting on this snow. Stare into the sun, and you shouldn't see anything, regardless of a filter.

Did I miss a setting?  What's the sun filter?

Speaking of not visible, can y'all see a target against the night sky at all beyond say, 1.5k?  I can't... I can watch them disappear against the darkness.

Apologies for posting the reciprocal of the topic.

Edited by avlSteve

the sun filter is the toned glass that you can raise or lower in front of the revi to make the "crosshair" show with strong background light, like the sun... . is basically sunglasses for the revi.

it does work in balanced but its not working in low, for me at least. that why i ask here.

the sun filter is the toned glass that you can raise or lower in front of the revi to make the "crosshair" show with strong background light, like the sun... . is basically sunglasses for the revi.

it does work in balanced but its not working in low, for me at least. that why i ask here.

Oh, the gunsight filter... I'm on ultra and haven't used it.  Thanks for the clarification, I will try it out again.

Edited by avlSteve