Sign in to follow this  
Jason_Williams

Update your TrackIR Games List

Pilots,

I just spoke with NaturalPoint and they made a small mistake in their last update for BOS that coincided with out 1.004 update. BOS was put in the "development" category and not "released". They have just now updated their Games List to include BOS which may solve some of the issues we see being reported. BOS should be in the list now.

Jason

• Upvote 9

did it and now BoS shows up.  Does this have a practical benefit for us in  game?

Good news.  Working for me as intended now.  I can tell TrackIR to use my custom BOS profile and have it automatically switch to it when I start the game.

Edited by Mugwump

did it and now BoS shows up.  Does this have a practical benefit for us in  game?

You can assign a profile to BOS now so it'll always use that one when you run the game. Handy when you play multiple sims and don't want to have to keep changing profiles. 

• Like 1

is BoS in the game list now, werner?

Now yes.

You should write to TrackIR support because it should work.

Jason

Ok.

Perfectly working for me (tir 5) and 5.2.200, updated tonight my games list with Tir software .

Now bos is appearing in the profiles list , and i just tick my personnal profile to be selected when i launch the game .

Fast and easy ... 

Perfectly working for me (tir 5) and 5.2.200, updated tonight my games list with Tir software .

Now bos is appearing in the profiles list , and i just tick my personnal profile to be selected when i launch the game .

Fast and easy ... 

Sorry..can anyone help me with the profile? How I can make it work in my Track ir 5? I see it on the list of games (Titles), but, how can I use it?. In the Profile appears ''custom''.

i have 5.2 and i have noticed no difference with mine, i think i should keep? will its get better performance with it switched to rof compared to switched to bos on trackir5 ?

I can confirm both Software version now work; and both software version have the title profile in the software, thank you Jason and NP!

I knew it wasn't 1CGAMES... :salute:

Edited by 71st_Mastiff
  • Upvote 1

Does software version 4 work now? Does Trackir 3 (no vector) work now?

thank you all for your hard work, both versions have updated successfully.

software v4.2.39 and v5.2.0.200

all is working now.

Great news. I use a different profile for BoS and this will let me swap automatically. Thanks for following it up!

Working for me as intended now. I can tell TrackIR to use my custom BOS profile and have it automatically switch to it when I start the game.

I'm relatively new to "real sims" as well as track IR.   I've found myself needing to resetting everytning in track IR everytime I use it.  (or specifically load some set up - if It's still there in the profiles. ( especially if going from one sim to another. )

is there an article on how to properly set up a custom profile so it will "stick"..  mine seem to disappear after I shut down and then restart at a later date - or I'm not doing something right,   Also,  learning how to have a custom profile open when i start the sim would be much appreciated.

Like I said,  I am looking forward to spending some time flying after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

Wayne

I have everything updated and it still isn't working for me.

Anyone have any ideas?

can you post a screenshot of your entire trackIR window?

Could be if you have Nvidia, that a previous update to GeForce Experience broke Track Ir with BoS running, Version 2.2.2 fixed that.

Yes, thanks for keeping us updated. I see the game in the profiles. Haven't tested yet though.

I keep mine on exclusive and don't have any BoS specific issues, so I doubt I will see any changes.

Edited by e345spd

Getting it to work with Battle of Stalingrad or any new game

You must Left Click the ball in the upper left corner and from the drop down choose

“Check for Game Updates”

Under Advanced Settings click on tab Titles.

Scroll down until you find IL-2

If you do not see the game you want then TrackIR will not work for the game.

But often, on a new game it is not listed until you have done the "Check for Game Updates".