Sign in to follow this  
=CHN=AT6

Need help for Dserver

We from China, we have BOS Dserver, but I don't know how to set the server Mission lengh time, who can you help me?
In dedicated_config_dogfight.sds, I can't find the relevant parameters.

Edited by chn6

In your SDS under

//Server settings, preset-related

tdmPointsPerRound=10000        // (=500 in both)                Team Deathmatch points ammount which should be achieved by coalition to win the round, 0 - no coalition points counting

tdmRoundTime=10800                // (=1800 in both)                Team Deathmatch max round length in seconds, -1 - no round time limit

Unless the mission overrides it I think the points and timer here decide on when the mission ends, I could be wrong, I never set this bit up.

mission lenght is setup in the mission itself. So you need the FMB for that.

See Blackrat's post above. It's also possible now to set mission duration in the .sds file. If you want to use mission duration from mission file, then make sure tdmRoundTime=-1

Hi guys,

Hopefully, the answers given above helped the OP, so I'm going to ask another DServer question.

We're in the midst of getting a pair of New Wings servers running for BoS and as a starting point,
I simply ported over one of our RoF  .sds  files and editted it to suit.

So far, that seems to be working properly, but my question is whether there are any issues or

incompatibilities with doing it that way, and if so, does anyone have a BoS specific  .sds  template
I could use instead  (obviously, please remove any  id/pw  credentials first)?

While we received the DServer from Zak, no BoS specific .sds file was included along with it.

Thanks in Advance,

4 <salute>

Thanks to SYN_Blackrat for sending me an .sds file to compare to the RoF one we ported to start with.

Much Appreciated!

I see there are a few different settings (but fewer than I expected) in there so I have a little bit of reconciling to do   :)

Regards,

4 <salute>

Edited by NewWingsFourSpeed
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to SYN_Blackrat for sending me an .sds file to compare to the RoF one we ported to start with.

Much Appreciated!

I see there are a few different settings (but fewer than I expected) in there so I have a little bit of reconciling to do   :)

Regards,

4 <salute>

You are welcome :) the more servers we can get up the better for diversity IMO.