Sign in to follow this  
VA_SOLIDKREATE

[MOVIE] P-51 "Dragon Fighter"

of course dragons are full of sulfur and salt, still the flying models pretty good

:angry: Damn, I told 777 years ago to do a dragon addon for RoF to cross subsidize the serious stuff, now someone has stolen my idea. :angry:

WHAT.....What....what....what the hell is that???? :o:  :wacko::fool:

Is that really the kind of movie that keeps the interest in flight alive? Oh my goodness.

(everybody who counts how often they say NAZI in this trailer gets a coockie).

Edit: The comments on that video are interesting :biggrin:

Edited by [Jg26]5tuka

Huh?

Personally, I would have thought a Dragon would be helpless against a P-51. All that short ranged fire versus something that can boom and zoom you at will and flies hundreds of km faster than you? No contest. Dragons OP plz nerf.

Holy crap!!!! That looks AWESOME!!! :)

I gotta dig this up somewhere. Too bad the explosion effects were crap. Otherwise it just might top 'sharknado' as the best movie ever made.

Seriously, what's the harm in making something deliberately silly and dumb? Great things have come from that before (along with truckloads of awfulness, but hey....)

Huh?

Personally, I would have thought a Dragon would be helpless against a P-51.

P-51 are powered by freedom and deliver liberty to fachistic NAZI dragons, of course they win (even moer if they're the Red Tails).

S!

Okey, I wonder what I just saw..This is well in the same league as "Sharknando", both episodes. So unbelieveably horrid that they are masterpieces in their own. Huh..

That ought to be ridiculously funny.  Perhaps make a drinking game out of it?  Each time they say "Nazi", everyone yells 'dragon' and the last one to do so takes a drink.

(Just saw Amazon has it both on disc and instant video for rent/purchase).

Thanks for posting.

Derek

What I like is how the commander is wearing a National Defense Medal without the medal part on his collar as a rank insignia.

You know I honestly think that someone buys these more than terrible scripts and hires someone to turn out this garbage just for a tax right off. My favorite channel on American TV used to be the SciFi channel (as an example only) and now between ghost hunters and wrestling this channel is almost 80% garbage now, in my opinion. But I still have the remote control so I don't have to watch it do I?

Chief

I think some crummy movies like this can be a blast to watch if you have a fun group of folks to watch them with. At least those can be fun. But we waited for decades for the long promised wall hanging, HD flat screen TVs we all have now. And what garbage are we shoveled to watch? More reality crap than I could ever have imagined. How many hillbilly trash shows can they make? How many cooking shows? Kardashians? Strap that entire fat a$$ed clan into a rocket and shoot them all into space. Please. 

P-51's everywhere.... 

I don't mind another flick to watch mind you, i like my popcorn evenings, but I want a damn good flick with Jugs  :popcorm:

Edited by =LD=Hethwill_Khan

What I like is how the commander is wearing a National Defense Medal without the medal part on his collar as a rank insignia.

I was wondering what that was supposed to be.

The worst part of this is that probably isn't the most pathetic WW2 movie ever made.

I refuse to watch rubbish like that! The technical researcher should be taken out and shot! Everyone knows that dragons have four legs and the two legged beast depicted in that clip would be called a wyvern.  

With simple errors like that no one is going to take them seriously!

;)

• Upvote 1