Experience not being granted.

I'm grinding away unlocks in singleplayer and have noticed that my progress has stalled. No matter what, I'll fly a mission, complete the objective, then return to:

2581gf6.png

No objective tallying or anything.

Maintenance going on, or something?

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Same here since yesterday.

No victories granted, and even though XP points are shown for take off, landing and mission success during the mission results, they are not taken into account anymore in the Profile total or for unlocks...

• 2 weeks later...

Played some single player so I can unlock bombs for multiplayer and after an hour of single player bot killing tedium I realise that my XP was not going up at all.

It reports XP after each mission but if I check my profile it never changes.  

Edited by WillyZurmacht

I bought the game sunday and experienced the same thing .... no XP granted and stucked doing the same mission all over again. I disable my firewall and real time protection fromm anti-virus and everything is fine since then. I followed Desertfox7 suggestion and it worked for me. I like the game so far. 

It is true - the server sometimes gets a bit sleepy over the weekend when it is sleeping off Friday night's vodka excesses. Back to normal now - at least if showing 50 sorties (all full length) as 1 flying hour is to be considered normal.

Harrah for keeping stats on the server instead of at home! Hurrah for sharing! So much better to enjoy the same balls-ups as a community than to suffer the alienation of individuality!