Anybody intersted in Messerschmitt "landing with flaps" manual in eng?

I haven't flown the 109s much yet as I've tried to focus on unlocking the ground attack planes in PVE before the monsters enemy AI level up to where that becomes suicidal, but they are one of my favorite rides so I'd love to see an English-language version of that manual if you have the time and inclination.

Thanks.

Of course. Give me a week. The manual is about the gerenal landing with flaps based on the Me 108 B "taifun" but it has speed corrections and approach speeds for all bf 109s

http://www.deutscheluftwaffe.de/archiv/Dokumente/ABC/m/Messerschmitt/Diverses/Start%20und%20Landetechnik.pdf

Edited by indiaciki
  • Upvote 1

I haven't flown the 109s much yet as I've tried to focus on unlocking the ground attack planes in PVE before the monsters enemy AI level up to where that becomes suicidal, but they are one of my favorite rides so I'd love to see an English-language version of that manual if you have the time and inclination.

Thanks.

The AI levels up? :o didn't know this. I think I start to unlock for ground attack planes now...

@indiaciki no real need to translate a whole document, I am sure a simple table of the key data would get 90% of the goodness for most of us and we would be most grateful. I would be interested for sure - currently using Flanker's speeds as above, but always interested in any evidence.

The AI levels up? :o didn't know this. I think I start to unlock for ground attack planes now.

Yes BoS has monster leveling. Since there is no way to reset your campaign to zero, this means you should think carefully before you start about which aircraft/mission types you will find easiest to complete against high level monsters.

Since I did not know this when I started and we were told that the campaign would be reset on release, I now find myself having unlocked the planes I am relatively good at low levels and having to learn the stuka and level bombers against boss level monsters. :(

Yes BoS has monster leveling. Since there is no way to reset your campaign to zero, this means you should think carefully before you start about which aircraft/mission types you will find easiest to complete against high level monsters.

Since I did not know this when I started and we were told that the campaign would be reset on release, I now find myself having unlocked the planes I am relatively good at low levels and having to learn the stuka and level bombers against boss level monsters. :(

:o:  Didn't know that too...