Account and content inavailability

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I tried to gift my friend a copy of IL2 Battle of Bodenplatte on Steam, however he is getting an error message that says "Authorization Denied." He does not have any other IL2 game, does he require Battle of Stalingrad too, or an account on the IL2 website first? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Control_Freq

Is it possible to create and link two IL2 accounts to the same Steam account, basically using the same Steam install?

I'm aware it might be an odd request... but I would like to keep my WW I and WW II modules separated, but keeping them active and usable from my Steam account.

If it's not possible I'll just request a refund and re-purchase FC for my "old" IL2 account.

Thank you for any indication that you might give me in advance.

I've already contacted support for this matter and I'm standing by for their reply...

Hi guys

I started flying Battle of Stalingrad about 18 months ago but walked away from it due to other commitments. At that time I purchase Battle of Bodenplatte from the Il2 site

I'm now back and because of the large number of updates I had to completely re-install the game through Steam. Fair enough!

However my Bodenplatte keeps disappearing from my Hanger. Salingrad, Kuban and Moscow show up but not always Bodenplatte.

When I verify the files in the game it keeps telling me that 2 files had to be re-aquired and then Bodenplatte is back, but if we fly two missions in an evening Bodenplatte disappears for the second mission.

Can anybody tell me what needs to be done to fix this problem?

Cheers

P.S. I don't have any mods installed

11 minutes ago, BB_Thrasher said:

Hi guys

I started flying Battle of Stalingrad about 18 months ago but walked away from it due to other commitments. At that time I purchase Battle of Bodenplatte from the Il2 site

I'm now back and because of the large number of updates I had to completely re-install the game through Steam. Fair enough!

However my Bodenplatte keeps disappearing from my Hanger. Salingrad, Kuban and Moscow show up but not always Bodenplatte.

When I verify the files in the game it keeps telling me that 2 files had to be re-aquired and then Bodenplatte is back, but if we fly two missions in an evening Bodenplatte disappears for the second mission.

Can anybody tell me what needs to be done to fix this problem?

Cheers

P.S. I don't have any mods installed

Have you linked your Steam and Il-2 Store accounts?

Is your game under C\Program files? Bring it out of there to another location, Cut and paste the whole Steam folder and update your shortcuts!