BlackSix

Account and content inavailability

I have a content unavailability issue. I pre ordered Bodenplatte, but I don't have the new airplanes. I have BOS on Steam and BOM bought from the IL-2 site. I have two collector planes bought from Steam sit and one from the IL-2 site. They all integrated perfectly when I purchased them. 

The game did update on Steam. But then....no Spit Mk 9 or '109. When I try to get into my account at IL2 it says, "Too many attempts have been made from this I.P. address" And theres a picture of a pair of high heels!. Help please. I'd like the use the content I paid for. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Poochnboo

1 hour ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

Each time I start the game it asks me to merge my steam account. After that it works fine, but it’s a nuisance having to merge every time.

started happening with 3.0005

Me too

Edited by PA_Yren
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

Each time I start the game it asks me to merge my steam account. After that it works fine, but it’s a nuisance having to merge every time.

Me too.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

Same here.

• Upvote 1

same here, but then i can't connect at all. i have bos, bom, fw190, p40 on steam and bok and tante JU I bought from the IL2 site. 

edd

question...

If i bought Kuban from the IL2 site and I download the game from the site itself, will the content bought on steam still work?

Edited by PuffsesPasses

On 5/13/2018 at 11:46 AM, Barbaros said:

Every time I have same problem in login. I have good internet connection. Good ping but in first login I have this message (photo). I can enter the in second or another trial. Im tired for entering the login in the game. Why? Where is the problem?

DSC_0615.JPG

same problem... i bought il2 BoS on steam.   and no connect online no work the game.   and if i try connect offline appear error message #10005 . nut steam no update my game    please help me

Unable to log into game

when trying to log into the game with the same credentials as the website i am constantly denied with “wrong pass word or email” i have checked many times and the details are right.. I’ve tried contacting support with no response so now I’m resorting to this. 

If i cannot log in i will have to request a refund 

Edited by scoliplane

On 5/13/2018 at 11:46 AM, Barbaros said:

Every time I have same problem in login. I have good internet connection. Good ping but in first login I have this message (photo). I can enter the in second or another trial. Im tired for entering the login in the game. Why? Where is the problem?

DSC_0615.JPG

I have now the same problem after update 3.011.  When I afterwards try to enter "Offline", it says: There is a new version. Update your game!

But when I start the launcher again, it says  "Start" an there is no update procedure.

What's the Problem?

Schaefer

Same thing on my end. Everything worked fine yesterday. Really frustrating...
Edit: It's working as usual for two of my squadmates

Edited by EG14_Chris

Same here, was able to login a few hours ago, hotfix done, but now I cannot even access offline.

Edited by I./ZG1_feuervogel

Same here, was able to login a few hours ago,  but now I cannot even access offline

Sorry, tried again to start game without TrackIr, it doesn't work…..there must be another reason why game don't start

I do not have TrackIr and do not start i

Das seh ich  auch so

is it up to update?

It's now also working at my end. Kind of. Tried it 3 times and only got the error once. 

Once again the same problem

Login not possible

Playing offline: not possible

Always the same after an update. What is the Problem?

Brief description: All my steam bought planes are gone

Detailed description, conditions: i purchased 5 collector planes from steam during summer sales and today i can't found em anymore in my account while in the steam library they are still there, it looks like my account has been disconnected from the steam one and i cannot relink em anymore even if i reinstall the game

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs) :i can give you all the screenshot you need for verification

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): (Windows) But I don't think this matters in regards to my specific issue.

image.png

Posted (edited)

S!

Got an error during login after updating to 4.005. I had played over an hour online prior this error. When going back to game got the error seen in screenshot below.

IL2error.jpg

EDIT: Cleared by emptying UPDATES folder, starting Launcher and let it scan the files.

Edited by LLv34_Flanker

Posted (edited)

Il2 main site integration with steam not working probably 

Discreption :The two Accounts are partially linked because after doing link  I have my user name in main il2 account appears on steam BOS main game screen  instead of randomly generated used name. The problem is that the purshasdd content from main Il2 site (Attached) are not shown  on steam account. 

2020-05-09.png

Edited by dnakhaled
product key shown and replaced
  • Thanks 1

@dnakhaled, purchases made earlier on the Il-2 sturmovik site should not be displayed in the steam, the same if you bought in the steam add-ons, they will not be displayed on the Il-2 sturmovik store site.

Everything you purchased on IL-2 website will be shown only on IL-2 website.
Everything you purchased in Steam will be shown only in Steam.
In order to have access to all your content you need to launch the game directly from Steam library, if your Steam ID and IL-2 account are linked.

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2018 at 3:16 PM, Barbaros said:

DSC_0615.JPG

Steam user.

Same here...

Maybe the issue is server side from their end...

Edited by jojy47jojyrocks

4 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

@dnakhaled, purchases made earlier on the Il-2 sturmovik site should not be displayed in the steam, the same if you bought in the steam add-ons, they will not be displayed on the Il-2 sturmovik store site.

Everything you purchased on IL-2 website will be shown only on IL-2 website.
Everything you purchased in Steam will be shown only in Steam.
In order to have access to all your content you need to launch the game directly from Steam library, if your Steam ID and IL-2 account are linked.

I did the link between two accounts . but the content purchased from IL2 site is not activated on steam . i mean the link have no effect and I can not use the content , I did every thing required to get the link active and have my IL2 user name displayed in the BOS main screen . The question is What is the benefit of the link ? 

Posted (edited)

I also have been having issues with steam link:

Brief description:

Basically, I am trying to migrate, and some, but not all, of my DLC is available on the other version.

Detailed description, conditions:

I'm trying to migrate, but not from the standalone to steam, but from steam to standalone. The reason why is I noticed the standalone version of the game now offers native VR support, and SteamVR is god awful for occulus rift users like myself.

Although my steam account appears to already be linked to an IL-2 account, not all of my DLC that I purchased on steam is showing up in the standalone version. I have ALL of the steam DLC purchased (except flying circus), but when I log in to the standalone version, even though my account seems to be linked properly, all I can see are Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow, and a few of the older DLC planes I bought like the P-40. Battle of Bodenplatte, Battle of Kuban, and the newer planes like the P-38 don't show up.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

TS1.PNGTS2.PNGTS3.PNG

Case in point, funnily enough, the U2 shows up in the hanger in the standalone version, even though I can't fly it in that version, because that's what I was last flying on that linked account on my steam version of the game. I have more screenshots, but I keep hitting 5mb I guess?

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

I don't think it matters, but gigabyte motherboard, Intel I7-6700k, GTX 1070, 16 gb DDR4 memory, windows 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it feasible to get all my steam DLC on the standalone version, or am I boned there? I'd really like to use the standalone version, without having to pay twice for DLC, so I can avoid using Steam VR.

Edited by Hat_ManHat_Man

3 hours ago, Hat_ManHat_Man said:

I also have been having issues with steam link:

Brief description:

Basically, I am trying to migrate, and some, but not all, of my DLC is available on the other version.

Detailed description, conditions:

I'm trying to migrate, but not from the standalone to steam, but from steam to standalone. The reason why is I noticed the standalone version of the game now offers native VR support, and SteamVR is god awful for occulus rift users like myself.

Although my steam account appears to already be linked to an IL-2 account, not all of my DLC that I purchased on steam is showing up in the standalone version. I have ALL of the steam DLC purchased (except flying circus), but when I log in to the standalone version, even though my account seems to be linked properly, all I can see are Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow, and a few of the older DLC planes I bought like the P-40. Battle of Bodenplatte, Battle of Kuban, and the newer planes like the P-38 don't show up.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

TS1.PNGTS2.PNGTS3.PNG

Case in point, funnily enough, the U2 shows up in the hanger in the standalone version, even though I can't fly it in that version, because that's what I was last flying on that linked account on my steam version of the game. I have more screenshots, but I keep hitting 5mb I guess?

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

I don't think it matters, but gigabyte motherboard, Intel I7-6700k, GTX 1070, 16 gb DDR4 memory, windows 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it feasible to get all my steam DLC on the standalone version, or am I boned there? I'd really like to use the standalone version, without having to pay twice for DLC, so I can avoid using Steam VR.

The Steam/Web Store link only works one way. If you have steam content mixed with web store content. the only way to access all of it is to launch it through Steam and link your accounts. There is no way around this because of how Steam works. The system we currently have is basically the developers bending over backwards to make Steam and Web store content work together.  

1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

The Steam/Web Store link only works one way. If you have steam content mixed with web store content. the only way to access all of it is to launch it through Steam and link your accounts. There is no way around this because of how Steam works. The system we currently have is basically the developers bending over backwards to make Steam and Web store content work together.  

This one way is a dream now . it seams it is a bug prevent the link to go correctly  . it is not working now as reported before . It did the account link and run the game from steam library . there is non of items bought from main site unlocked in steam / tried many times without success , I could not get useful help from support , they keep saying link the account . they do not understand that I did the link but it is not functional .

On 5/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, dnakhaled said:

I did the link between two accounts . but the content purchased from IL2 site is not activated on steam . i mean the link have no effect and I can not use the content , I did every thing required to get the link active and have my IL2 user name displayed in the BOS main screen . The question is What is the benefit of the link ? 

Thank you customer support team

This problem is  completely fixed now after reporting to Customer support 

They  fix the issue 

All content bought from main website are linked and could be played on steam version . All  historical campaign  bought from main IL2 website are activated 

😀👌

Solved

Posted (edited)

Edit: Issue have been resolved by support team. Thanks :)

Hi, I've got gifted license key for BoK, but to the wrong account(Cartmanoza instead to this one, Cartmanoza2). I've created first account and didn't know how to connect it to steam so I've created second account with 2 added. However, by mistake I've got gifted it to the first account and now this key is useless as my first account don't have my steam connected and other module bought by me.  

I've tried to write to support since Saturday, but got only response that this license was gifted twice, so it can' be gifted third time. First person that has got it gifted couldn't run it, so decided to give it to me. 

Can you help me and move this license to my proper account(From account Cartmanoza to Cartmanoza2)?

Edited by Cartmanoza2
  • Thanks 1