BlackSix

Account and content inavailability

Ok got a reply today.

They tell me that i was banned for cheating :o: but that can´t be the last time i was flying Online on the Wing of liberty server was in February 2016

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/pilot/6633/Gunsmith86/?tour=7

after that i didn´t fly any online missions and next to no singleplayer missions.

I bought my HTC Vive when IL 2 basic support for it was announced i tryed to get into the game with it but made it only into the hangar there my mouse disappeared and i didn´t see any menue to select a mission watched the plane turning in the hangar which looks great in VR.

That was all i did in the last few months in IL2 so why was i banned???

Please can you look for what exactly i was banned?

THX for help

Edited by Gunsmith86

Ok i don´t know if you changed anything but its working. Thanks for help i can now start the game. :):salute:

Ok got a reply today.

They tell me that i was banned for cheating :o: but that can´t be the last time i was flying Online on the Wing of liberty server was in February 2016

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/pilot/6633/Gunsmith86/?tour=7

after that i didn´t fly any online missions and next to no singleplayer missions.

I bought my HTC Vive when IL 2 basic support for it was announced i tryed to get into the game with it but made it only into the hangar there my mouse disappeared and i didn´t see any menue to select a mission watched the plane turning in the hangar which looks great in VR.

That was all i did in the last few months in IL2 so why was i banned???

Please can you look for what exactly i was banned?

THX for help

You were caught cheating and banned for 2 weeks. The ban is over. Don't do it again.

Jason

Jason the problem is i didn´t play at all how can i cheat without playing?

On which server did i cheat?

Or is it something that runs in the background and i dont even know it how can i check that?

If i cheated i don´t no how and would like to stop it.

I don´t want to get banned again.

Edited by Gunsmith86

my founder skins just disappeared, they are still applied tothe plane in the menu screen but i can find them in the game anymore.

they were fine until yesterday and now they're gone.

Since wednesday I can´t connect to Masterserver anymore. Technical support told me, there is no problem on their side, I should check antivirus software, firewall and so on, but nothing I tried did help. Did I get banned for anything?

ALSO Since wednesday can't connect to Masterserver. It is not my fault either. Something is broken in the game, it seems. And i also live in Germany

Edited by Andrey_Camper

Is your internet provider also Kabel Deutschland, as one of the things, I should do was update router driver, but as I read somewhere in the net, this is not possible for Kabel Deutschland customers. 

Same problem, not in Germany.

Trying reinstall. I hope you are not giving some false cheating BAn.

Hey my new BOM badge isn{t showing but in my profile it says key activated

Edited by URUAker
  • Upvote 1

Forget about the badge  :rolleyes:

Got a fast response from support, they told me to do the "Get BOS on Steam" procedure and it worked!

Thanks

Hi I'm fritznack;

Its my first post, so I got this iL2 BoS steam game and registered here to be able to login for the game to play.

As I type my email and password its says "wrong email or password". Please help.

I have problem in login account.

"Message List"

#1: No connection with autorization server.

#2: Your connection to Master-Server was temporarily lost. Check your internet connection.

2016_12_4__15_41_29.bmp

Edited by TURK_Barbarossinan

#2: Your connection to Master-Server was temporarily lost. Check your internet connection.

What's the problem ?

Brief description: Cant access the bought campaigns
Detailed description, conditions: Updated to the latest version today 2.x06b and can´t enter in the campaign, of course I bought all packages.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

bb8252f3a2e69d226c3c43a18bf4894a.jpg

f3a95121175a29af498807928b5c0e8b.jpg

Re locked Campaign and missing airfields, have experienced both instances, but have gone away with re start of game, seems to be a random bug, but not permanent (in my experience)

also seen Mc 202 shown locked but was able to fly it anyway by clicking, again seems to be random

Cheers Dakpilot

Thanks, MC come flyable on singe mission and online when I just clik it.

Ju52 not even shown at quick mission, campaign and online its locked and when I click it wanna buy popup shows.

Must I reinstall game or just wait?

Yesterday was my only opportune at months to fly and its all gone with updating and wondering.

Thanks, MC come flyable on singe mission and online when I just clik it.

Ju52 not even shown at quick mission, campaign and online its locked and when I click it wanna buy popup shows.

Must I reinstall game or just wait?

Yesterday was my only opportune at months to fly and its all gone with updating and wondering.

Please, use our support https://il2sturmovik.com/support/

Hi there,

I made a big mistake bu purchasing three collector planes on the webstore... while I have a Steam install !

So today I lost 40 bucks and got nothing. The customer support just told me the store keys cannot be used on a Steam install ... What should I do now ? Can't they make those keys unusable, refund me so I can buy via steam instead ?

It must have been written somewhere, but apparently not big enough I suppose ...

Thanks mates !

Hi there,

I made a big mistake bu purchasing three collector planes on the webstore... while I have a Steam install !

So today I lost 40 bucks and got nothing. The customer support just told me the store keys cannot be used on a Steam install ... What should I do now ? Can't they make those keys unusable, refund me so I can buy via steam instead ?

It must have been written somewhere, but apparently not big enough I suppose ...

Thanks mates !

That does not seem to be what has been said on the forums or people's experience, if activated they should automatically show up in your steam install

You can buy Ju 52 and Yak-1b on official site and play via your Steam version.

Which A/C were they

Cheers Dakpilot

I had trouble to update my game and did a fresh install.

Now I can't play. When a turn on my game a message says "License Key is not activated".

But here at this address (http://il2sturmovik....e/license-keys/) says the key is active.

How to solve it?

Thank you

Hi,

I finally got BoS to installed after having .dll missing issues. Now, I've got issues w/ License Key not activated. On my account, I have 2 purchases. One was for a gift which hasn't been activated and the other, my premium License, has been activated. Unfortunately, when I go to play BoS, I get the same message, "License Key not activated".  Any help wold be appreciated.

HB

Brief: Cannot log in

I'm cannot log in the game but i'm sure that i have entered the correct email and password (otherwise I'm not able to common in here, right?), why has that happened?

I have problem in login account.

"Message List"

Exactly the same error:

Since (at least) yesterday, I cannot log into IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad, neither the onlin-version, nor the offline-version.

* When I try to log into the online-mode, I get the following errorcodes:

#1: No connection with authorization Server.

#2: Your connection to Master-Server was lost. Please check your Internet connection.

* When I try to enter the offline-mode, I receive:

#10005: Please update your game: New Version available.

My Internet-connection is fine, and if there was an Update available, Steam should download it automatically.

Get #10020 This mission is unavailable to your account error, when I tried to log onto multiplayer server EU official 1 CGS server. I have premium account. Why is any mission unavailable to my account?

Hi Mugwump. I send a ticket to support and they at looking into it. Is a known bug and they know that there is a lot of people suffering it but others had no problems. They re working on it.

Cheers,

Peterla

lol, okaay, i didnt know that... :P

when i see the date of this post, i guess i can relativize my bad xps about stats not updated after succesfull missions... ^^ https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/30338-what-hell-bad-joke-lol/

i experimented my second case of bug like that today (2nd: 8th augustus 2017, first one was on 27july 2017, 1st playing BoM campaign, 2nd playing BoS campaign),

its 2.5years later, and exactly same bug with different DLCs/version of the game... seems more complex & usual issue then i hoped, and not yet fixed. :(

strange, next to that, there are others usual bugs listed here i never experimented in comparison... its strictly limited to player's stats update broken in my case, there are more then i thought...

well, lets be patient then. ^^ :/

Edited by kilen

Brief description:

No e-mail notification upon receiving promo codes.
Detailed description, conditions:

I happened to roam my account page and noticed I had a bunch of promo codes that weren't there when I last checked. And they were all expired on 24th of October. It would be nice to get an e-mail notification when we receive them, so that they don't go to waste like this.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

-
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

-

When I update my account on the website, it is not tracked in game, I also cannot redeem gift keys as there is no "redeem" option next to the send gift option. Any ideas why my account is doing stuff like this? Cheers guys.

When I update my account on the website, it is not tracked in game, I also cannot redeem gift keys as there is no "redeem" option next to the send gift option. Any ideas why my account is doing stuff like this? Cheers guys.

Im having same issue does any one know how to sort it?

i can't log in il2 battle of staringrad

I'm steam user.

in website, i can log in correctly.

But in game, when i type account and password.

It becomes wrong.

I tried sevaral times. I got angry

Please fix the log in problem.

Can't get rid of squad tag in game, changed it on the IL2 pagea and it's just "Hoss" on the forums but full squad tag in game.  tried to update it many times and it says it has done it.  It's not a major crisis but I'd like to have it working/cleared.

Thanks

Hoss

update; figured out how to get it changed............... thanks for the help........

;)

Edited by Hoss

Transfer Key to Steam BoS.

I dont get feedback from the Support Team since 02.03.2018 what happen now with my Key Transfer to Steam ?
Would be nice to get Feedback ?!?!

Hi all. I purchased the Fw190 A3 ( I own BOS and Kuban ) but it’s not showing up as available on my aircraft. It says “ not available for this account “. 

Please help

I got a refund for BOS and then purchased BOS standard and BOM premier at sale prices through the official website.

When I try to login I am getting #5: License key is not activated.

My keys are both showing as activated on my account page.

EDIT - Support sorted it out, thanks guys! :)

Edited by Weller001
edited

Every time I have same problem in login. I have good internet connection. Good ping but in first login I have this message (photo). I can enter the in second or another trial. Im tired for entering the login in the game. Why? Where is the problem?

DSC_0615.JPG