BlackSix

Account and content inavailability

Posted (edited)

I have a content unavailability issue. I pre ordered Bodenplatte, but I don't have the new airplanes. I have BOS on Steam and BOM bought from the IL-2 site. I have two collector planes bought from Steam sit and one from the IL-2 site. They all integrated perfectly when I purchased them. 

The game did update on Steam. But then....no Spit Mk 9 or '109. When I try to get into my account at IL2 it says, "Too many attempts have been made from this I.P. address" And theres a picture of a pair of high heels!. Help please. I'd like the use the content I paid for. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Poochnboo

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

Each time I start the game it asks me to merge my steam account. After that it works fine, but it’s a nuisance having to merge every time.

started happening with 3.0005

Me too

Edited by PA_Yren
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

Each time I start the game it asks me to merge my steam account. After that it works fine, but it’s a nuisance having to merge every time.

Me too.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, =EXPEND=SchwarzeDreizehn said:

Same here.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

same here, but then i can't connect at all. i have bos, bom, fw190, p40 on steam and bok and tante JU I bought from the IL2 site. 

edd

question...

If i bought Kuban from the IL2 site and I download the game from the site itself, will the content bought on steam still work?

Edited by PuffsesPasses