Controls, GUI, texts

Thank you LukeFF for the complete explanation. I was just used to previous system, where someone was given a medal it was rarer and now a rain of medals suddenly came :)  Maybe the starting amounts of destroyed targets for different pilots could be made smaller, or increase anyway the requirements for medals a bit above what was historic, because probably more can be achieved in the sim than it historically was possible and the sim is perfectly tracking all destroyed targets, whereas this was not the case in real life. Just a thought, thanks once more for explanation and it is good to know that it is not a bug.

• Thanks 1
On 11/28/2019 at 1:40 PM, Rudolph said:

Thank you LukeFF for the complete explanation. I was just used to previous system, where someone was given a medal it was rarer and now a rain of medals suddenly came :)  Maybe the starting amounts of destroyed targets for different pilots could be made smaller, or increase anyway the requirements for medals a bit above what was historic, because probably more can be achieved in the sim than it historically was possible and the sim is perfectly tracking all destroyed targets, whereas this was not the case in real life. Just a thought, thanks once more for explanation and it is good to know that it is not a bug.

No problem! There will probably be some more changes coming that should make the Soviet awards a bit harder to earn. I've done some more research into some of the real aces and will likely adjust some of the award requirements accordingly.

• Thanks 1

Brief description:

It seems that the "No wind" setting doesn't have any effect

Detailed description, conditions:
* in singleplayer, Quick mission, weather settings wind 2m/s, turbulence 2m/s

* settings/custom/simplification the option "No wind" has no effect

* tested both VR and monitor

* tested with Spitfire IX gunsight and A-20 bomsight on Rheinland map

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

image.png.f2dba7bae94969d1d17de376e2c316fe.png

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

BOX 4.002, Steam verison

WIN10 1909

Nvidia latest drivers

• Like 1
Jade_Monkey

Brief description: Mission editor crashes constantly when moving around, clicking, zooming, and connecting objects.
Detailed description, conditions: The Mission Editor will crash randomly when performing some actions (moving around the map, connecting objects, zooming in too fast). There is no clear pattern other than the Editor getting "overwhelmed" and crashing when performing some actions.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Dropbox link with crash dumps (too large to attach).

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): i7 7700K, 16Gb DDR4 COrsair Dominator, Samsung M.2 SSD, EVGA 2080Ti.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Monostripezebra

Brief description: Bristol bombsight in metric units only

Detailed description: The setting of units by plane or imperial units does not change the Bristols bombsight in flying circus to the default values as given by the brass plate in cockpit but only displays in km/h and meters as units on the dials.

• Like 1

Brief description: "Visor horizontal adjustment" cannot be remapped, and is not fully availabe in its default mapping

With the default settings (RSht + Comma / Slash), the "Visor horizontal adjustment" is not fully functional on Spitfire IX, it is only possible to decrease the setting,

RSht + Slash (sic) is apparently ignored. I tried to remap that to the joystick (joy0_B16 / joy0_B14) but it is entirely ignored.

As a result, this cannot be used.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): I have a screenshot of the settings, after adding joy0_B16 / joy0_B14. Please provide email if necessary, I cannot upload it in these forums, the format is refused.

Win7 Pro 64-bit, IL-2 v4.003b, other details in signature.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 12/19/2019 at 4:43 AM, Redglyph said:

With the default settings (RSht + Comma / Slash), the "Visor horizontal adjustment" is not fully functional on Spitfire IX, it is only possible to decrease the setting,

RSht + Slash (sic) is apparently ignored. I tried to remap that to the joystick (joy0_B16 / joy0_B14) but it is entirely ignored.

hmm, GUI have another combination for a gunsight(not for a visor). It's sounds as  "Gunsight horizontal adjuzment": Ralt + Comma / Slash

image.thumb.png.cc521f6cec36276854a200f76a14ef3a.png

Edited by -DED-Rapidus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 11/10/2019 at 10:44 AM, JimTM said:

It appears like something corrupts the inlet shutter control if you fly a few sorties.

It's full fly a few sorties(with bombing and landing)? how many sorties

• 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 12/15/2019 at 1:24 AM, Monostripezebra said:

Brief description: Bristol bombsight in metric units only

Detailed description: The setting of units by plane or imperial units does not change the Bristols bombsight in flying circus to the default values as given by the brass plate in cockpit but only displays in km/h and meters as units on the dials.

we are known about a this problem with the bombsight and the imperial metric. Task was accepted and puted in the database, thanks.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:28 AM, Jade_Monkey said:

Brief description: Mission editor crashes constantly when moving around, clicking, zooming, and connecting objects.
Detailed description, conditions: The Mission Editor will crash randomly when performing some actions (moving around the map, connecting objects, zooming in too fast). There is no clear pattern other than the Editor getting "overwhelmed" and crashing when performing some actions.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Dropbox link with crash dumps (too large to attach).

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): i7 7700K, 16Gb DDR4 COrsair Dominator, Samsung M.2 SSD, EVGA 2080Ti.

Hi, we are improved work with the editor, please, check it at the next update  (vers. 4.0.4)

On 11/30/2019 at 10:31 PM, wju said:

The "No wind" setting does have effect in the mission only at the player airplane. This is not an error(bug), but setting does not worked such as players think, task confirmed.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

It's full fly a few sorties(with bombing and landing)? how many sorties

I noticed the problem on a Combat Box Kuban map, when I flew the A-20 after flying some fighter sorties first (I think I flew one or two fighter sorties but I don't remember if I returned safely from them). If I joined the Kuban map and flew the A-20 first, the problem did not occur.

I have flown the A-20 on a Combat Box BoBP map after flying fighters first (if I remember correctly) and the problem did not occur. I'll try and run some more tests on an online Kuban and BoBP map to see if the problem reoccurs.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, JimTM said:

I noticed the problem on a Combat Box Kuban map, when I flew the A-20 after flying some fighter sorties first (I think I flew one or two fighter sorties but I don't remember if I returned safely from them). If I joined the Kuban map and flew the A-20 first, the problem did not occur.

I have flown the A-20 on a Combat Box BoBP map after flying fighters first (if I remember correctly) and the problem did not occur. I'll try and run some more tests on an online Kuban and BoBP map to see if the problem reoccurs.

Re. my bug report, I tested the A-20 on the Kuban map (solo, in my own DServer) and on Combat box in the BoBP map (~52 players). Here are my results, flying short circuits of the airfield each time:

• My DServer, Kuban:    I tried flying a Yak-1 first and then the A-20 as well as flying the A-20 first. On both occasions, the inlet shutters worked fine.
  • Combat Box, BoBP: I tried flying a Spitfire IX first and then the A-20. The inlet shutters worked fine.

I think that you can mark this problem fixed for now. As far as I know, I'm the only person to have had this problem. When I can, I'll try to use the A-20 after flying other planes when I'm online and see if the problem ever reoccurs.

Thanks for your attention on this.

• Thanks 1
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 1/2/2019 at 12:56 PM, silvergun said:

Brief description: MG and HMG on A20B

Detailed description: The top HMG M2.50 and the belly MG M2.30 have their names switched in the HUD.

Additional assets: Screenshots attached. System as in signature. Version 3.009.

Do you have confirmation that this is true?

On 1/7/2019 at 11:46 AM, Jade_Monkey said:

Brief description: Bf110 E radiators are not evenly opened when spawned in MP
Detailed description, conditions: WHen spawining in the Bf 110 E, the radiators for each side are not opened to the same degree. Thr first radiators might be opened to 100% while the second radiator might be opened at 25%.

Edit: I did some more testing and ti seems like the Bf110 G2 also has unevenly opened water radiatiors when it spawns in a mission in parking. This does not happen when it spawns "on runway" (engines on).

Manual start assumes the level of difficulty of the expert, usually players at the start set the mix and position of all radiators.

On 1/9/2019 at 8:51 PM, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Brief Description: Tail light dragging behind Bomb Bay Doors when opened in A-20 QMB and MP...

Posted within this Forum several times over the last few months.

OK, let's see

On 2/18/2019 at 6:57 PM, Valis said:

Brief description: 'Gear Down' & 'Gear Released' HUD messages reversed.

Detailed description, conditions: When you lower the undercarriage the technical HUD says 'Gear Down', and when the undercarriage is down the HUD says 'Gear Released'.

Should be other way round?

Fixed

On 2/20/2019 at 2:50 AM, [CPT]Pike*HarryM said:

Version 3.10C Pe-2 Series 35, can't map propeller RPM increase/decrease command to a switch/button and have it work. I used to have it mapped to a switch on my CH quadrant and it worked fine. Redid mapping after changing other hardware, now with the same mapping the switch doesn't activate the RPM toggle in the cockpit (you can the RPM toggles going forward and back on the left hand console if it is working correctly). The default keyboard command Right Shift + - Right Shift + = still works normally.  

This is the problem relevant?

On 2/21/2019 at 7:28 PM, F/JG300_Gruber said:

While it is not a big deal, it might cause some compatibility issues with some joystick programing softwares depending on how their code is written.

So maybe this might be improved at some point within the code of IL2.

Check the problem after the update, if it is still relevant, please contact me in the PM

On 2/28/2019 at 5:17 AM, BornToBattle said:

I just got done trying the bomb sight in the A-20 after flying it once and loving the way she handles. When I press the designated key for the bomb sight though (V) I get a black boxed screen and at the bottom it says “Waiting for data”.

This is while in Rift VR.

Bug, or something previous to going into that screen needs to be done? Earlier posts here post it as some sort of bug.

problem is the actual?

On 3/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, LF_Gallahad said:

Brief description: Spitfire yaw trim speeds up when moving it to the left.
Detailed description, conditions: When the pilot uses the yaw trim, and trims the rudder left, the rotary moves faster than when you move it to the right. Also increases the speed of %, several missions and quickmissions tested.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): None provided, easy to replicate, last version as of today. 3.011b. Steam version.
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Signature.

Check the problem after the update, if it is still relevant, please contact me in the PM

On 3/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, CountZero said:

Brief description:  engine mode time exceeded and time recovered dont show up in tech chat on expert difficulty settings
Detailed description, conditions: i see no reason why thouse messages should not be visable to player on any difficulty settings, with the way engine limitations work in game that they depend on time used and not temps its crusial that players is informed when they expired and especialy recovered ( no other way to know when this is achived by looking at gauges in cockpit) on any difficulty settings so i think this is bug.

Messages in question are:

'First engine: emergency mode time exceeded!'
'First engine: combat mode time exceeded!'
'First engine: boosted mode time exceeded!'

'First engine: emergency mode recovered'
'First engine: combat mode recovered'
'First engine: boosted mode recovered'

Hi, write your suggestions in the developer suggestions topic, your thoughts are very interesting

On 5/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, von_Michelstamm said:

Brief description:

unbinding axis-based controls doesn’t disable its curves and hides the ability to adjust them

We need specific examples of what is wrong in your opinion on specific axises.

• Haha 1
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 1/2/2019 at 12:56 PM, silvergun said:

Brief description: MG and HMG on A20B

Detailed description: The top HMG M2.50 and the belly MG M2.30 have their names switched in the HUD.

Additional assets: Screenshots attached. System as in signature. Version 3.009

Fixed

Jade_Monkey
5 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

Manual start assumes the level of difficulty of the expert, usually players at the start set the mix and position of all radiators.

"This is a feature, not a bug" 😧

Are you telling me that someone intentionally coded the radiators in a twin engine plane to be opened at different settings when starting on parking? Why?

I'm having a hard time believing that.

Either way, thanks for going over the outstanding bug reports.

CountZero
5 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

Hi, write your suggestions in the developer suggestions topic, your thoughts are very interesting

i dont know why i need to wright also suggestion about fixing clear bug , but ok ill do it as this is realy frustrating little bug in game for me for some time and as messages exist in game and show and work with no problems when instrument panel is turned on i expected this is easy fixable with detail report.

Edited by CountZero
von_Michelstamm
14 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

We need specific examples of what is wrong in your opinion on specific axises.

I bound my look controls to a small thumb joystick on the x56. Because it's a cheap stick, I added a dead zone so it wouldn't be twitchy.

When switching to head tracking, I went through and unbound my look controls from the joystick.

The deadzone remained active while I was using the head tracking, even though nothing was bound to the controls. After lots of headache I solved it by chance by rebinding 'look' to a joystick, which gave me access to the curve controls to turn off the deadzone. 
That could have been avoided if active curves could still be accessed even when unbound, or if unbinding something automatically disabled or erased the curve settings.
It's a problem to have something affecting controls without any indication of what's doing it or any obvious way to change it.

Considering new players often start using joy look before switching to head tracking, this could happen to others.

Edited by von_Michelstamm
  • Thanks 1
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 6/11/2019 at 6:50 AM, silvergun said:

Brief description:

Skins that do not match the image of the GUI, Skins that do not load and errors on the specs page.

i checked, plane skins is brought to standard skins

On 11/30/2019 at 3:31 PM, wju said:

Brief description:

* in singleplayer, Quick mission, weather settings wind 2m/s, turbulence 2m/s

* settings/custom/simplification the option "No wind" has no effect

* tested both VR and monitor

* tested with Spitfire IX gunsight and A-20 bomsight on Rheinland map

image.png.f2dba7bae94969d1d17de376e2c316fe.png

BOX 4.002, Steam verison

WIN10 1909

Nvidia latest drivers

BOX 4.004, Steam verison

- problem persist

😞

• 3 weeks later...
=TH=mincer

Brief description: all trims go 0% arbitrarily
Detailed description, conditions: a few minutes after starting the flight, all trims go 0%. If I adjust them, they go to 0% after 30 seconds or so again. The problem appeared with the latest patch.
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Windows 10, Lenovo gaming laptop, joystick Thrustmaster T16000.

• 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus

@mincer:

Brief description: all trims go 0% arbitrarily -it's ok.
Detailed description, conditions: ....a few minutes after starting...... -this is not normal, we (developers) need more information to model the problem or WTR.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):  additional materials, tracks from the game, and videos are very welcome!

=TH=mincer
On 2/11/2020 at 10:44 AM, -DED-Rapidus said:

@mincer:

Brief description: all trims go 0% arbitrarily -it's ok.
Detailed description, conditions: ....a few minutes after starting...... -this is not normal, we (developers) need more information to model the problem or WTR.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):  additional materials, tracks from the game, and videos are very welcome!

Here is the track + video. Weird trim resets start at 1:51. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t2w5RI5NOcVkHMemiQHCxg1lEEtDDgXS/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Redglyph

In carreer mode, there are illegal characters in the briefing of ground support missions.

See screenshot, 1st and 3rd paragraphs of "Primary objectives" part.

IL-2 version 4.004

2020_2_29__14_36_49.thumb.jpg.58c6438900ff1a33a2b441241916ff26.jpg

Edited by Redglyph
  • 3 weeks later...
Redglyph

Brief description: initial position of controller devices are not taken into account when sim starts (joystick, throttle, ...)

When the mission starts, the position of the switches and analogue axes are not read until the user moves them, which results in a confusing behaviour.

It mainly concerns the throttle quadrant, I'm using the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog.

For example,

• the mixture lever is at 100% on the physical device, but IL-2 doesn't see it when starting the mission and sets the mixuture at 0% in the sim. So when the user starts the engine, it fails for a reason that is not apparent, since the physical device configuration is correct (here I'm using the analogue INCR lever on the right of the throttle)
  • the flaps control switch is ignored too (here I'm using the 3-way FLAPS switch on the left of the throttle)

It is 100% reproducible in IL-2 v4.004, I think I never had that in previous versions and that it could be a new regression.

This was tested with scripted missions, for example

• Achtung Spitfire!! and the Spitfire Mk. Vb
  • Achtung Jabos! and the P-47D
  • Kaiserschlacht and the Fokker Dr.1 (in FC)

Quick missions or career missions reproduce the same bug too.

None.

IL-2 v4.004

Windows 7 pro

(other specific details in signature)

Edited by Redglyph
[N.O.G.F]Leon_Portier

Brief description: Tank Crew, commanders designation circle disappearing
Detailed description, conditions: Switching the realism setting 'Navigation Markers' to off makes the tank commanders disappear, making designating waypoints for the AI driver difficult and targets for the AI gunner almost impossible, since you have to have the designation circle exactly on the enemy tank to make the AI gunner attack him.

Steps to reproduce:

Set Navigation Markers realism setting to on, start in Tank Crew tank, enter commander, open command menu, observe the commanders red designation circle. Repeat steps with Navigation Markers setting off.

You can see the commanders red designation circle is present when the Navigation Markers realism setting is on, but disappears when the setting is off.

Navigation Markers ON ->600264147_NavigationMarkersON.thumb.jpg.2da1ffcd4b71bbc25e0e363e22c58c93.jpg Navigation Markers OFF ->Navigation Markers OFF

IL-2 v4.004
CPU: i5-4460 @ 3.2 GHz
GPU: GTX 960
RAM: 16 Gb DDR3
Win10
Edited by Leon_Portier
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
SqwkHappy

Re-post because no reply to issue...

Brief description:

joystick disconnects then reconnects mid-game

my joystick will sometimes disconnect and reconnect mid-game, when it does I have to quit the server and quit the game then restart the game, re-join the server, setup my flight again and hope my joystick does not disconnect. This whole process eats up so much of my time that some games most of my time is spent loading, re-joining and setting up then having to quit again because my joystick temporarily disconnected for a split second. It would be nice to at least have an in-game settings option to [ RE-DETECT DEVICES ] that may have disconnected for whatever reason (bad cable, power, curious child pulls the cable out, trip over cable when rushing to help baby or momma, etc, etc...)

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

Windows 10

Microsoft FFB joystick

i7-4770k CPU

8GB memory

TrackIR

Hartigan

Brief description: P-47 RPM interlock works only one way (increase)
Detailed description, conditions: After 4.005 patch P-47 RPM interlock leave RPM lever to position where it has been set before decreasing throttle with turbo / rpm interlock. Lock works only in one way and RPM needs to be decreased manually
WIN10, VKB Gladiator. 

LukeFF
5 hours ago, Hartigan said:

Brief description: P-47 RPM interlock works only one way (increase)
Detailed description, conditions: After 4.005 patch P-47 RPM interlock leave RPM lever to position where it has been set before decreasing throttle with turbo / rpm interlock. Lock works only in one way and RPM needs to be decreased manually
WIN10, VKB Gladiator. 

Not a bug: 

• Thanks 2
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 4/6/2020 at 4:33 AM, SqwkHappy said:

Microsoft FFB joystick

+

On 4/6/2020 at 4:33 AM, SqwkHappy said:

TrackIR

There is an opinion that both devices do not work well together, try running Il-2 without a trackIR.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:22 PM, Redglyph said:

In carreer mode, there are illegal characters in the briefing of ground support missions.

See screenshot, 1st and 3rd paragraphs of "Primary objectives" part.

IL-2 version 4.004

Thanks, fixed.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
QB.Gordon200

Brief description: Elevator trim buttons no longer respond in Bf 110s after 4.005b quick fix. Elevator trim axes work as intended however.

IL2 version - 4.005b fresh install

Win 10 Pro

Nvidia driver - 445.87 Apr 15, 2020

LukeFF
On 5/2/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gordon200 said:

Brief description: Elevator trim buttons no longer respond in Bf 110s after 4.005b quick fix. Elevator trim axes work as intended however.

IL2 version - 4.005b fresh install

Win 10 Pro

Nvidia driver - 445.87 Apr 15, 2020

Check your key bindings, because everything over here is working fine. You need to have your buttons mapped to the elevator trim axis command for the Bf 110.

QB.Gordon200
30 minutes ago, LukeFF said:

Check your key bindings, because everything over here is working fine. You need to have your buttons mapped to the elevator trim axis command for the Bf 110.

The buttons controlled the elevator trim last week.

• Like 1
LukeFF
13 hours ago, Gordon200 said:

The buttons controlled the elevator trim last week.

Don't know what to tell you - all my key binds are set to the defaults here, and everything is working fine.

QB.Gordon200
28 minutes ago, LukeFF said:

Don't know what to tell you - all my key binds are set to the defaults here, and everything is working fine.

Last week I was experiencing problems with my joystick. In seeking a solution one of the steps I took was reassigning button mapping to my hotas. There the elevator trim stopped responding. Once my joystick software problem was ironed out I moved the elevator trim buttons back to the joystick and still no response. Same with aileron trim buttons. Both axes controlling elevator and aileron function as they should but I don't have control axes to spare.

I'm working from a fresh reinstall of the game with no mods other than 3Dmigoto 18.1.1. I am only using joytokey for my hotas but did experiment with elevator trim settings before reinstalling it in the fresh install of IL2 with no luck.

Could you map elevator trim to a different button and see if it responds in game for you? I think the buttons are still linked to button presses unless changed since the recent update fix but not afterwards.

Thanks

• Like 1
DvRijsbergen

Brief description:

CTD on doing anything in the keymapping menu.

Everytime i make a new binding or change controls the game CTD's. Just now it CTD'ed trying to look at the curvetures.

i've tried to find solutions and the only one i could find was something about having certain files on read only but i still have the same issue after applying that. I owned the game on steam first and thought steam was making the files read only again or something so i bought it directly from the website but the issues remain.

Win 10, Logitech G25 steering wheel and MicroSoft ForceFeedBack 2 joystick. 

Fresh install standalone and steam version

Nvidia updated MSI GTX 970

i5-4660 CPU

8GB memory ddr3

Il-2.exe.8652.rar

Edited by DvRijsbergen
  • 1 month later...

Brief description:

Key mappings of joystick/hotas registers in Game Settings page, but not working while in Game simulation. Relevant for "high number ID" buttons and/or possibly some POV type button.

I don't believe this is introduced with a new version of game, in my case I've never come across it as I haven't had this advanced HOTAS previously (only a G940).
I now have a VKB MCG Pro and a Virpil T50 CM2 v4. Mapping e.g. "Flaps down" or "Game pause on/off" to a joystick button with a "high number ID" results in button registered correctly in IL2 settings page, but not useable in game. No shift states or such activated to confuse me in this test...
An example button being joy5_pov1_0 (my logical button 81 in VPC config) or joy5_pov0_315 (button 80). Lesser number ranges works.

In the configuration software all works, in the joystick tester programs it all works, in IL2 settings page all works. But not in simulation game mode.

Since it works in IL2 settings page but not in game I rule out that there is any issue in the joystick SW/HW...?

Found no dependency to plane or mission/quick mission types.

Windows 10, VKB T-Rudders mkIV, VKB MCG Pro + VKB Gunfighter MkII Pro, Virpil T50CM2 v4.
Attached current actions and devices files.

4.007 latest version of IL2

Attached current input actions and devices files.

input.zip

Guest deleted@210880

Brief description:

First radio message of a mission gets stuck displaying

I notice that the first message of a mission (often if not always) gets stuck for the duration, (or I think sometimes it clears later when there are dogfight radio calls) this can be the take off message or taxi to runway message. Pat W doesn't think it is caused by PWCG so I'm reporting here. In the attached image it is 10 minutes after the message was heard.

Win 10

Not VR

Using PWCG for career missions

stuck_message.jpg

Edited by deleted@210880

Brief description: Throttle does not work while briefing (o) is displayed. Default keyboard buttons do not work for increase/decrease (-/=) while briefing (o) is displayed. 
Detailed description, conditions:See description above
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):N/A
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):Win 10, IL2 version 4.007c

• 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
12 hours ago, Stolle said:

Brief description: Throttle does not work while briefing (o) is displayed. Default keyboard buttons do not work for increase/decrease (-/=) while briefing (o) is displayed

Yes, there is such a feature in working with traction. Made specifically while you are writing in the chat so that nothing breaks on the plane.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:26 PM, John_Yossarian said:

Brief description:

First radio message of a mission gets stuck displaying

Need a mission to analyze.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:16 AM, DvRijsbergen said:

Brief description:

CTD on doing anything in the keymapping menu.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:16 AM, DvRijsbergen said:

Win 10, Logitech G25 steering wheel and MicroSoft ForceFeedBack 2 joystick. 

It is noticed that this problem occurs when installing dead zones at the axes of the joystick with FFB. 

Who else has a similar problem?

• maxiakra changed the title to Plane rolls right after take off and crashes