BlackSix

Graphics, models and maps

Brief description: OSVR HDK2 & Pimax 4k Distortion

Detailed description, conditions: All settings, all versions of Steam VR, Pimax software/Firmware same issue incorrect height aspect ratio? Unplayable distortion confirmed in HMD and on PC screen. 

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): 

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): i5, GTX 1070, 16gb DDR3, Win 7 Ultimate x64

Hello. There is something wrong with the YAK-1 flap. You can not fold out flaps fully. Press the "F" and flaps move only about 10%.

Hello. There is something wrong with the YAK-1 flap. You can not fold out flaps fully. Press the "F" and flaps move only about 10%.

I don´t know what the problem was, but now it works.

Brief description: Bottom (Rear) Gunner Sight Glass in He-111 not showing aiming reticle

Detailed description, conditions:  Running IL-2 in VR with HTC Vive.  Flying multiplayer server as bottom gunner position of HE-111.  All gun functions operate correctly except the sighting glass is clear as if the sight is turned off.  No reticle, just clear glass.  Reticle does show up in pilots sight glass on all other Aircraft I've flown so far.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Attached a screenshot from the replay I captured showing empty sight reticle

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, Steam VR (not beta), Il-2 Sturmovik 2.009d, HTC Vive, Nvidia 1080 Graphics Card

post-14292-0-67089800-1492665677_thumb.png

Edited by AldoUSMC

Stalingrad map, Winter, 0600, Quick Mission, VR, single aircraft, Southern start point

Enemy convoy lights and vehicles only visible from external view and then vehicles and lights vanish altogether when overflown.  Vehicles and lights not visible from cockpit view.  Tried both Il16 and 109G4.

Navigation lights of aircraft particularly on airfields and when viewed from a distance appear and disappear when zooming in and out.

You can details? Preferably with track

The head of the rear gunner in the Bf110G2 can "morph" outside of the rear cockpit and can assume weird angles, particularly when leaning into the gun sights .

20170430102144_1_zpsgdwjxo3d.jpg

20170430101914_1_zps6vtb0kx0.jpg

20170430102203_1_zps7vvgk0i7.jpg

You can details? Preferably with track

Here is a link to some tracks 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_cK7fwyhE3YjRNVWRJS3NKeVU/view?usp=sharing

This also occurs when you are in the cockpit and using zoom to view the aircraft with navigation lights on. I'll do some more tracks when in multiplayer and post them on here.

One other thing that I noticed online tonight is that our squads custom skins were blinking on and off and the stock skin was showing for an instant. I have not noticed this since IL2 was running with DX9.

Brief description: Pilot disappears when plane is damaged

Detailed description, conditions: flying in 190 A3 online with 4 x 50, after being hit by AA there is no pilot visible from outside view

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): track

Edited by [DBS]El_Marta

One other thing that I noticed online tonight is that our squads custom skins were blinking on and off and the stock skin was showing for an instant. I have not noticed this since IL2 was running with DX9.

Yes old issue returned. And it was at dx9 to but after 64 bit upgrade was almost not existent and now I noticed it during multiplayer session.

Brief description: Coloured pixels everywhere

Detailed description, conditions: Coloured pixels eveywhere, no combination of graphics settings fixes it

Additional assets: Radeon rx480, i5 2500k, 8gb ram

http://imgur.com/a/wV5as

I noticed today that you can't see the rear part of the aircraft in the P-40. As I understand this isn't the case in the yak so I figured I'd ask.

Cheers,

DefaultFace

Brief description: in VR, clouds movement jumps (steps) as it did prior to 2.009 and before.

Detailed description, conditions:

Using VR, cloud movement is more intermittent then for regular monitor display. Cloud movement smoothness not improved in 2.010 for VR displays.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): None.

Brief description: Coloured pixels everywhere

Detailed description, conditions: Coloured pixels eveywhere, no combination of graphics settings fixes it

Additional assets: Radeon rx480, i5 2500k, 8gb ram

http://imgur.com/a/wV5as

update your AMD drivers Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff
  • Upvote 1

Brief description: Railway station out of place, Velikie Luki map

Detailed description, conditions: Noticed this during a training flight in quick mission, a lonely railway station out of it's place. Just south of Staraya Reka, sector 0806-6

vIKlRTu.png

Edited by F/JG300_Gruber

Brief description: Fast shadow movement during night time
Detailed description, conditions: After landing on an airfield after sunset and parking my plane, I noticed shadows on the dugouts to my right, and in the cockpit, were moving very fast. There was no lightsource nearby moving fast enough to explain that phenomenon. This was in a multiplayer mission, I was alone on the server. See attached file for the mission.

Multiplayer.zip
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win10 Home, core i5 4690K (OC 4.2GHz), GeForce GTX 890Ti, VR On, low settings.

Edited by coconut

Brief description: Spitfire Sunfilter visible through cockpit

Detailed description, conditions: when leaning out of the cockpit the sunfilter is visible behind the instruments

Additional assets: Screen

nxltypj9.jpg

:salute:

Flo

Edited by papaflo

Brief description:   Spitfire prop artifacts

Detailed description:   When aircraft viewed from external view, black lines (modeling layout lines ?) visible in front of and behind propeller disk, which look like mini propeller disks.

Brief description;   110 wing disappears.

When wing of 110 detaches from aircraft it disappears.

QMB, Spit  versus Me 110 G2 Stalingrad Autumn map

Win 10, GTX 970, 384.76,  VR

Brief description: Dead gunner shoots back

SP Quick mission, duel, Yak-1 (player) vs Bf-110-E2 (AI). Recorded track shows when and how the AI gunner is killed, still the gunner position remains operational and an invisible ghost keeps firing the MG. I can provide a screenshot, a video recording, or the original track on request.

Edited by sniperton

Brief description: Graphic anomalies on the Moscow map

Detailed descriptions: The attached screenshots show the situation on Moscow map around 7:15h in the morning. clouds have "bands around" and the ground have very "strange" colours. Maybe its my GPU,but I have this only on morning times on this special map.Every other daytime & Map its normal.

Additional Assets:

xDqmdIq.png

8F9DFfU.png

Syst.specs: AMD FX 6400 6 Core,GTX 750 (oc), 8 Gig Ram,Win10

Brief description: Propeller blades on right engine of Hs 129 wrong way round.

Detailed description, conditions: The right engine rotates anticlockwise (correctly, see photos of the real thing), but the propeller blades are modelled at the wrong angle, and would give reverse thrust! The right propeller needs to be a mirror image of the left.

Edited by AndyJWest

Brief description: using sli (two gtx980 cards) gives much reduced frame rates when flying on any multiplayer server upon seeing other aircraft.

Detailed description, conditions: Frame rate immediately reduced from 60 to 30-35 when I have 3 or more other player aircraft in my view. This does not occur when using single card on same server. I have 4790k processor.

Brief description:  Kuban map Railroad track brake.

Detailed description, conditions: Trees cut off the track in the area shown in the pictures in Kuban map.

Additional assets :

post-13924-0-66850500-1504373958_thumb.jpg

post-13924-0-48133000-1504373972_thumb.jpg

Brief description:  Schnellboot Typ S-38 falsche Form des Backdecks, falsche Form Heck

Schnellboot Type S-38 wrong shape of the baking deck, wrong shape rear

Detailed description, conditions: Das Bachdeck umschließt die Torpedorohre und ist demnach konvex geformt und nicht konkav. Des weiteren ist das Heck nicht stufenförmig

The brook deck encloses the torpedo tube and is therefore convex and not concave. Furthermore, the stern is not stepped

Sorry Google translate

post-14661-0-00434400-1504643067_thumb.jpg

post-14661-0-16983900-1504643089_thumb.jpg

post-14661-0-16391900-1504643102_thumb.jpg

post-14661-0-89885500-1504643113_thumb.jpg

Brief description:

Kuban Map. Town Blocks obstruct road @ Guriyskaka... 

Road is obstructed by town blocks in Sectors 1334 and 1434

N/A
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

N/A

Brief description:

Kuban Map. Train track cuts off 4km NNE of Indyak 

Section of tract is missing in Sector 1731 kp. 6/9

N/A