BlackSix

Graphics, models and maps

Brief description:

Sunvisor of gunsight, 3.008v

Detailed description, conditions:

Sunvisor of gunsight is visible through gunsight when the plane (Hs-129) is in clouds, after leaving clouds and after few seconds is ok again (not visible)

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

AFpq1J4l.jpg

Rvykcp5m.jpg sImnAVvm.jpg

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

signature

Edited by YoYo

On 12/6/2018 at 11:05 PM, spudkopf said:

Oopps!

Now they vanish all together, either that or they where carrying some extremely volatile cargo :P 

1131861085_boomngone.thumb.jpg.10e0b688e157ac1c37eb6e8b1c380e1a.jpg

Brief description:

Coal tender on Soviet trains destroyed state model faulty

Adding to my previous post, on closer inspection It also appears that for Soviet trains at least, that the Loko's Coal Tender may no longer display any kind of damaged model.

I have not checked this for German trains, but will do so and report back.

Edited by spudkopf

On 12/9/2018 at 4:59 PM, [KGv53]Big_Al_the_Allo said:

Brief description: Error in the representation of water in a mirror

Detailed description: Irrespective of the graphic settings and the mirror, an error occurs in waters (especially the sea). It seems that part of the texture just doesn't exist.  Maybe it has something to do with a render area. I then tested various graphics settings and still had the error, as I said before.  I only noticed it since the last patch 3.008.

Additional assets:  Here I have two pictures, one Spitfire and one P-47, to illustrate the problem

Spiegel4.png

Spiegel.png

Detailed description: I think the bug is related to the point 4 from the 3.008 patch notes; the "Additional renderer optimizations for sea maps..."

Additional assets: I would like to provide another image of this bug:

mirror_bug.jpg

Edited by Ehret
  • Upvote 3

Brief description:

graphical bug on the windshield of Po-2

In some conditions strange "L" (9:00, morning, angle like on picture below), looks like a bug on alpha or spec file problem, 3.009v

JDlL7Xsh.jpg

Signature

Edited by YoYo
  • Upvote 2

Brief description:

Wrong lever for mixture in Po-2 cockpit (the bug: You did carburetor heat lever as mixture lever) 

More info in this post, the first (from the top) is throttle, next carb heat (only COLD/HOT), the buttom is Mixture

FHXd9L4h.png

HkRASe8m.jpg zO3njpRm.jpg s5a1xA8m.jpg

Signature

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Brief description:

Wrong animation of water radiator on the Bf 109K-4  

Key mapping of my joystick is as follows:

JOY1_BTN8 is for opening

JOY1_BTN9 is for closing the water radiators.

If i am activating JOY1_BTN8 for opening the water radiator, the animation on the cooler controller says ZU instaed  AUF

If i am activating JOY1_BTN9 for closing the water radiator, the animation on the cooler controller says AUF instaed  ZU.

It should be the other way around.

• Upvote 1

Brief description:

No raindrops during flight on Po-2

Weather Conditions 'Overcast': When parked or on runway  animated raindrops on goggles but not on windshield. When flying no raindrops on goggles nor on windshield

EDIT: No raindrops either when flying through clouds

See images below

Windows10, GeForce GTX 760 Version 417.35

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Edited by Uufflakke
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Uufflakke said:

EDIT: No raindrops either when flying through clouds

It's actually correct. Rain in clouds is overdone in other planes, you usually don't get drops on your canopy (in a real flight) with the gentle stratus or stratocumulus clouds modelized in IL-2, you'd need at least nimbostratus or cumulus clouds.

В 17.03.2018 в 04:10, thenorm сказал:

Brief description:

Staingrad map, bridge over river between Sudhanovsky and Verhne-Buzinovka displays road under bridge over water, 

Will be fixed

В 17.03.2018 в 11:06, coconut сказал:

Brief description: Road goes over river
Detailed description, conditions: Road goes over river on Kuban map, 0428-5

Will be fixed

В 24.03.2018 в 21:28, Plesski сказал:

Brief description: Missing shadows

Detailed description, conditions: Depending of the angle you look at the canopy shadows on the plane (Me 100 E2) part of it is disappearing/appearing. The canopy itself was intact.

It takes a long time to fix this error, we have not time to fix it

В 02.05.2018 в 16:12, Junjun_Nikurasu сказал:

Brief description: Train Tunnels has a geometry bug that stops, derailed and destroys trains when on contact:Derail_at_a_invisible_wall...thumb.png.fca156ba3ff41c38e2e0f72d23b23c10.png

The tunnel is a decoration, in fact the train collides with the wall on which the tunnel is painted. In the future we want to develop more realistic tunnels.

В 27.03.2018 в 11:31, SAS_Storebror сказал:

Brief description: White dots on trees on version 3.001.

Detailed description, conditions: At certain zoom levels, on version 3.001 trees still appear to be rendered with some kind of 2D overlay in front with white dots on it.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Screenshots below.
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Intel Core i5-2500K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 970

Tree Rendering issue 01.jpg

This is dither, can't fix it

В 17.05.2018 в 19:20, xvii-Dietrich сказал:
Brief description:  Co-pilot right thumb, clips steering wheel
Detailed description, conditions: The thumb on the co-pilot's right hand, goes through part of the steering wheel. This applies for both level flight and when the aircraft is sitting idle on the ground. While I could imagine the odd clipping during drastic manoeuvres, the reported problem applies to the default, level-flight state. Probably could be fixed by raising the entire co-pilot model by 1 cm (we wouldn't notice a 1cm gap at the feet, but the hands are really obvious).
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):   Screenshot posted below.
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):  Windows 8N1, 64bit, 16GB RAM, nVidia G960M. Default BoS game (Steam ed.), with store-purchased Ju52/3M. No mods.

20180429172433_1.thumb.jpg.92c599831e04ea2b4ef0801543786359.jpg

Will be fixed

В 09.06.2018 в 14:49, Juri_JS сказал:

Brief description: German torpedo boats are unable to fire flares.

Detailed description, conditions: German torpedo boats can't fire flares correctly. Sometimes no flare is visible, but I've also seen, that flares are fired directly into the water. So the bug might be that flares are fired downwards, not upwards by German torpedo boats.

Additional assets: Attached test missions with German and Soviet torpedo boats. Both use the same fire flare commands, but only the Soviet boat is correctly firing flares.

Flare_Torpedo_Boat.zip

Fixed

В 28.05.2018 в 12:42, Bies сказал:

Brief description:  Silica gel pellets item to prevent condensation in Bf 109G-6 and Bf 109G-14 is placed far too high on the windscreen compared to real life and limits visibility when it shouldn't.
Detailed description, conditions: In all available photos of Bf 109G i have found this item is placed far lower than we have in the game.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Screenshot and photos posted below.

In the game:

Mess_03.jpg.b24d0b67b1f2970546168947e286b75e.jpg (1920Ã1080)

Seems like  was be two variations of the Trockenpatrone (drying cartridge).
We have this one in the game:post-13-0-87550900-1514021664_thumb.jpg.b35f3f4268bf4c92bc755740f94339df.jpg

В 24.10.2018 в 13:39, =FEW=Hauggy сказал:

Brief description: During dusk the shadows were creating a strange circular artefact with the clouds, we were 4 or 5 to whitness this glitch with several different configs so my PC config is irrelevant even some who use VR saw it.
Detailed description, conditions: Appears during dusk with the sun barely poking over the horizon, we were on an airfield and the artefact appeared when looking up after spawning and while on the ground, the issue dissapeared after taking off and moving/climbing away.
See the screenshot below.

20181023232638_1.thumb.jpg.109d5ed4a5b16d47e42c729bb41eb7f6.jpg

Such a scene occurs with a certain light and thickness of the clouds, which is difficult to repeat. If someone has more detailed information or a file with a mission, it can simplify our work.

В 20.08.2018 в 00:54, TG1_Nil сказал:

With the Junkers 52, when the engine 3 is hit, the visuals on the engine 1 are wrong

Fixed

В 19.07.2018 в 19:11, =L/R=RAFCIO сказал:

Brief description: Bug with markings on skin Spitfire mkIX.

Detailed description, conditions: On the left side is XW not WX. Right side is correct.

Fixed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

В 10.09.2018 в 21:18, SCG_BOO сказал:

When entering the Bombsight mode in any equipped aircraft the site can behave in any combination of the following ways:

Showing only the sight image surrounded by a black screen for the duration of the flight

Showing a black screen with the message "waiting for Data" for the duration of the flight

Displaying a very visible jolt in the view mode, not regular - 2-10secs on average between

Displaying a visible jolt in the aim mode 

Displaying the red arrow on the slew scale to the far left. The arrow does not correspond to movements of the slew commands but the sight moves

Do not drop button "on" and cannot be turned off regardless of bomb door position , arm status or input from button or GUI

Fault cannot be reliably cleared by restating mission

Fault cannot be reliably cleared by restarting game. 

Fault was not cleared by file integrity check on steam

Fault was not cleared by full deletion of game and re-install. 

Thank you, we track all the errors associated with the bomb sight and try to correct them.

В 30.09.2018 в 14:19, LLv34_Flanker сказал:

Brief description: Rain drops missing on He111 H-6

Has been fixed thanks to this post

В 06.10.2018 в 14:19, LLv34_Flanker сказал:

Brief description: Sea texture up the shore.

Detailed description: Novoryssiysk bay, flying SE. Looked right towards sea and saw the sea "climbing up the shore". Place near Novoryssiysk airfield. LOD issue?

Additional details: System in signature, latest WHQL drivers and Windows updates. Screenshot attached.

Sea climbing.jpg

This is LOD issue, cannot be eliminated without compromising optimization.

В 11.10.2018 в 01:36, yeikov сказал:

Brief description: Cut/clipped ground texture border in Stalingrad map.

Detailed description: In Stalingrad map, between sectors 1029 and 1129, a long straight line is seen in one of the ground textures, as if it is cut. See attachments for pictures and map location.

Additional information: Il2 v3.006, ultra preset, observed with different graphic settings. Nvidia 1080 GTX (driver v416.16).

Stalingrad_texture_issue_1.jpg

Will be fixed

В 23.11.2018 в 13:27, F/JG300_Gruber сказал:

Spotted that on the stalingrad map, might be an issue for the train.

kalatch.png

Will be fixed

В 28.11.2018 в 14:43, spudkopf сказал:

Brief description:

Railway tank wagon destroyed state model faulty

I like to report what I think to be a bug, in that the models for the non braked versions of the railway tank wagons seem to display both the non destroyed and a destroyed models at the same time, when the units has been destroyed, whereas the wagons with the brakeman's cabin appear to display correctly see images below which were taken on the Kuban MAP.

1787527984_tankwagonfault1.thumb.jpg.982ac74ec2b17ddf6c5dd7a6406847b7.jpg

We have fixed it, but now the tank wagon is vanishing :)

В 06.12.2018 в 15:05, spudkopf сказал:

Oopps!

Now they vanish all together, either that or they where carrying some extremely volatile cargo :P 

1131861085_boomngone.thumb.jpg.10e0b688e157ac1c37eb6e8b1c380e1a.jpg

Will be fixed ;)

В 05.12.2018 в 23:54, Takuya_liang сказал:

Brief description:

Spitfire Mk.Vb Collimator reticle  graphic issue

Center of the reticle is cut off by something like square!?

look at the no glowing part.

1329925822_reticlevb.thumb.jpg.a9bb1579607583c1bb6bcefce0954da0.jpg

We try to make the sight grid look better, but it’s not always possible

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, airahusky said:

Such a scene occurs with a certain light and thickness of the clouds, which is difficult to repeat. If someone has more detailed information or a file with a mission, it can simplify our work.

I'll get the mission file next time I see it, now I don't think I can find it anymore.

In the meantime, like I said it's occuring at dusk when the sun is starting to rise over the horison and as for the cloud type I let you be the judge of that.

Thank you for the answer!

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy
  • Upvote 1

В 08.12.2018 в 02:19, Art-J сказал:

Brief description: flickering P-47 canopy in F2 view.

Detailed description: when "cinematic" camera option is enabled, switching to F2 view and rotating camera with moderate speeds causes the perspex part of P-47 canopy to blurr out and flicker. It seems the algorithm responsible for blurring the terrain and any fast moving elements of the rendered scene in cinematic mode works on the perspex as well, even though it's one of the slow moving objects, being located close to camera rotation point.

Unfortunately we can't fix it

В 09.12.2018 в 17:59, Takuya_liang сказал:

Brief description: bf109 K-4, Can't see cockpit lighting from outside.

In progress

В 09.12.2018 в 18:59, [KGv53]Big_Al_the_Allo сказал:

Brief description: Error in the representation of water in a mirror

Fixed

В 11.12.2018 в 19:22, E69_julian57 сказал:

Description: error in antenna cable placement.
Detailed description: model BF 109 K4. It has to be closer to the cockpit.

You are right, but there were different options for installing the antenna. Here is an example of photos that show the installation of the antenna like in a game:

8581254482_92b3784159_b.thumb.jpg.c68764ae5e71da3049397114dc784339.jpg

213123.thumb.jpg.aad02a86d9ce716736cc1f9d72ddc3ed.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

В 12.12.2018 в 01:02, YoYo сказал:

Brief description:

Sunvisor of gunsight, 3.008v

Sunvisor of gunsight is visible through gunsight when the plane (Hs-129) is in clouds, after leaving clouds and after few seconds is ok again (not visible)

AFpq1J4l.jpg

We cannot understand why this is happening, so it will take us a long time to fix it. As soon as possible we will fix it.

В 21.12.2018 в 20:29, YoYo сказал:

Brief description:

graphical bug on the windshield of Po-2

JDlL7Xsh.jpg

Will be fixed

В 22.12.2018 в 21:14, YoYo сказал:

Brief description:

Wrong lever for mixture in Po-2 cockpit (the bug: You did carburetor heat lever as mixture lever) 

Will be fixed

В 24.12.2018 в 21:45, Uufflakke сказал:

Brief description:

No raindrops during flight on Po-2

Will be fixed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

В 24.12.2018 в 13:32, Yankee_One сказал:

Brief description:

Wrong animation of water radiator on the Bf 109K-4  

Will be fixed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Brief description: U-2VS screen error in VR
Detailed description, conditions: This happens only in VR as far as I could test it. When selecting the rear cockpit and then try to look to the bombsight in the right wing the window jumps around. Looking at the base of the left wing is not a problem.  When you activate the rear gun (select 'T') then you can look into the bombsight.

Brief description:

No sound using STABILIZER wheel on the Bf 109K-4  

When useing/rotating the stabilizer wheel in both directions (back or forward) i cant hear any sound.

Using flaps, there is a sound while rotating

Good morning,
There has been some "ghost plane" episode during some sessions in TAW.
Airplanes that appear suddenly or are not seen prorpio. I did a track of the episode I attended.
Bomber at high altitude could only be seen from the contrails.

Here the track.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ygj5sejmfbv2i3/dogfight.2018-12-30_17-23-56_01.trk?dl=0

On the post dedicated to the TAW there are other reports.

Cheers and Happy new year!

bug.jpg

Brief description:

Transparent canopy frame in Ju-87. 3.009 ver

When canopy is open pilot head can pass trough front canopy frame.

Brief description:

GForce 970GT, driver version 417.35

2018_12_31__18_54_9.jpg

2018_12_31__18_54_13.jpg

Brief description: graphics artefacts, white contours around cockpit features and other planes

Best seen in the screenshots, there are white contours around the cockpit frame, the wings, engine, and other airplanes. They really stand out over ground and forest by contrast. Most are also visible at night which makes night mission very bad. Those artefacts change with time, depending on the angle, so they are very distracting.

I haven't noticed those artefacts before, or not to that extend, it seems very recent, probably with 3.009.

Anti-aliasing is not disbled in the nVidia driver, those are the standard settings (decided by the application), and antialiasing is set to max in the IL-2 options (see screenshot). It doesn't seem to work very well, though, most contours and features like antenna wire, for ex. in the main game screen in rotation around an airplane, show very visible aliasing as long as I can remember in IL-2. Perhaps both issues are linked even if the reported issue is more recent?

- 3 screenshots emphasizing the artefacts

- screenshot with graphics settings

- version 3.009

- screen resolution 1920x1200, full screen

- extra hardware/software details in sig

2018_12_31__20_22_10.jpg

2018_12_31__20_22_20.jpg

2018_12_31__20_22_32.jpg

2019_1_1__9_59_6.jpg

Brief description:

Missing controls in U2-VS cockpit

The U2-VS is missing the bomb release levers in the front cockpit, although the frames to hold them are shown. However, it is possible for the player to drop the bombs whether he/she is in the pilot's or observer's seat. Even when the observer/gunner is dead the bombs may still be dropped by the pilot.

Fix:

Either

a) include the levers in the front cockpit

or

b) prevent the player from dropping bombs unless they are in the rear cockpit.

gCkkyut.jpg

ogWBg7v.jpg

It's a great aeroplane, nonetheless! :drinks:

Posted (edited)

Brief description: Transparent canopy handle 
Detailed description, conditions: A BF 109 G-6 canopy handle appearing transparent in multiplayer server.
*Addition: Also in QM.

Right side

56h0d27.jpg

Left side

VZvGOBF.jpg

AMD Driver Packaging Version: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.3

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Brief description: Transparent canopy handle 
Detailed description, conditions: A BF 109 G-6 canopy handle appearing transparent in multiplayer server.
*Addition: Also in QM.

Right side

56h0d27.jpg

Left side

VZvGOBF.jpg

AMD Driver Packaging Version: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.3

They are supposed to be transparent:

Edited by 216th_Cat

В 31.12.2018 в 13:55, Yankee_One сказал:

Brief description:

No sound using STABILIZER wheel on the Bf 109K-4  

Will be fixed

В 01.01.2019 в 13:07, Redglyph сказал:

Brief description: graphics artefacts, white contours around cockpit features and other planes

Best seen in the screenshots, there are white contours around the cockpit frame, the wings, engine, and other airplanes. They really stand out over ground and forest by contrast. Most are also visible at night which makes night mission very bad. Those artefacts change with time, depending on the angle, so they are very distracting.

We have already reduced the contours, but these are technical limitations which so far cannot be fixed. How can you see the contours appear only against the background of the forest

• Thanks 2

On 1/10/2019 at 6:25 AM, airahusky said:

Will be fixed

Just so you know, none of the Bf 109s right now have a sound for their horizontal stabilizer wheel.

Brief description: Tanks and ground targets not rendering behind player tank Aim cursor 3-9 line while in VR

Detailed description, conditions: While turned out in a tank using VR, models of other tanks and ground targets (AI or Player) are not rendered behind 90 degrees left and right of where the yellow broken line aiming cursor is indicating. This prevents from being able to turn around quickly (head only) to check surroundings with out having the turret also track to that position and potentially giving you away when in a concealed position and taking your gun off target. this is not an issue with air targets, they are visible at all times while using VR

Brief description: Custom Skin of T-34 shows up in the wrong place

I tried with some non-historic skin I made. Everything seems to work fine, skin is correctly listed under custom skins in the menu . . . but then only the inside of the tank seems to change, which is weird.

The skin is correct, because when I put it in the location of the default skin (graphics/vehicles/_t34-76stz/textures) it shows up in gameplay as the (new) official skin. So it can't be the skin itself that is the problem (since you can see the Red Star). DDS settings are correct, length of name is correct, skinfolder is correct (skins/_t34-76stz) . . . 

As you can see in the screenshot, the interior of the open hatch (t34-fp.dds) is replaced by the rainbow colored panel finder skin.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): screenshot attached

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win 7 pro 64 (up to date), I7-7700K @ 5ghz, GTX 1080, 16gb RAM, Oculus Rift

1935556244_ScreenShot01-27-19at09_31PM.thumb.JPG.b2e22ec80aacaf7e2ec2dd2763b3ab52.JPG

19 часов назад, -=[]=-little-Guardian сказал:

Hi, have you tried any other "not rainbow"  skins on tanks? Same bug?
If you send me your skin, maybe we can understand the reason for this error.

21 hours ago, -=[]=-little-Guardian said:

I tried with some non-historic skin I made. Everything seems to work fine, skin is correctly listed under custom skins in the menu . . . but then only the inside of the tank seems to change, which is weird.

The skin is correct, because when I put it in the location of the default skin (graphics/vehicles/_t34-76stz/textures) it shows up in gameplay as the (new) official skin. So it can't be the skin itself that is the problem (since you can see the Red Star). DDS settings are correct, length of name is correct, skinfolder is correct (skins/_t34-76stz) . . . 

As you can see in the screenshot, the interior of the open hatch (t34-fp.dds) is replaced by the rainbow colored panel finder skin.

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): screenshot attached

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win 7 pro 64 (up to date), I7-7700K @ 5ghz, GTX 1080, 16gb RAM, Oculus Rift

1935556244_ScreenShot01-27-19at09_31PM.thumb.JPG.b2e22ec80aacaf7e2ec2dd2763b3ab52.JPG

If Tank Crew comes with soldiers sitting onboard, rename this skin to 4k_Pride Parade. Seeing column of these would be fabulous

@airahusky:

Yes, I tried the other two skins in the screenshot seen listed above the panel finder skin. All three are seen on the hatch instead of the outside skin of the tank.

Everyone of the three replaces the t34-fp.dds instead of the t34.dds (or t34_su.dds).

If I take the same skins and use them to replace the original tank skin in  graphics/vehicles/_t34-76stz/textures they all show up correctly like the one with the red Star on it.

The doesn't seem to be the problem, you could just use a simple uni colored skin to test it for yourself.

But I attached the skin on the following post so you can see if its okay.

This screenshot shows the custom skin put in graphics/vehicles/_t34-76stz/textures : it shows up correct as the new official Default skin now. Notice, the Hatch is grey inside

768311077_ScreenShot01-28-19at07_12PM.thumb.JPG.941884c795c54441865ee850a2001254.JPG

The next screen shows the same setting but with my custom skin. Look at the hatch: if you look carefully, you see my custom skin appearing on the inside of it but in miniature

1542993924_ScreenShot01-28-19at07_13PM.thumb.JPG.32dd01d13348b7fed528d8dcf41cd2a8.JPG

@airahusky

can't upload the skin its to big I'm told . . .

15 часов назад, -=[]=-little-Guardian сказал:

I tried the other two skins in the screenshot seen listed above the panel finder skin. All three are seen on the hatch instead of the outside skin of the tank.

Everyone of the three replaces the t34-fp.dds instead of the t34.dds (or t34_su.dds).

If I take the same skins and use them to replace the original tank skin in  graphics/vehicles/_t34-76stz/textures they all show up correctly like the one with the red Star on it.

The doesn't seem to be the problem, you could just use a simple uni colored skin to test it for yourself.

But I attached the skin on the following post so you can see if its okay.

Thanks for the detailed information, it helped us find the error.

@airahusky

Happy to help . . . and I bought Tank Crew yesterday ;-)   Keep up the great work!

@LeLv30_redwing

That was funny . . . imagine the whole Tank in those colors . . . and then 50 of them in a row. The Nazis would have just run like hell

Brief description: Distorted textures or possibly artifacts popping in and out; occurrence seems random.
Detailed description, conditions: Graphical bug that appears as quick flashes of distorted textures or graphical artifacts that occupy the entire screen for a frame or so. This graphical bug was not present in the actual game-play; it was only present in the replay footage. This never occurred until the most recent update was installed. Furthermore, my old replays have most of their audio missing after the update. To be clear I am not saying this was necessarily caused by the update. I just think it's a very strong possibility. 
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): https://youtu.be/fKxS4f46Wfs
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): DxDiag.txt

Update (2/6/19): After some more testing I've discovered that the graphical bug only occurs in cockpit view (Ctrl+F1); however not when simply viewing using F1. This makes me think it may be related to TrackIR/FoV.

Edited by KroatenJG52

Brief description: Cannon shells ricochet from the ground
Detailed description, conditions: MG 151/20 (and possibly also MK 103) cannon rounds are prone to ricochet from the ground. It's hard to observe in real time, but clearly visible in track replays. HE/AP ammo was used. Kuban map and Stalingrad map.

image.thumb.jpeg.4e2d0707bdb37f435d00733cd2ca82ba.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.937414e88f3e79f33b30948fdb25491e.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.ed9e0d1cc9241fea9ca1e79f3aa385dd.jpeg

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): 3.010c

Edited by sniperton

Brief description: VR - static vehicle blocks disappearing from view until about 300m away.
Detailed description, conditions: In VR, static vehicle targets do not appear in view until the pilot is about 300-500m away, or sometimes only appear when viewed from the side, or past target. Disappear after flying past at distance. 2X zoom will show them when close enough (1000m?), then disappear when in normal view. Using an Oddessey +, but have it happen in Rift also, so I don't believe it is hardware related. Unplayable for VR ground attack. AA and bunkers, etc. seem to be showing, so it seems to be effecting just static vehicle blocks. Static_opel, static_opel_fuel, static_zis and static_zis_fuel appear at about 4km, whereas VEHICLES (that you can move) appear at 10km. Appears to be a visual bubble thing. Multiple people have this issue in my squad.

1. Mission

534574862_missionbuilderfile.thumb.jpg.cbb77b7306356b795d354ebea14dc56a.jpg

2. Airfield approach - all linked vehicles visible, only Opel and Zis static block vehicles visible.

1.thumb.jpg.37a723de36f6f33159a57448ebaa8783.jpg

3. Flyby - some vehicles popping into view. Ghost vehicles as they appear visible.

2.thumb.jpg.b81dbc5e5761cd0b273583b52b69e320.jpg

4. More static vehicles popping into view.3.thumb.jpg.04b55487ac7f980b357437fa2fae557e.jpg

5. More static vehicles starting to come into view.

4.thumb.jpg.b20d909e2a4398c1704419ddd3acdde8.jpg

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): WIN10, all updated drivers, Nvidea 418.91, 2080Ti, no other mod programs. Duplicated with and without Lefuneste's mod.

Edited by SCG_Schneemann
Edit: Added mission, screenshots of issue.

Posted (edited)

Brief description: Mesh map visible "under" clouds shadow
Detailed description, conditions: Multiplayer session
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): 20190308163548_1.thumb.jpg.5b0e6a4ce39d3629b672bf8ac1e1de6b.jpg

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software) : Windows 10 64 bits, AMD FX-8350 / Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z / Sapphire R9 290 tri-X OC ( Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.1 Optional )/ 16Go DDR3 1866Mhz CL9

Graphical settings:
20190308170918_1.thumb.jpg.e7ebfc6e8c6feacd477fe753312fed08.jpg

Edited by Gerd_le_bourrin