Sign in to follow this  
IIN8II

Anyone else having this? Trackir question

Since the last update I can no longer use my trackir hot keys in game, i.e. centere and pause. Has anyone else had this issue and or know of a fix?

I have not flown it recently, however I always change from the default hot keys to help prevent any possible conflicts.

In my case, I use the default hot keys however with an " ALT" key combo instead, like alt+F8, etc.

I have not flown it recently, however I always change from the default hot keys to help prevent any possible conflicts.

In my case, I use the default hot keys however with an " ALT" key combo instead, like alt+F8, etc.

I use "home" and "end" and make sure that they are unbound in game.

**It seems to have fixed itself after about the 5th time restarting both programs.

Nothing different here.

Using quadrant thumb button for center and keystroke ' ( or ] for US keybs ) for pause.

Both work. I always put the profile in use as Exclusive - tick checkbox.

Yeah i have had no issues before today, so I am going to guess it was just a software hickup on my end and no something that changed within the game.

I am having an ongoing TrackIR issue.  When I get in aircraft, I am loooking at the headrest! I cannot look out over the nose!  And I don't even have the full range of visual movement, I can only look to my right  from the headrest, not the left. Centering TrackIR centers on the headrest.  I am using Requiem's excellent profile, it works perfectly on the TrackIR screen and in IL-2 1946, this staring at the headrest just started after two months of perfect operation.  I believe the problem lies in BoS somewhere. How can I get an 'over the nose' default view for TrackIR?

Strange ... to the best of my knowledge my track IR works fine. Of course I long ago remapped my keys to my joystick and it still works fine. I guess I'm lucky (so far).

Chief