SYN_Jedders

Congratulations to the Devs on the release of IL2: Battle of Stalingrad

You guys made it. Best feel of flight I've ever had in any sim. Coming from a complex aircraft management as DCS non-flaming cliffs modules, BoS still gives me the "wows" I always expected from WWII. Reminding me my days on Il-2 Forgotten Battles and Pacific Fighters

Having my heart pounded in RoF, I knew you guys would pull it off.

Long road forward.  :salute:

Waiting for new campaigns, aircraft, theaters. ...don't forget MP ; )

Edited by FeliusCzar

Thanks to all involved and congratulations on the release of BoS. I'm having a blast with it.

Cheers

Congratulations! A great flight simulator. I just hope it does not last and will continue to encores .... I have $ 99,99 ready for the next piece ;)

Great Work. To me RoF and BoS are the best Flight Simulations out there. Looking forward to more content and maybe a more immersive campaign system. Ju 52 ftw!!!

Except for that I am very happy. Graphics and Sounds are awesome, the AI does what is supposed to do and the Missions in the Campaign are awesome!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Congratulations to the Dev-Team. :)

But one question ... No possibility to create an own MP-Session in the GOLD-Version?? I cant understand this, Sorry. :unsure:

Perhaps ... the question is already answered ... than please repeat it for me. Thank you in advance. ;)

Congrats and job well done!

The Dev team has collected 40,0000 experience points and reached Lv 25!   :P

I look forward to playing this fine flight Sim! I have maybe 5 hours in it at this point and now that it is complete let the fun begin!

Thank you guys for doing such a GREAT job at creating a sim even better than the original IL-2 and right up there with ROF. You also kept your release date promise and we all appreciate the huge effort the development team did.  I played for over 3 hours this afternoon and enjoyed every minute. Thanks and good luck to you all. 

Congratulations. I am proud to have been an early supporter of your efforts. I look forward to your continued improvements in an excellent program. Thanks for hanging in there.

Congrats team, you really created something special, I hope BoS has a long and bright future ahead of it.

Awesome game/simulation, brings joy to my heart and also addiction (if you ask my wife).... I spend a lot of time during meetings at work with my mind wandering off to hunting Laggs and Yaks over Stalingrad ni the beautiful Bf 109. Looking forward to the evolution of the game, I will be supporting it all the way.

Congrats devs..

Congratulation, good work and good luck with sales, hope you make squillions so you can reinvest some back into game updates.

I don't know why you guys keep coming back for more of this; it must be like giving birth to a pineapple, spiky end first.

Thank heavens you did because this is going to grow into something special. 

Excellent !!!  I wish the BOS team much success with this venture !!!

--sf--

Congrats and thank you  for making us a great ww2 sim. It,s snow outside here where i live now so think it,s time to go to air over some more snow. :=)