"We Proudly Present to You" announcement!

You did it!!!!!

Great stuff.

Congratulations on a job well done and good luck with the process that will follow.

If support you gave ROF is the standard to go by, BOS will prosper and grow. 

And who knows what lies ahead.

Edited by Bando

Congratulations from my whole heart!

You did it...be proud!

...and I have more money to burn on add-ons. ;-)

It has been a privilege to get to ride this train as an early founder and to read and participate in the discussions in these forums.

Here are a lot of truly knowledgeable and good people around here.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!

/Mags

Edited by Mags

Congratulations to the team for your amazing accomplishment! - I hope you've managed to avoid a general burn-out. In any case, I wish you some time to enjoy a rest and maybe reacquaint yourselves with your families... :-)

I also hope that the people who respond in here can try to stay classy and keep eventual grumbles to other threads.

A big thanks to Loft, Hans, Jason, Blacksix, Zak and the rest of the team. I've really enjoyed playing this game since the first early access. I'm sure we'll have the ability to host our own servers very soon and I'm looking forward to the new mission builder so I can design and running missions for the Tangmere Pilots.

It's an amazing achievement not only creating a new flight sim in under two years but releasing it in a more complete and less buggy state than many AAA titles. Well done all.

Cheers,

On behalf of the Fighting Irish, a hearty CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE 1C/777 TEAM!!!

It's been quite a ride... felt like it wizzed by at 700 kph, too!  Thanks once again for all your hard work and dedication.  Admire the way you guys stayed on task and held your course, while remaining accessible and responsive along the way even through... well, let's just call it a some pretty heavy AAA.  ;)   Here's wishing you tremendous success on this launch, and for the future of BoS!  Excited to see what lies ahead, and confident it's gonna keep on gettin' better!

Now, in celebration of this occasion, I'm gonna gift BoS to a friend, so.... go relax have a cold one - on me!  :biggrin:

You hate it. We get it. Move along. You may have missed it but this is a congratulations page. You and V can go sulk in all of the other pages.

Oh, shrug off. Reviews were removed because the game was not officially released.

Now it is officially released. I want to review it, publicly, without information control.

Also, this isn't a congratulations page - you assumed it to be. You can feel free to start your own swoon-fest with the rest of em.

Edited by FalkeEins

Congratulations to 1C Games and 777 Studios!

I've been playing for a few months now and can safely so this is the most fun I've ever had in a flight simulator. Thanks for your wonderful product and please keep us informed about future content. I will buy everything you make.

Regards

Albino

Oh, shrug off. Reviews were removed because the game was not officially released.

Now it is officially released. I want to review it, publicly, without information control.

Also, this isn't a congratulations page - you assumed it to be. You can feel free to start your own swoon-fest with the rest of em.

Then I suggest you go to a public site and do that by all means... because frankly... here most folks already know how you feel about the product.. so why keep going on about it. But if you do review it... make sure you review the finished product.. not the beat you have been flying. Otherwise if you didn't state that you'd be not telling a whole truth..

Soooo... Now that it is "officially released" when do I get to rewrite my Metacritic review..?

So much wasted emotion and unnecessary drama.

Learn when to let go and move or continue to try and elicit negative emotions and be a victim.

• Upvote 1

It has been an amazing year. I still remember my first ride in the LaGG without amarment. The thrill of each new plane which has been released to the EA .

That was an very special experience and I'm gratefull that You gave us the chance of beeing part of this from the very beginning.

Many thanks for Your hard and passionate work!

I realy whish BoS to be succesfull and to extend over the time.

So when may I pre-purchase the Ju 52?

;-)

Edited by Blooddawn1942