Sign in to follow this  
SYN_Mike77

"We Proudly Present to You" announcement!

Pobyeda!

School's finished forever for me tomorrow, my whole life is before me, and along comes BoS...

Yes, to spend all the time grinding for unlock things anb being unable to change your ingame name! :D

Edited by III/JG52_WolfMk
  • Upvote 1

Pobyeda!

School's finished forever for me tomorrow, my whole life is before me, and along comes BoS...

Well at least you have a solid plan for your future!

Wait, I remember someone saying that points and XP will be zeroed at release. Does this mean that I have to redo everything to get all the unlocks? 

Wait, I remember someone saying that points and XP will be zeroed at release. Does this mean that I have to redo everything to get all the unlocks?

They decided not to. Though, given the troubles so many are having with it and how unpopular it is, it's the absolute bare minimum that they could do.
  • Upvote 3

They decided not to. Though, given the troubles so many are having with it and how unpopular it is, it's the absolute bare minimum that they could do.

Phew, good to hear!

Congrats devs! You did it in a quite short time!

I stil can't believe I registered on this forum 22 months ago... man, time flies! :cool:

When looking back, those Friday's DD and EA period were really fun! You managed keeping me interrested in BoS development and I enjoyed discovering BoS step by step during those 2 years through Developpers Diaries, LiveStreams and EA updates.

I wish you all the best for official release and have high hopes on BoS success! I believe we've entered in a new era for WWII combat simulation and I look forward to see BoS improving even more.

Let's wait for December announcement and the new theatre roadmap! :)

Cheers,

Edited by PA-Sniv
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Dev's! Now take a break and start working on some lend/lease.... p39 baby! Awesome game and looking forward to whatever comes next!

Congratulations to the team. I hope there'll be plenty of Friday updates for expansion(s) in the near future.

My fridays just became a lot less exciting :(

no mate, now we will see what's comming on friday, that's even more exiting

no mate, now we will see what's comming on friday, that's even more exiting

If the devs aren't on vacation by friday, they'd have to be masochists.

Well, that's propably part of the job description for a software developer.

Congrats, and I wish BoS a very successful future. Here's to many many sequels to BoS!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

If the devs aren't on vacation by friday, they'd have to be masochists.

I hope they stock up on food and drink and spend the whole day flying and enjoying their creation together.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to the team.

It's no mean feat to get it done so well in such a short time. 

I hope they are able to chill out, but I suspect they'll be busy watching for issues with new users. 

Well done. :salute:

FlatSpinMan

Member Since 11 Dec 2012

I joined this forum the second I heard about this project and I'm playing the release version in October 2014.

That's pretty damned good, I think.

S!

Well, next we will see how BoS fares in sales and reviews. Hopefully well so the work can continue.

• Upvote 1

From all of us here in the valley area of Virginia...and I believe I speak for them all. :salute: .....Congratulations team, well done.  

• Upvote 1

I hope they stock up on food and drink and spend the whole day flying and enjoying their creation together.

Heh, no, it's just another work day, just like the rest of them.

So when it's released?

On Steam? In a couple of hours, they are changing the EA status now.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Dev's! Now take a break and start working on some lend/lease.... p39 baby! Awesome game and looking forward to whatever comes next!

I think it would be an excellent emblem of US/Russian co-operation....like 777/1CGS!!

Congrats to all the team. A great product overall let's hope the polishing can continue to make this game the sim it deserves to be.

S!

SD

Edited by soupdragon

Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!               ;)Thank you,            ;)      Thank you              :cool:  so much !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !

I am still waiting FMB ,dsserver and the mod to unlock the stuff. now BOS is just game for a single player

Edited by realhulu